Chapter 1

Reaching For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]"Hyung! Come on, that's enough of it. How long are you going to lock yourself up? Open the door now!"

 

If only words could manage to break the door, Youngbae wouldn't have to keep banging and barking at it in the early morning just to persuade his mournful hyung to get himself out from his own large bedroom.

 

 

It had been 3 months since the departed of one of their brothers but Seunghyun was still the same; crying and shutting himself away from the world. The playful and overly-childish Choi Seunghyun had gone, being replaced by a 26 years old man who was drowning in his own river of tears and remorse.

 

 

There was no responds from the inside but Youngbae was pretty sure that he heard sniffles from the other side of the door. Feeling sure that his hyung was awake and still breathing the air, Youngbae left him alone as he knew even though he knocked hundred of times, the door wouldn't be opened.

 

 

 

Fatigue was eating Jiyong alive as he could feel every muscles in his body were screaming at him; demanding some rest as the black-haired young man hadn't slept for more than 3 days already.

 

 

The lack of sleep was not because of writing a new magical song, but because of the constant insistence from reporters and media who couldn't control their thirst for a news about Big Bang after the loss of one of the members. And thus, a press conference was being held that morning to satisfy the crazy reporters who never thought about the pain which was still hadn't gone from their hearts.

 

 

Luckily that it had done. If not, Jiyong wasn't sure whether he could hold on or not.

 

 

"This happened too fast." Uttered the dragon with a tired eyes. Jiyong needed some sleep.

 

 

"I know. Who could ever thought that he will be gone this early. I thought he'll be the one who came to see me cold and lying in the coffin but it seemed like I was wrong. He left us first." Said Yang Hyun Suk who was sitting on the couch beside Jiyong. The older man seemed more tired but he tried to keep his composure.

 

 

The two were in Yang Hyun Suk's office; resting their body and mind from the stressful life and problems that never ended. They sat in silence without saying anything to each other for minutes.

 

 

"How's Seungri, Jiyong? Is he alright?" The silence was broke apart by the question but this time, it managed to draw a smile on the leader's features. Jiyong had never failed to smile when someone asked him about Seungri.

 

 

"He's fine, hyung-nim. He is having fun in there; trust me. I called him yesterday and that  brat was having the night of his life." The smile was still on Jiyong's face.

 

 

"That's good to hear. But I hope he can behave himself since he is alone there." Yang Hyun Suk said that to Jiyong.

 

 

"It's alright. The manager hyung is with him. And besides, I'm sure that maknae has learned from the past to not do anything stupid. He will be fine, I believe in him." The smile was getting bigger and bigger and without Jiyong realizing, he'd beamed happily just by talking about Seungri.

 

 

"Stop it, Jiyong. I think you're getting carried away now."

 

 

The older man who was like a father figure to Jiyong deliberately teasing him. Jiyong who heard it realized that he was too happy thinking about Seungri. He quickly changed his expression only ended up earning a laughter from Yang Hyun Suk.

 

 

After a few talking and discussing, Jiyong walked out from the office to the car park; he was on his way to TOP's house.

 

 

 

 

"I'm home!"

 

 

Jiyong opened the door of the elegant house and stepped inside. He walked towards the kitchen and opened the refrigerator to get a water.

 

 

"You're home already? I thought you'll be back tonight."

           

 

Jiyong turned around and saw his best friend, Youngbae who wore a tired expression on his face. Looked like both of them were tired.

 

 

"The press conference ended early. I thought maybe I should be here, helping you taking a good care of the baby." Jiyong's words were like a sarcasm and Youngbae didn't like the tone of it.

 

 

"Stop it, Jiyong. No matter how screw up he is right now, he is still our hyung. He needs us, and he needs some time." Coaxed Youngbae.

 

 

"But for how long, Youngbae? It's already been 3 months. 3 months for God's sake! How much time that he needs to move on?!" The tired Jiyong finally exploded. He threw the water bottle to the floor; luckily he had closed it.

 

 

"He lost Daesung, Ji. He lost the only person that he only cared about! What would you feel like if Seungri was the one who's gone? Would you dare to say the same things?!" Said Youngbae daringly. He snapped back to his best friend who couldn't accept the fact that Seunghyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter