Chapter 37

True Love Has No Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During the week, Min Ho and Shin Hye were busy with their own work. 

They would at least talk on the phone every night before sleep to catch up on each other and sending texts to each other during the day. The years of separation has made them more considerate and understanding towards each other. It took them a long time to get to where they are and they are definitely not going to let anything come in between them. That's how much they have matured and the trust they have in each other; and the faith they have in the love that they are sharing between them. 

Friday night...

"Baby tomorrow afternoon I will pick you up from your house ok?"

"Neh Oppa..."

Flashback

Min Ho met up with his dad to catch up on the things between them. His dad observed Min Ho smiling and radiating with a cheerful aura. 

"How are you doing Ahboji?"

"I'm okay son. The usual, been busy with the business. Yourself? Good?"

"Neh Ahboji.. Work's good... Now people have been asking me to help them with their legal issues. Thanks to Mr. Choi for recommending me. The boss treats me well and I have a lot to learn from him."

Mr Choi is his dad's appointed lawyer. A very accomplished one. Now Min Ho is sharing the same mentor that Mr Choi had when he was also a newbie.

"Good good. Good to hear that. Are you not coming back home?"

"Not yet Ahboji. Not at the moment. Allow me to make it on my own. I don't feel right just inheriting it without having to feel how hard it is to earn one's keep. I remebered what Ahjusshi told me; to never underestimate my own strengths and work hard to strike out on my own only then I'll be a responsible person when I inherit what you intend to pass to me. I cannot be an irresponsible rich person for it destroys other people's life."

"I am really proud of you son."

"Ahbohji..."

"Yes what is it son?"

"I have something to tell you. Actually, I am actually seeing someone. And I love her. I want you to meet her and I'm sure you will like her too." 

"Ah.. no wonder..."

"No wonder what?"

"No wonder you are all smiles and radiant!"

"Huh? Is it written all over my face?"

"It's obvious son. Is it the girl you told me about before?"

"Neh.. Ahboji."

"Sure sure this Saturday is fine."

End of Flashback

Saturday afternoon...

Min Ho waited for Shin Hye at her apartment compound.

*Riiiinnngg*

"Hello?"

"Oppa meet me at the carpark ok? We'll drive to wherever you have in mind. You know bout my condition. Can no longer be out and about in public as easily as I could."

"Arasso."

"See you in a bit Oppa."

Min Ho made his way down to the carpark's lift lobby. As the lift's door opened, a breathtaking looking Shin Hye appeared. 

    

Pairing a blue vintage dress with her Louboutin's.

"Baby you look great!"

"So do you oppa!"

Min Ho's outfit.

Shin Hye passed him the car keys. 

"Oppa where are we going since you asked me to dress up and yourself too? All dress up and handsome?"

"So many questions and you forgot..."

"Forgot?"

"Kiss first."

And they kissed each other on the lips. Everytime they met the first thing they are suppose to do is to kiss. Even when they are angry. That helps to reduce the tension and anger. And it works for them. 

"Well I just need you to relax cos I think you'll be nervous later."

"Nervous? Hmmm..."

Min Ho drove to the restaurant that they been to before. His mum's favourite restaurant.

"Oppa isn't this THE restaurant?"

"Yes it is THE restaurant."

They make their way through the dining area but this time they were led into a room.

"Ah son, you're here?"

"Neh.. Ahboji..."

Ahboji? Son? Huh? - Shin Hye's thoughts.

"Ahboji t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter