Chapter 3

Reaching For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]Sorry for the late update. Something happened yesterday so I didn't have the time to update it.

Old habit die hard .. this chapter is quite long and for me the ending is ... unrelevant?
kkkk sorry for that. It shouldn't end that way actually but I don't want to make it too long.

Hope you won't mind about the ending. Give some feedbacks, I love reading your comments. ;)

 

 

 

You don't give up on someone you love

 

 

Who could? Why would you want to give up in the first place?

 

 

Loving someone means that no matter what would happen, you will always be with the one you love; protecting that person and give everything that you have, only for the sake's of Love.

 

 

And Jiyong wouldn't give up on Seungri; not in a hundred or thousand years. There was not even a hole which he could live without Seungri. Jiyong promised himself that he would never leave Seungri behind, and he still kept that promise.

 

 

However, no matter how strong Jiyong is, he's still a human. A living who felt tired and sad and furious a lots of time. Ironically, all of those were what he felt at the moment.

 

 

Feeling tired with all of the mess in the room? No.

 

 

Feeling sad watching the mute panda who just kept blinking and said nothing? No.

 

 

Furious with Seungri who didn't answer any of his question nor talking and mocking at him like usual? Absolutely ..... no.

 

 

Instead, the dragon was tired with fate for what it had done to his beloved one. Placing Seungri in the pit of darkness with no space for any light, Jiyong felt like tearing up at that.

 

 

He was sad because he couldn't take Seungri's pain away; that boy had suffered enough for the last month and the affect that it took on him were unacceptable for Jiyong.

 

 

He was furious at how the world was looking down at his Seungri. They were being cruel towards Seungri with all of those insults and hurtful words that could kill a man with it. And they did it; they killed Seungri slowly and Jiyong was dying too.

 

 

Seunghyun was not in the room. The eldest was busying himself with his phone which Jiyong swore that it wasn't as interesting and important as their maknae.

 

 

Youngbae was with Jiyong, holding himself up but in the end failed miserably. Tears wetted his handsome face and he couldn't stop the sobs from coming out from his mouth.

 

 

Daesung? He was dead already, end of story.

 

 

The two best friends; Jiyong and Youngbae were with the panda in his own room which was once clean but now had turned upside down thanks to the dragon who blew up few minutes ago.

 

 

Torn books on the floor, Seungri's Lego bricks which he loved to build once scattered across the floor, and few shards of broken glasses from the frames that confined precious pictures behind it. The room was messy as hell yet it still couldn't compare to how messy their thoughts were.

 

 

Jiyong's angered hadn't gone yet but he knew that he needed to control himself before he ended up hurting Seungri or Youngbae next. With that, he walked towards Seungri who was sitting quietly on his bed with that blank face again. Jiyong squatted beside him but the panda didn't take any efforts to turn his head and met Jiyong's eyes. Youngbae who was aware that he's reaching his limit still lifted his head up and stared at both of his brothers with his eyes that were almost the same colours like a vampire.

 

 

Jiyong was desperate for Seungri's attention. And that was why he did that, smashing the place and turned the room upside down. He needed Seungri to look at him; for real. With eyes that he always had when with Jiyong, the smile and the laughter, Jiyong wanted those at the moment. But of course, since God still hadn't finish with him Jiyong couldn't get those yet.

 

 

Jiyong took Seungri's hand into his; caressing it lovingly with care. His tears had long flowed down from his eyes. He wanted to scream at Seungri; asking for him to look at him again. That was what the leader wanted, he wanted Seungri's attention again.

 


" Seungri-ah, look at me Ri. Please ..."

 


The desperate plea that was out from Jiyong's mouth broke Youngbae's heart. Finally, he wailed out loud without care of his surrounding. He couldn't take it anymore; the pain of watching his brothers falling apart one by one and ended up hurting each other.

 

 

The sounds of Youngbae's wails managed to flowed more tears from Jiyong's eyes. He could feel the pain in Youngbae's heart.

 

 

Jiyong tried again as Seungri was still not looking at him. He would do anything to make Seungri looked at him again.

 

 

"Maknae-ah, say something. Please ..."

 

 

No reaction from Seungri.

 

 

"I-I miss you, Seungri. Hyung really miss you. I want to hear your voice again. Would you at least say something to me now?"

 

 

Still no reaction from Seungri. The room was only filled with Youngbae's sobs which seemed like couldn't stop in any minutes.

 

 

Watching the youngest who stayed still and unmoving again, Jiyong didn't have any choice but to hug him tightly in his arms. Jiyong drew circles at the back of Seungri as if calming the maknae down when the one who was crying badly was him.

 


Jiyong's tears wetted the youngest neck but Seungri didn't pay any attention on it. He still didn't move and there was no expression on his face.

 

 

"Where did you go, Seungri? Where are you right now? Why did you close the door? Let me in, Ri. Please, I'm begging you. Open the door. Open your eyes. Please ..."

 

 

Jiyong was begging desperately to Seungri; asking him to let Jiyong in to help him faced the cruel reality together. Jiyong knew that the world had their eyes on Seungri but that didn't mean that Jiyong could just sit nearby and watched his one and only panda being crushed down little by little. He wanted to protect Seungri like what he had always done before even though that's mean letting himself going down with the younger.

 

 

Maybe the constant crying was driving Jiyong crazy, or maybe the tiredness from smashing the room was taking a toll on him but Jiyong swore that a hand was patting his back gently and he could hear a soft but audible sobs coming out from Seungri's mouth.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter