Chapter 10

Reaching For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


[CONTENTID1]Huaaawww, Don't leave me!! ><
 

 

This is crazy was what he thought.

 

 

No, it's not just crazy. This is madness. Absolutely mad. Jiyong said in his mind. He bit his lip hard in frustration although he could injured himself. His mind was racing with thousand thoughts and possibilities that would come with the decision upon him. The more he think about it, the more difficult for him to choose.  

 

 

If only I didn't talk to him. He bit his lip harder than before; drawing a slight blood out from it.

 

 

If only I didn't listen to him. Jiyong twiddled his fingers on his phone; clutching it tightly and nervously in his hands as if his life depended on it. He felt like cursing out loud to let all of his frustration out. He didn't believe in Seunghyun's words but after watching the drastic changes in the oldest after his loss wavered Jiyong's faith. He didn't want to believe in it but his heart seemed to be the opposite.

 

 

Of course, no one would believe it when you'd suddenly claimed that you can talk to the dead one. It was something unrealistic. Lunatic described it well. However, the possibilities was 50-50 as the changes in Seunghyun over the months proved the otherwise. Because there was no solid explanation that could turn the solemn and almost lost hope man into his usual self before the tragedy. Not to mention that he smiled a lot lately.

 

 

It made the leader became more confused and lost. Seunghyun's explanation was somehow convincing and Jiyong'd half-heartedly accepted it but his mind was refusing such a crazy idea. Yet the temptation was too strong to resist after Seunghyun's persuasive words half an hour ago.

 

 

≈FLASHBACK≈

 

 

'I can talk with the dead one, Ji. I can talk with Daesung ... everyday.'

 

 

The words resonated in Jiyong's mind over and over again like a broken tape. He felt cold all of a sudden and his mouth couldn't form a word at all. Seunghyun looked fired up for no reason and it made Jiyong felt terrified watching him being too excited especially knowing that the topic was about a dead person.

 

 

If the person who said those words was not Seunghyun then Jiyong would easily classified him as crazy or a mentally deranged person. But it was Seunghyun who said it; his own members and brother whom Jiyong was sure that he was still sane.

 

 

Although he didn't sure whether sane was a suitable word to describe Seunghyun after his sudden confession few minutes before.

 

 

"W-what are you saying, hyung? You can talk to ... w-who?"

 

 

Jiyong stuttered at the end reluctant to say the name of the person. He remembered how hard it was for Seunghyun to hear the younger name before. What more if he spoke it himself. But now was different. Seunghyun could say Daesung's name without any troubles and it made Jiyong's curiosity and dreadfulness rising up.

 

 

Not to say that Seunghyun was smiling all the time during their talk scared Jiyong out of his wit.

 

 

"It is true, Jiyong-ah. I'm not lying to you. It has been about a month we have been talking to each other. We talk everyday."

 

 

Jiyong felt his blood rushed through all part of his body. His heartbeat fastened by each passing seconds. He was doubting the fact that Seunghyun was sane. It could be possible that he was turning completely mad!

 

 

Jiyong wanted to stand up but his feet went away. He sat back on the cold bench as his legs felt limp. Nauseous took over him but he tried to control it.

 

 

"I don't know what is the crap that you're talking about and I don't want to know it. You better stop it now, hyung. I don't want to listen to it." Jiyong said firmly before he attempted to stand up again and luckily he made it this time. He was closed to sprint into the house before Seunghyun's next words caught him off guard.

 

 

"Do you want to talk to him?" Seunghyun's deep voice echoed through the garden. The leader stopped dead in his track right after he heard those words. He knew it so well who was Seunghyun talking about. He turned around although he reluctant to.

 

 

"Jiyong-ah, do you want to meet Seungri again?"

 

 

The mentioning of the younger name burned Jiyong's heart. But he couldn't lie to himself because he acknowledged that the offered was somehow enticing even though he knew that it was impossible.

 

 

He turned his whole body to Seunghyun. The desire to run away had long forgotten.

 

 

"What did you just said? M-meet him?"

 

 

Seunghyun nodded as an answer and Jiyong didn't know why but he started to laugh like a maniac. He felt like Seunghyun was making fun on him but the serious expression on the oldest face was telling him the otherwise.

 

 

"Hyung, is this a prank or something? Are you trying to scare me? Whatever that you're doing it is not working at all. Well, I do feel scared a little but I'm not falling for it." Jiyong uttered to him.

 

 

"I know that you want to. Just like me, I know that you want to meet him so badly. I understand it, Ji. I've been there once." Seunghyun was coaxing the leader to trust him. His eyes showed sadness for a split of seconds before it went back to normal again.

 

 

He thought that his words brought comfort to Jiyong but he was wrong when the dragon suddenly walked to him and grabbed his collar in an intimidating way.

 

 

"And if you know how does it feels like then you won't say those words to me. You know how hurt it feels like. So don't say it as if that thing is so easy to solve."

 

 

The rage in Jiyong's eyes made Seunghyun became shuddered in fear. He was aware that creating a fight with the dragon in his unstable state would be like a suicide. But he was still determined to get Jiyong believed in him.

 

 

"I know that you're thinking that I am crazy. And maybe I am. But this thing that I told you is true. I'm not lying to you Jiyong. Please, I just want to help." Seunghyun desperately pleaded to Jiyong. Raising up his hands in a defeated way, Seunghyun was trying to prove to him that it was his intention to help rather than making fun of him nor scaring him.

 

 

Jiyong finally let go of him; feeling that Seunghyun was really wanting to help. He thought about Seunghyun's words from the beginning and the tempting feeling in him couldn't be control. The desire to meet Seungri was bubbling up.

 

 

"Alright, let's just do this. I will try it first but if it doesn't work, then I'll stop. And we will never speak of this things again. Just act as if it has never happens." Jiyong's words brought a victorious smile to Seunghyun. He beamed with an expression saying 'you-made-a-good-choice' on his face.

 

 

"So, what I have to do first?" Asked Jiyong.

 

 

"It's easy, Ji."

 

 

Seunghyun took out his phone from his back pocket afterwards. With a slide of his finger, something came up on the screen as he shoved it in front of Jiyong's face.

 

 

"Just download this app. You can see him again ..."

 

 

 

≈END OF FLASHBACK≈

 

 

Jiyong was still in a dilemma. The choice was in his hands yet he felt afraid to do it. But it would be lying to himself if he said that he didn't really wanted this. He had always been praying to God to let him meet Seungri again and finally He had given Jiyong answer. Or so he thought.

 

 

After made up his mind, Jiyong tapped on the screen of his phone lightly and an estranged page appeared on the screen; Seunghyun had gladly gave him the link to the said app. Another session of contemplating and thinking went by and Jiyong eventually downloaded the app with a tap of the 'download' button.

 

 

After waiting for about a minute, the downloading had completed and with a trembling hand Jiyong ran down the app. When it had been opened, he was met with a 3 white boxes with si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter