Chapter 5

True Love Has No Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Geun Suk who came back from running an errand that was instructed by Yuri saw Yuri talking to Shin Hye. It’s been so long since Geun Suk last talked to Shin Hye. He was glad to see her. As he approached, Shin Hye saw him and told Yuri, “Sorry, I think I better leave, Geun Suk is coming over here and I promised to stay away whenever you are together.”

Shin Hye left before Geun Suk could call her out. When Geun Suk wanted to call Shin Hye, Yuri stopped him from doing so.

“Why did you stop me?” asked Geun Suk confused.

“Because she said you’ve been disturbing her and not been giving her peace of mind.”

“What?! She said that to you?”

“Yes. She said that she’s afraid of you liking her.”

“Mwo? Me liking her?”

“Ya. She thinks you are in love with her and she don’t.”

“Why would she tell you that?”

“Because I am her best friend! Silly you!”

Jang Geun Suk remained silent. He couldn’t believe what he had just heard.

Weeks have passed with Shin Hye leaving everytime Geun Suk comes. Geun Suk would call her on the phone and she would refuse his calls. When he texted, she didn’t reply because of the promise she kept. Even though she wants to, she would not betray her best friend.

Yuri who was impatient with Geun Suk who is not treating her the way she wanted to be treated. She came up with a plan. She created flyers and printed copies of it to be distributed to the students in school. The flyers were of extracts allegedly to be Shin Hye’s writings in her personal diary.

On the flyer it says;

Jang Geun Suk? Pfft! Who does he think he is? He has the cheek to like me? I certainly do not love or even like him. He is definitely not my ideal type. And Yuri? I am only pretending to be her best friend because she is popular. So I could get to know all the guys that I want to.

The whole school was in chaos because of the flyers.

Jang Geun Suk who was still clueless about it felt weird when people were pointing at him and snickering. Yuri who saw Geun Suk coming, took a p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter