Chapter 16

Reaching For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]Thank you for your love to this story!~ The subscribers numbers keep increasing and my mood is on the cloud nine!!! ;D
Enjoy this new chapter. Although there is nothing big happen here. Yeah, I think things should slow down a bit after the crazy things in the previous one. xD

 

WARNING(!): I advise for you guys to read the previous chapter back to avoid confusion with the time frame~~ :)

 

 

 

Seunghyun didn’t know why he was in a forest. Neither did he know how he got there. He tried to remember anything that could help him but his mind was completely blank. He was all alone now in a dark forest with the foggy misty air surrounding him and the trees as his company. He remembered nothing at all.

 

 

He walked and walked through the forest with no direction. He had no idea on how to get out from there. The darkness and the fogs made him unable so see anything before him. There were even no stars or moon in the sky which made the night darker than ever. The more Seunghyun walked away, the more the fear creeping inside of him.

 

 

Seunghyun had lost time of his surrounding. He was entirely perplexed on finding the way out. He tried to scream but his voice didn’t go out. He was getting scared with how the trees swung following the piercing cold breeze of the winds almost similarly mocking him and the cold winds seeped through his bones shaking him up.

 

 

But Seunghyun still continued walking and walking. He had no idea why he decided to walk when he could just sit somewhere and wait for help rather than tiring himself down. Yet his brain didn’t listen to him at all. It seemed like his body had take over the lead. He eventually let his legs brought him to wherever it wanted to.

 

 

And Seunghyun continued walking until he finally found a single source of light coming from what he made out as a main street. He increased his speed and the grey solid road came to his view. The road was unreservedly bare; no cars or any transportation racing through the empty road. It took Seunghyun a good one minute to figure out that he was all alone again.

 

 

It turned out that the light was from the street lights though Seunghyun could only see only 3 poles of it were lighted on. Others on the vast street were off or more practically broke down. Seunghyun didn’t know and he didn’t even want to know either.

 

 

While trying to figure out the reason why he was there in the first place, another sources of lights made way through the corner of his eyes. He tilted his head to the left side to see a black car coming through the other end of the empty road. Seunghyun thought that maybe he could get some help from them. After all, he was TOP of BIGBANG and surely anyone would gladly help him out.

 

 

He made his way slowly towards the edge of the streets and waved his hands to the incoming car. He even jumped a little in case they didn’t see him. It was at this time of urgency Seunghyun cursed inwardly at himself for his liking on wearing a dark color clothes. Although he could not deny how much he loved his grey turtle neck shirt and the black pants on him.

 

 

Seunghyun was grateful when the car stopped; but not the way it supposed to be. He didn’t know what was wrong but the moment the car was a few distance away from him it skidded from the road and the car turned upside down through the roads multiple times. He even could hear the screams of the person inside and just by the sound of it; Seunghyun knew that at least there were more than 2 people in the car.

 

 

He froze for about 10 seconds before Seunghyun rushed towards the car. The front of it was terribly crashed and the car was in a very bad shape. If the car itself was in a wreck Seunghyun didn’t want to imagine how the people inside were. Seunghyun walked closer to the right side of the car in haste where the driver was to check on the person only for him to have the shock of his life.

 

 

Seunghyun could not believe with his eyes on what he saw. He knew the driver. He knew her too well. It was Ji Eun; his group stylist and one of their friends. She was injured badly with the blood coming out from the big gash on her forehead and other cuts on her face from the car’s windows glass shards. And like an impulse, Seunghyun’s eyes diverted to the passenger beside Ji Eun and found out that Taehyun was there passing out from the hard blow of the crash.

 

 

Seunghyun could see how Taehyun was stuck in between the dashboard and her seat since the front of the car was damaged badly. Ji Eun was unable to move too. Both of them were unconscious for the moment giving Seunghyun more time to think. He tried to open the door to Ji Eun side but it was stuck. From the rear-view mirror then Seunghyun saw the trainee at the back; body sprawled on the passenger seat with blood flowing from her ears, nose and mouth.

 

 

He was confused and scared to know why he was there. It was like a repetition of the accident that had already taken place except that this time Seunghyun was at the crime scene witnessing it himself. He had a hint of what was happening but for now the only thing that he could think of was to save the three who were stuck in the car.

 

 

Seunghyun struggled to open the door but to no avail. The only way to open it was to call for the firefighter for help. He searched through his pants pockets to find that he didn’t have his phone with him. Great, absolutely amazing was what he thought in this dire situation. Now he was really at the dead end of the situation.

 

 

“N—nnn—“

 

 

Seunghyun who had been pacing around in panic stopped dead in his track when he heard something. He turned towards the car and he saw Ji Eun moved a little bit although it seemed almost impossible for her to make any movement. She fidgeted in her seat probably shaking in fear or pain or probably both of it Seunghyun thought.  He came closer to the door so that he could speak to her.

 

 

“Ji Eun noona? Are you alright? Can you hear me?” Seunghyun said with his hand carefully touching the glass pane of the broken car window. He could see that she was fully awake though she was still in and out of conscious state.

 

 

“N-no ...” She muttered again and Seunghyun managed to catch on that. “Don’t worry. I-I will get help for you. You just have to stop movi—“

 

 

“D-don’t get c-close....” Ji Eun muttered again cutting off Seunghyun’s words. The latter was slightly taken aback by her words. He eventually let go of his grips on the glass pane reluctantly. He wondered if he had unconsciously hurt her. “W-what’s wrong? Did I hurt you? I’m sorry. I’ll find someone but please ju—“

 

 

“Why are you h-here? You shouldn’t be here...” Ji Eun said again with tears b in her eyes. Her words got Seunghyun astounded and much confused. He didn’t know what he should do to help her and he was sure that he didn’t do anything that could inflict any pain to her. Moreover, her words made Seunghyun’s head swirling in confusion.

 

 

Has she awake or not? Seunghyun had a second thought. But then when he observed her carefully he noticed that she didn’t even look at him. Her eyes were focused somewhere else and by the mean of somewhere else, she was looking at the road in front of her.

 

 

Seunghyun followed suit the direction her eyes were focusing. It was too dark for him to see but the lights from the car helped his vision to at least make out an outline of something in the dark. When Seunghyun focused his eyes to see what was in front, his brain finally could slowly interpret whatever the object before him.

 

 

It took him a few seconds only to make out entirely the object in the dark or more precise to say; a person. He took a few steps forward and was proven right when the image of an outline of someone body standing in the middle of the road came into his view. He was about to call to that person over before the moon showed itself from behind the dark clouds and the fogs slowly disappeared. The lights of the moon shined the earth and in the matter of seconds the roads were no longer engulfed by the darkness.

 

 

It felt like a knife had cut through his respiratory tract and all the air around was snatched away from his body when he saw who the person was standing in front of him in a few meters. Even in a complete darkness, Seunghyun would never forget the face of someone that he missed the most.

 

 

 

“D-Daesung?!”

 

 

 

He c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter