Chapter 24

True Love Has No Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho after he wrote the letter, he pondered about his father's request. He began to lay out all his thoughts and weighed the pros and cons. But ultimately, after he had spoken to Ahjusshi to ask for his opinion, he asked his heart. He spoke to himself, "What do you want? What do you need?" Finally he came to a decision. He went to the nearest telephone booth to dial his father's number. 

*Riiiinnngg!*

"Hello?"

"Ahbohji. It's me Min Ho."

"Oh yes son, why are you calling so late at night like this? Is there anything wrong?"

"Anyiyo Abohji, I called to inform you of my decision."

"Decision? What decision?" 

"The thing about my studies Ahboji."

"Oh you have decided? Tell me about it."

His father anticipating his reponse.

"I've decided to continue my studies."

"Oh that's great Min Ho! So when will you be back in Seoul, son?"

"That's what I need to discuss with you about."

"Go on, son."

"The thing is yes I want to continue my studies, but I will stay here in the village. I will not go back to Seoul."

"But why?"

"I have my reasons dad. Anyway the school has online lessons which I can apply for and they will arrange for that."

"Alright son, I'll respect your decision."

"Thanks dad. Take care alright."

"Bye son. You too."

 

Meanwhile in Seoul, Shin Hye's population is over the roof! She was determined to earn as much as possible while she can to pay off Geun Suk. She does not want to have anything to do with him. But Geun Suk has other plans for them. When Shin Hye has to attend formal parties, he would be one of the sponsors so that he would be invited as well. He wanted to be associated with Shin Hye in any way possible. And at these parties he would display physical affection to Shin Hye. Shin Hye who did not want to embarass him and do not want to shame him infront of others did not push him away but would explain that the reason for their closeness was due to them being childhood friends. 

Geun Suk would shamelessly declare his relationship with Shin Hye and his intention to date her. 

Few days later...

Shin Hye has not been to the agency for a long time. Gifts from fans are piling up. All the gifts and letters are being transported back to her home. She always appreciate gifts and letters from fans. But she do prefer letters over gift because she wants to be connected to her fans emotionally. She wants to understand the people who are listening to her music. So she went through her fan letters one by one. Some fan letters made her smile while some made her cry. But the last letter that she opened would surprise her that she couldn't even imagined. 

Dear Shin Hye a fiesty angel,

I hope this letter finds you well and you would read it. I am big fan of yours even before you debut. "I think I'm falling for you...." is my favourite song from you. I think you have an amazing voice but an extraordinary personality that cast a spell on anyone that you come across with. The strength that you have is the one that I don't have but I aspire to have. I am glad you were discovered and be the great shining star that you are, not only because you were destined to be a star but because you light up my night when its all pitch black for that light shines thr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter