Chapter 10

True Love Has No Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the early hours of morning. Shin Hye woke up from her sleep and wash up. After washing up she would prepare food for her mom and her 2 brothers before leaving for school. Whenever she is home, she would wake up early. The first day she was late to school because she was allowed to sleep at Velvet Underground after working on a song that she had in mind for quite sometime. 

She quietly prepared the food. She tried hard not to make any sudden moves or loud noises as she did not want to anger her brothers and mom.  Once done, she would packed sandwich for herself and head out to school. 

She waited for the first bus available from her home because the school is far from her home. There were times when her BFFs, Jacqueline and Shermaine would offer their homes for her to stay in. But she would politely reject as she did not want to impose on either one of them as they were married and have their own families to take care of. Sometimes, Shin Hye would offer to take care of their children should her friends need a night out with their husbands. Shin Hye was just grateful to have such good friends. 

She boarded the bus and would take the opportunity to catch up on her sleep in the bus. When she reached school, she went to an area that was secluded enough to do some reading and writing. A hobby that she really enjoyed doing. The school's library was still closed as it was too early. 

As she sat down reading, she the music using her mobile phone. Thus she did not hear the footsteps that was approaching. There was no one around except for the three of them.

Jang Geun Suk and Yuri saw Shin Hye sitting down at the wooden bench. They sat at the bench opposite Shin Hye's. 

"Oh look who do we have here?" he exclaimed.

Shin Hye who was absorbed in her own world did not realise it with her ears plugged and continued writing. 

Yuri was shocked to see Shin Hye infront of her.

Geun Suk, who was reeking of alcohol after partying hard last night at one of the dorms staggered towards Shin Hye.

He made a loud thud on Shin Hye's table with his palm, causing Shin Hye to jump. 

"Ya... So it is really you... huh? I wasn't dreaming yesterday."

*Yesterday? He saw her yesterday?* - Yuri thought to herself. 

Geun Suk was too drunk to continue the conversation and laid down on the bench. Yuri taking this opportunity to establish herself again.

"Do you remember your promise to me?" Yuri asked.

"Yes."

"So what are you waiting for?"

Shin Hye who was still recovering from the shock, stuttered, "Oh.--- I'll make a move." 

Shin Hye walked away and thought that she should search for an area in school where she can have a peace of mind without all this disturbances.

As soon as Shin Hye walked away, Yuri uttered under her breath. "That b___ has just gotta to be here out of all schools to ruin things for me again."

2 hours later...

Shin Hye checked her watch, it stated 9:00 a.m. She walked to her classroom and sat at the back  of the room. Soon, the girls came in one by one looking tired. 

"Good morning girls. Are you guys alright?"

"No we are not. I am about to die of exhaustion." said Bom.

"How come?"

"It's Minji. She made us practice with her!" Dara whined.

"Can't help it, the audition is tomorrow." Minji declared.

"You are the one going for the audition, why drag us along?" Chaerin asked.

"Who said I am doing it alone?"

"I did." Chaerin continued.

The lecturer walked in that stopped the conversation. Shin Hye watched them and smiled. Everyone was focused on the lecturer. 

Once class ended, they proceed to the next class. 

As they were walking, Min Ho was walking in the opposite direction. He saw Shin Hye who was engaged in the conversation with her friends. He tried to attract her attention but failed. Shin Hye did not even notice him!

Min Ho decided to text her.

*Beep*

Shin Hye's incoming message.

From: Handsome Guy

You ignored me... again!

*Beep*

Min Ho's incoming message.

From: 1004

No I did not. You see I am replying your text.

*Beep*

From: Handsome Guy

You did. You did not even noticed me as you were busy talking to your friends. 

*Beep* 

From: 1004

I am sorry... Handsome Guy...

*Beep*

From: Handsome Guy

Sorry doesn't cut it. I need a favour.

*Beep* 

From: 1004

Favour? What favour?

*Beep*

From: Handsome Guy

Meet me after school at the library we went yesterday.

*Beep*

From: 1004

Alright. Sure! 

Min Ho let out a big grin.

Geun Suk who was having a bad hangover got irritated by Min Ho's grin.

Finally it was time for lunch. Min Ho waked Geun Suk up, "Ya, wake up class is over."

"Urgh!! Let me sleep."

"Let's go. Let's sober you up."

Min Ho ordered a bowl of hot soup for Geun Suk. Geun Suk who notices Min Ho who was grinning.

"Ya Min Ho, wipe that grin off your face."

"Why should I? And why are you so antsy?"

"I am not. You are just too happy. It's weird. Aren't you stressed out by your parents?"

"Well I am but recently, I found relief."

"You got laid?!"

"Ya! Do you think I am you? Always resulting to girls when stressed?"

"Well its a good relief for me."

Just then Yuri and her group of friends walked and sat at the table where Min Ho, Geun Suk and their friends were seated. 

Hong Ki asked, "Yuri what happened? Why do you look so pissed?"

"None of your business. Guys with faces like yours shouldn't talk to girls with asses like mine."

"Woah~~~ Hong Ki got burned." Yong Hwa teased.

"Anyways guys, I won't be free for the next 3 days after school." Yuri said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter