Chapter 38

True Love Has No Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho hugged Shin Hye who is still visibly shaken. Shin Hye who has been looking at the ring that he had proposed her with. 

It was a vintage diamond ring that Min Ho had proposed her with. Since he knew Shin Hye's love for vintage pieces. When she enquired about Min Ho of the piece, he told her that he went to an old jeweller as he was searching for vintage rings. And when he saw the ring he thought it suited Shin Hye, simple but full of depth. Shin Hye kissed him again. 

Min Ho is now driving to another place. This time he went to Velvet Underground. It's been a long time since they came here together. Min Ho would come by when he misses her just to reminise the past. Unknown to Shin Hye, Min Ho had gathered all her friends at the Velvet Underground. When the two of them stepped in, it was all quiet and weird. All her friends had went into hiding.

Min Ho then raised his voice and said, "She said YES!"

Everyone who were in hiding came out of their respective places.

"Oppa you mean if I rejected, they would have all been stay hidden?"

"Uhuh. Wae?"

"If I knew I should have reject."

"Ahhh wae?"

"I still accept you but a prank on them for setting us up at the vacation. Remember?"

"Ooooo... Totally forgot about it."

Everyone came to congratulate them... The girls, the guys and the Super Hot Sunbaes plus her bandmates oppa.

Apparently Min Ho had talked to the CEO of her agency about his intention and he was okay about it. But he did warned Min Ho about Geun Suk. "Don't worry Sajang-nim, I'll be careful."

They celebrated the proposal with drinks and all of them were very happy.

Min Ho and Shin Hye didn't drink much. They are already drunk on each other's love. 

Min Ho drove Shin Hye back and Shin Hye told Min Ho to stay for the night. 

They had washed up and changed into PJs and were sitting at the couch in the living room with a movie switched on cuddling up.

"Oppa... Thank you soo much... for accepting me."

"I should be the one thanking you instead baby.."

"But Oppa, I've actually wrote a song for you."

"Really? Will I be able to hear it?"

Shin Hye switched the tv off and led Min Ho into the room where she makes music. Where her instrument lies.

"I've never been in here before... Oh I know why... Because the other time the house tour was stopped short at the study room because...."

Shin Hye covered Min Ho's mouth and frowned.

"Arasso.. I just love teasing you."

Min Ho took a seat at the swirling chair available whereas Shin Hye was sitting in front of her keyboard. 

"Are you ready Oppa?"

"Always for you."

"This song is dedicated to the love of my life Lee Min Ho-sshi."

And she began her song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A53GmEQJACI

Min Ho loved the song and kissed her as a way of thanks and his declaration of love for Shin Hye. 

The night ended with a passionate love making session between Min Ho and Shin Hye.

Meanwhile, unknown to them, Geun Suk has been spreading false rumours when he heard a tip off on Min Ho and Shin Hye's relationship

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter