Chapter 29

True Love Has No Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho who was hiding behind the tree tried be as still as possible. But due to his nerves, his sudden movement rustled the dried leaves that were on the floor, causing Shin Hye to turn around. But no one was around. She thought it must be some ghost. Shin Hye who becomes timid in regards to supernatural beings said out loud;

"WHOEVER YOU ARE OR WHATEVER YOU ARE, DO NOT COME NEAR ME FOR I CAN'T SEE YOU BUT YOU CAN SEE ME. IF I HAVE OFFENDED YOU PLEASE FORGIVE ME."

Min Ho upon hearing that, his impulses for his innate cheeky-ness was stirred. It exploded within him causing him to want to scare the already scared Shin Hye. He picked up a pink feather pampas grass that was nearby as he sneaked up to Shin Hye. He approached Shin Hye steathily and uses the pink feather pampas grass to tickle her nape as Shin Hye's hair was tied up. Shin Hye got all ticklish but it made the back of her hair stand thinking that she was disturbed by a supernatural being. 

 *pink feather pampas grass*

Shin Hye was sooo scared that she spoke to herself, "Shin Hye- ya~~ Don't turn around, don't turn around."

He continued on his blitzkrieg attack, "Shin Hye-ya~~ Do not turn to look Shin Hye," as she walked on. 

Min Ho became bolder and was now ditching the plant and was blowing air on Shin Hye's nape. The back of her hair stood upright from that. She was terrified. 

But even though she was terrified, her curiosity got the better of her. Min Ho who was in close proximity, with lips in a pout as he was blowing air, was about to get the shock of his life!

Shin Hye abruptly turned around to see what it was that was disturbing her; with her sudden turn, causes their lips crashed!

Their lips met for the first time in 4 years! Both of them had their eyes wide opened  and was feeling the electric waves that was flowing throughout their bodies. 

Both of their bodies repelled from each other when they realised what had just happened!

"Ya! What do you think you're doing?" Shin Hye asked.

"I wasn't thinking. I didn't know why I did that!"

But he noticed Shin Hye was blushing under the softly lit morning skies said, 

"Oooo.. someone seems to like it huh?"

That remark earned him a huge smack on his arms before Shin Hye stormed off back to her villa. 

Later during the day...

Today's itinerary is packed with activities. Since they can only afford a short trip, they wanted to do as much as they can. Shin Hye who seek Seungri and Daesung's help to come up with activities for the group hosts for this trip worked together with the staffs of the villa to ensure smooth facilitation of the activities prepared. 

The groups were divided accordingly:

Xia-Shin Hye-Max

Il Woo-Bom-Seunghyun

Kim Bum-Chaerin-Jiyong

Taeyang-Dara- Min Ho

Daesung-Jae- Yoochun

Yunho-Minji-Seungri

 

The list of activities commence with a quiz whereby they have to answer questions based on General Knowledge. A staff who could speak Korean came along with them to be the one asking the groups questions. 

For this round the winners were Kim Bum-Chaerin-Jiyong.

Then it was time for charade where they have to act out the words that they read for their teammates to guess. This round, Il Woo-Bom-Seunghyun won.

They proceed on to the next activity which was the point of a choreograph where teams have to show the highlight of a choreograph. For example, Sorry, sorry by Suju would be hands together and rubbing. This, Yunho-Minji-Seungri won the game.

Following next it was complete the song with missing words and Xia-Shin Hye-Max won.

They played 3-on-3 futsal. Which Xia-Shin Hye-Max won against Daesung-Jae-Yoochun. Xia was impressed with Shin Hye's soccer skills.

"Woah Daebak!" Xia exclaimed. "Of course I only learn f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter