Chapter 18

True Love Has No Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Min Ho reached home, he received a text message from Shin Hye it reads;

You never cease to amaze me. Every day there is something new that makes me fall in love with you more than the day before, and when you hold my hand; your hand fits in mine like it's just made for me. - unknown source

She typed on her phone as she recalled how he held her hands after she had confessed.

Min Ho smiled.

Min Ho replied her text.

*Beep*

From: Handsome Guy

You complete me. Love you.

They soon fell asleep.

The next morning...

Min Ho got himself ready. Put on his clothes which he now takes more care for (since Shin Hye dresses well) and left the house. This time he doesn't have to drive to the library to change his ride. He felt freer after yesterday. No more Monday Blues for him - he thought.

Min Ho's outfit:

He took his mobile phone out and dialled Shin Hye's number.

*Riiinngggg!!*

"Hello?"

"Baby, are you ready for school?"

"Yup!" Shin Hye replied.

"I'll be there in about 20 minutes max. Alright?" 

"Okies!"

He dropped by a 24 hours cafe and ordered coffee for himself and lemongrass and ginger tea for Shin Hye along with some sandwiches.

True to his words, he reached Velvet Underground in 20 minutes. Shin Hye was already waiting for him there with a book in her hand reading. He always love how she looks like when she reads. Her concentration is phenomenal. 

Min Ho stopped his car and got out of it approaching Shin Hye who was concentrating on her read.

"Baby?"

Shin Hye got a scare with Min Ho sitting down by her side earning him a smack on his arm.

"Ouch!"

"Oh.. I'm sorry... I didn't mean it." She said as she's soothing him.

"Let's go."

Shin Hye stood up and Min Ho's jaw dropped. Why does she always surprise me like this? - He thought to himself.

Shin Hye's outfit:

 

He loved her outfit but hate the fact that she will be attracting attention. Urgh! The frustration that Min Ho felt.

When they got in the car, Min Ho passed her the beverage he bought earlier.

"What's this?"

"Lemongrass and ginger tea."

"How did you know?"

"Guess?"

"How?"

"I'm meant to be a lawyer."

"Based on what evidence?"

"You. I just thought that you would like something suttle yet has an edge to it. Espresso would be too strong."

"Love you."

"Love you more."

At the junction, he passed her the sandwiches he bought at the cafe too. 

"I thought you'd be too tired to prepare breakfast today so I bought these too."

"Awww~~ you are spoiling me.."

Shin Hye unwrapped the package and start tearing up pieces of sandwiches. The first piece that she tore off was meant for Min Ho. She fed him while he was driving.

"You should eat too Min Ho-sshi."

"Komawo."

She would tear a piece for herself and tore another for him. She did this back and forth until the sandwiches were gone.

They were almost reaching school and they at the last junction before the road to school.

By the side of his car was Geun Suk's car. He stared at the both of them but they were too busy giggling at each other to noticed. In addition, Geun Suk's car was heavily tinted. 

When the light turned green, Min Ho stepped on the accelerator and drove all the way to the carpark made available in school.

"Baby, where will your first class be?"

"It will be at lecture hall 4."

"Really?"

"Yup. Wae?"

"I'll be at 3 so I can walk you there."

So they walked all the way to the lecture hall. Chaerin, Bom, Dara and Minji who had already gathered at the seats outside the hall, noticed Shin Hye who was walking with Min Ho. Before Min Ho leave for his class, Min Ho gave Shin Hye a hug. They noticed the glow on her face as she walked towards the hall. 

"Shin Hye ya~~" Bom called her.

Shin Hye looked up, "Hey you guys! Early today?"

"Ani.. you're the one who's late!" Dara said.

"Oooooo someone is very happy uh...~~"

"Accompanied her all the way here..." They .

"Ya~~!"

"We are happy that you are happy. Group hug!"

"By the way Shin Hye today we will be having the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter