Chapter 2

True Love Has No Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First Day of School

*Alarm Clock*

Shin Hye groaned, "Is this really happening? Gosh I am late!"

Shin Hye washed up and got herself ready while thinking to herself "I shouldn't have stayed up last night to complete that song."

She made her way to school by train. She dread train rides the most. She psyched herself up to get over it. It’s going to be her ride for the next 3 years.

 Upon reaching school, she checked her timetable.

Lesson starts at 9.00 a.m. and she looked at her watch. It showed 9.15 a.m.

"Why should I worry? It's the first day of school and it’s the best time to use the excuse of not knowing my way well that's why I am late. When else can I use this reason?" she grinned.

True enough the lecturer was kind and said that everyone who is late today would be let off the hook since its the first day of school.

As she entered the classroom from the back, she took a sit right at the only place that was available; she did not even bother to look around and took out her notebook just like a good student would do. Occasionally, she would jot down on her notebook what's important, the do’s and don’ts, administrative stuff and other requirements. Little did she know that there were a group of girls who were looking straight at her direction. When the lecturer called for the class to be dismissed, the girls approached her.

“Hey you.”

"You are that girl right?" they asked.

"Huh? Which girl?"

"That girl, the one that we saw that night! Remember? At... at... errrm…. We saw her at….”

Before that girl could finish, another interrupted her.

“Ohhhh! Her! We saw her at Velvet Underground!”

Another one cut through the conversation, “The one who performed with that band!"

“Oh yes! Its her it is really her!”

Shin Hye who was thinking to herself all this while, “What kind of am I getting into this time on the very first day of school?”

Shin Hye trying to keep her cool and cleared , "Huh? You know me? But sorry may I know you are...?'

"Oh sorry. We didn't introduce ourselves. My name is Sandara, this is Chaerin, Minji and Bom.

We went there with our seniors for live music when we’re done with our dance and singing practice. Because our agency’s President told us that it would be a good exposure to listen to live performances and to get inspiration from it.”

“But… when we first went, initi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter