Chapter 26

True Love Has No Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was an awkward silence looming in the room. Geun Suk took a seat beside Shin Hye. He wanted to establish a non-existent territory in front of Min Ho. The guy who stole Shin Hye away from him (that's what he thought). He had been waiting for this moment all these years to rub it in Min Ho's face. A huge ego he has. Geun Suk the typical alpha male he is despite his pretty looks, he began to display physical affection towards Shin Hye just so he could observe Min Ho's reaction. Min Ho acted nonchalant about it which earned a smirk by Geun Suk but he was angering Shin Hye. An overly jealous Min Ho is no longer jealous was running through Shin Hye's thoughts. 

Throughout the course of dinner, Geun Suk had his hands on Shin Hye all the time without letting it go. And Shin Hye allowed it to happen. She could have broke Geun Suk's hand but she did not. She was upset with MIn Ho who was not showing the reaction she had hoped to see out of Min Ho. As childish as she seems to be, to Shin Hye, after they have not met for 4 long years, she wondered why he is acting this way. The usual confident Shin Hye felt challenged by Min Ho's lack of reaction. 

Geun Suk who saw the emotionless Min Ho and the surrendering act of Shin Hye, sees it as an opportunity for him to monopolise on. He became bolder by caressing Shin Hye's cheeks. He was boasting in knowing more about Shin Hye's current activities - it was his way of showing Min Ho that he knows about Shin Hye more than he does. 

The dinner finally came to an end and Geun Suk insisted on sending Shin Hye home. Shin Hye was hoping that Min Ho would stopped Geun Suk from doing so, but Min Ho didn't. Shin Hye in an act of petty revenge got into Geun Suk's car while she glared that Min Ho who was looking on. Geun Suk started his car and drove off.

From the sideview mirror of Geun Suk's car, Shin Hye saw that Min Ho stood there for a while before he turned his back to walk. A single tear drop fell from Shin Hye's eyes as she witnessed that scene. 

When Geun Suk had driven far enough from the restaurant,

"Geun Suk-sshi, please stop the car now."

"Huh? Why?"

"Just stop the car please."

"But I'm sending you home."

"Can't you listen? I said stop the car now."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter