Chapter 19

True Love Has No Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day that they had been waiting for is finally here! The day of the competition.

Flashback...

Yuri was furious when she heard there was going to be another group who would be up to represent the school.

"How can this be? I am the president of the only dance club in school!" She screamed at her dad.

Yuri's dad is one of the committe members in the school.

"I need you to kick them out with whatver ways possible!"

"I'm sorry Yuri. Dad can't do that this time. Because the school does not want to offend the fathers of these children who happens to be in that crew."

"What do you mean? It's only Shin Hye! That little b___!"

"We've done it before, why can't we do it again?"

"Not this time Yuri."

"Do you who these kids parents are?"

"Some of them are well-to-do business men, professors at schools that this school is affiliated to, prosecutors, and even ministers! Plus your lecturers also helped to put in good words about them."

"Argh! You're hopeless dad!"

Yuri stormed off fuming. She decided to come up with all the tricks that she could come up with. "So now.. which one shall I choose? Hmmmm..."

Back to present moment...

Yuri decided to execute her plans. She decided to put laxatives into Shin Hye's food. To allow her to be the one to ruined her own team's chances. Yuri had planted one of her minions in Shin Hye's team as a coordinator of this event. 

"Now you listen here, you are to make Shin Hye and make her eat the food with this laxatives before the competition starts. Do you understand me? How you want to do that is up to you. If you are not successful and if people finds out and point their finger at me, you are dead! You understand me?"

The girl was used by Yuri because the girl was caught by Yuri when she tried to seduce Geun Suk at a party. Every single girl that had slept with Geun Suk faced the wrath of Yuri.

So the girl went to Shin Hye's team rest area to pass the food to her. She knocked on the door.

Kim Bum opened the door. "Unauthorised person can't be here."

"I am one of the coordinating staff for this event."

"Oh I see. Is it the team's turn already?"

"Oh not yet. But I need to enter to check on the flow of the performances."

"Oh alright."

So the intruder had gained excess. She was nervous. She walked and saw the bento lunch that was written Shin Hye on its cover.  She stood in front of the table and pretended to check the programme list that was also on the same table. She unscrewed the bottle and silently sprinkled the laxatives on Shin Hye's food. 

Just in time the intruder managed to leave before the whole crew came back.

"We should eat first before going on stage. I don't want anyone to faint later due to the nerves." Yunho said.

Everyone opened their bento boxes and were happily eating including Shin Hye.

About 15 minutes before the start of the competition, Shin Hye's tummy was growling badly and experienced dizzy spells. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter