Chapter 6

True Love Has No Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I saw Jang Geun Suk, but did Jang Geun Suk saw me?” Shin Hye mumbled to herself.

She quickly went to the toilet and washed her face with cold water to wake herself up.

“Was that Shin Hye? Did I see correctly?” Geun Suk muttered.

“Ya -! Sukkie! Are you alright? You looked disturbed!”

“I’m okay”

“You sure? Cos I have never seen that face of yours like that before. Even if you came across the girls that you’ve been sleeping around with.”

“Ya – Lee Min Ho sshi! Watch your mouth, my friend.” Geun Suk spoke in a serious tone.

He continued, “It is not the girls I have been sleeping around with. But it’s the girls who have been sleeping around with me. They simply can’t resist me!”

“Jang Geun Suk sshi, do not ever ever go around and telling me this bull_ I think I know you better than you know yourself.”

It must be someone that he must have seen for him to be distracted like that  - Min Ho thought to himself.

Yuri who was facing Geun Suk started to feel his forehead with her hand worried that he was unwell.  Even after many years, Geun Suk still did not care for Yuri because they were not even a couple to begin with. Yuri had given her everything including her body to Geun Suk and he would still not reciprocate her feelings for him.

Min Ho excused himself and walked towards the washroom.

As he walked in, he yelped! “Ya what are you doing in the gents?”

“Huh?! What? This is the gents? You are kidding me right? Or am I dreaming?”

Min Ho walked towards her and pinched her cheeks. “Do you think you are dreaming now?”

“OOOuuuccchhh! I am definitely not dreaming! Then you must be kidding! Let me go and check.”

She walked towards the entrance and saw the sign. To her horror it was the gents! She shrieked!

“Oh my goodness I am soooo sorry. It’s my first day here and I didn’t even realize that this was the gen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter