Chapter 15

True Love Has No Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they were enjoying each other's company, Min Ho spoke.

"So are we now together?"

"Yes we are."

Min Ho smiled.

"Together as in we are at the same place at the same time right?" Shin Hye asked.

"No~~~ That's not what I mean." Min Ho groaned.

"Then? What do you mean?"

"That we belong to each other. That no guy shall be allowed to be around you."

"But you would always have girls around you."

"Urgh! I've been spending so much time with you, and do you see any other girls around me? Unlike you. Your bandmates, the guy who whispered to your ear, your fans at the pub..." Min Ho went on.

"So that proves that we don't belong to each other because there's always guys around me!"

"And do you know I met another 5 hot and good looking sunbaes who dances well."

"Mwo?! And you seem happy about that?!"

"Yes. Why should I restrict myself to one good looking guy when there's many of them?"

Min Ho looked at Shin Hye with wide eyes and in disbelief. No words came out from his mouth. Shin Hye tried very hard to keep a straight face. 

"I should share my love when I'm still young right? I shouldn't be selfish by focusing on only one."

Min Ho was taken aback by what Shin Hye said. He let go of his hands around her waist and walked away. 

Shin Hye who couldn't contain her giggles from watching Min Ho's reaction walk after him. 

Min Ho with arms crossed was standing and staring out to the city. 

When Shin Hye stood in front of him, he would turned his back on her. When Shin Hye moved to the other side to face him, he would turned his back again. 

Shin Hye cupped his face and forced him to look at her. She burst out laughing as she saw Min Ho's pout upclose.

"Your lips looks delicious up-close. I wonder how many girls think of that," Shin Hye uttered. Min Ho was still pouting but his heart was smiling being this close to Shin Hye.

Min Ho stood still and allowed Shin Hye to observe every single features of his face. She praised about how she loved his eyebrows, his sharp nose, his well crafted jawline, his luscious lips and those eyes. Eyes that has depth which she has yet to discover. Min Ho enjoyed every single touch that Shin Hye was making. And he also enjoyed the view of Shin Hye's face. That cute little button nose that would scrunched up when teased. That chubby cheeks so smooth that you won't get tired of carressing. The luscious hair that looks great no matter how messy. The cute lips and her eyes. Those sparkly eyes yet still holds bitterness which he had yet to find out. 

Shin Hye spoke,

"You are one jealous boyfriend but I am not complaining. Though I would appreciate it if you could understand that the guys around me have helped me a lot especially my bandmates who have been through a lot of ups and downs with me. I will definitely introduced you to them. But if they dislike you, it can't be helped cos I am a queen." She . 

Min Ho was still pouting and did not want to look straight into her eyes for she will definitely melt him.

Shin Hye who was still cupping his face continued to speak,

"Though I wasn't sure of your feelings towards me at first, somehow my gut says I should take a chance. And I thank you for taking this chance with me."

She continued, "I can't promise you forever cos we may never know our future but...."

"I do know that I love you."

"I love you more."

 

They both went back to the mat and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter