Chapter 14

True Love Has No Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho and Shin Hye who were on cloud 9 couldn't stop the pent up feelings that they had been feeling all this while.

With their forehead leaning on each other's, Min Ho said, "I didn't know you are this shame-less..." He .

"Well if I am not shameless you wouldn't be able to kiss me." Shin Hye replied him with a witty remark.

"You will be beating around the bush and would bother me all the time." Shin Hye continued.

Min Ho pouted. "Hmmmph! You are a meanie!"

"Aww~~ what do I do with you? Pouting at the slightest tease."

Shin Hye gave him a peck on his lips. 

"Ya! I feel violated." Min Ho said as he was shocked at Shin Hye's reaction. "You must pre-empt me before you do that!"

"Oh really? On whose instruction?" Shin Hye said in between while she was kissing his cheeks left and right, his nose, his forehead and finally his lips.

"Ya! You really are a ert Shin Hye!" Min Ho exclaimed.

"You read too much books!"

"But definitely not a bigger ert than me!" He swooped in to kiss her with such intensity sending shock waves of emotions through each other's body. 

Their friends looked on the unfolding of event happened from the entrance of the pub. Some were excited and some were not especially the guys who had been carrying a torch for her.

"Woah~ I didn't know Shin Hye had this side in her." Bom mentioned.

Chaerin continued, "I knew it. She definitely had this wild side to her. Just that she kept it hidden."

"I'm envious of them... I need a boyfriend too." Dara said.

"Awww~~ How romantic..." Minji gushed.

"Romantic? It won't be romantic when they fall sick by standing in the rain for so long." A jealous stricken Seungri.

The Hyungs were disappointed but were happy for her. They felt the need to protect her somehow. 

Min Ho and Shin Hye decided to ditch the rest of the event and decided to head somewhere else.

Geun Suk walked away from the scene looking defeated. He knew that he no longer stand a chance. But a man with huge ego he refuses to admit defeat. 

"Today is your day. But it won't be long Min Ho." - Geun Suk uttered as he walked on. 

 

"Get in the car." Min Ho said. It was the vintage mini that he had rented. 

"Where shall we go?"

"Anywhere else but here."

And off they went.

 

Meanwhile, Geun Suk who was feeling frustrated called Yuri.

"Hello? Sukkie~... What is it..." Before she could finish her sentence.

"We need to talk," 

"Oh sure! Where should we meet?"

"Anywhere."

"Do you wanna come over? My parents are not home."

"Anything. I'll be there in 20 minutes."

Yuri was so excited when she hung up the phone. She couldn't wait. She prepared herself and wore the skimpiest of clothes to flaunt herself.

 

*Ding Dong*

"Oh Sukkie~ You're here!"

Geun Suk just walked straight in and plop himself on the couch.

"What do you want to see me about?" She eagerly asked him anticipating his answer.

He cut the chase and just kissed Yuri wildly. Yuri was shocked but she enjoyed the attention he was showering her.

He reeked of alcohol and cigarette smoke. And they continued on till he ed. 

Yuri was being needy and wanted the attention from him. Geun Suk stood up. Put his clothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter