Chapter 21

True Love Has No Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Throughout her stay in the hospital, Shin Hye was hoping that HE, would come and visit her. But he didn't. That hurt her. A LOT. She sighed. She looked around the room one last time, before Geun Suk said, "Let's go." 

They both left the room as Shin Hye was discharged from the hospital today. Shin Hye and Geun Suk made their way to the lobby and he told her to sit while he went away to sign some papers that was needed to be signed. They then walked to Geun Suk's car and Geun Suk was all attentive to Shin Hye's needs. Like a gentleman, he opened the door for her, asking her if the car was too cold or too hot, does he need to change the temperature for her, is she hungry and etc. But she deflected all his questions by remaining silent for her mind and heart was not present in that very car even though she was sitting beside him. Geun Suk who couldn't do anything besides observing her drove off in silence.

It's been a month since she entered hospital. That very day where she experienced the pain, the discomfort and 1 month later the lost. The incident hurt her, caused her discomfort during the competition but she least expected the lost. He was not around for her.

"Has he left me?" was what she could asked of her heart. "Maybe he don't love me anymore..." the answer that seems the most logical to her. 

"We are here Shin Hye-ah~~" said Geun Suk as he woke Shin Hye out from her train of thoughts.

"Where is this place?"

"This is where you'll be staying."

"Huh? Here? Why?" Shin Hye asked.

"I won't be able to afford it." She continued.

"Don't worry about the payment, it's all settled."

He led her to the apartment.

*Ding Dong*

"Omonim~~~ Annyeonghasaeyo~" Geun Suk said as her mum opened the door for her.

To Shin Hye's surprised, both her mom and brothers were in the house.

They escorted Shin Hye to the living room's couch.  

Shin Hye's thoughts were in a mess.

At first, she thought that as soon as Geun Suk leaves, she will leave. But, now that she saw her mum and her brothers all happy... She felt selfish. She wanted to have her family by her side but Geun Suk being nice like this is making her uncomfortable. And those years away from her family even though they lived in the same house were all too much for Shin Hye to comprehend at the same time. Just what had happened while I was in the hospital? - she thought to herself.

Indeed, something did happened while she was in hospital. 

Geun Suk took his chance and "bought" her family real good. He showered them with all the material wealth they needed. He sustained that life her mum and her brothers loved. The life in luxury material wealth. Geun Suk will continuously supply these riches as long as he can get Shin Hye to be by his side. 

Her thoughts were interupted again, "Shin Hye-ah, you'll stay here with Omonim and Hyungs while you recuperate and get yourself back to health. Alright?"

Shin Hye could only afford a smile and a nod. Geun Suk caressed her cheek with his thumb while looking at her. 

Shin Hye who was already feeling uncomfortable decided to change the situation b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter