Chapter 17

True Love Has No Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they walked out of Han River towards their car. Min Ho's grip on Shin Hye's hands just got tighter. He felt the need to be the prince charming and to tell her that everything is alright. In truth, he was afraid. He was afraid that everything may not be alright. He worries a lot about her well being. But he's determined to be there for her.

 

As they got to the car, Min Ho unlocked and opened the door for her. "A queen deserves to be treated like a queen." He flashed his pearly whites for her. 

"Aww~~ thank you. You finally admit I am one!"

"Where are we going Min Ho-sshi?"

"Somewhere."

"You're not telling me?"

"Nope." He smiled.

"Fine!" Shin Hye said as she fold her arms. 

"Is my queen feeling angry?"

"You think?"

"I think... she just wants to be bitten again." 

"Andwe!" She hid her hands under the pits of her arms.

All of a sudden, Min Ho stopped his teasing and gulped. 

"You alright Min Ho-sshi?"

"Yes I am." Truthfully he was not.

"You sure?" 

"Yes. You shouldn't distract me when I'm driving." That's a lame excuse Min Ho - He thought to himself.

"Sorry Min Ho-sshi." 

Dang it! I didn't mean to offend her.

In actual fact, he stopped the teasing because while he was trying to grab on to her hands, part of Shin Hye's cleavage was exposed and in order to not entertain his naughty thoughts, he abruptly stop the teasing and gave the lamest of excuse. 

He the stereo and lowered the temperature of the car further. Shin Hye who was clueless couldn't understand. But the song that was playing on the stereo didn't help the situation he was feeling at all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeS5uubPXBU 

He switched to shuffle mode on the player. Hoping that the next song played would not drive him nuts. And this song was playing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvluGQfdT1U

Are the gods teasing him now?! He thought to himself.

He turned the stereo off. Shin Hye who was observing him couldn't figure out what he was trying to do.

Finally! He reached the destination without any mishap! Phew~!

They were at the library that they had been visiting in school.

"Min Ho-sshi, the Library?"

"Yeap."

Shin Hye was about to walk to the entrance of the library when Min Ho held on to her hands and walked further into the carpark of the library. 

"Shin Hye, this is my real car. We will be taking this car from now on."

"Then what about the mini?"

"I have to return it back."

Shin Hye had a hard time letting go and Min Ho knew how much Shin Hye loved that car. 

"Okay." Shin Hye said. 

He opened the door for Shin Hye. He too got into the car and drove off to a place where he wanted to take her to.

"Here we are Shin Hye."

It was a restaurant. A posh restaurant. He had planned to pamper her after he confessed. He had made the reservations for the 2 of them.

"Is it alright to enter such places with what we're wearing?"

"Why does it matter? All we need to do is to pay. Not as if we are eating for free."

They were taken to table for 2. There was a scented candle on the table.

"Sir, what would you like to order for today?"

"Do you want anything Shin Hye?"

"You decide please."

"Alright then."

"We'll have the usual please."

Min Ho was a regula

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter