Chapter 33

True Love Has No Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 6.30 p.m. and Min Ho was preparing himself to reach Shin Hye's house by 8 p.m. He left the house early as he no longer had a car and he wanted to get Shin Hye some flowers and wine for dinner. Lucky for him Shin Hye's apartment isn't that far away from his.

"There no such thing as free dinner Min Ho." He told himself that. That's the least he could do for Shin Hye.

He was taking extra effort to dress himself up. He remembered Shin Hye was and is always good with coordinating her outfit. He recalled Shin Hye's words to him about the kind of clothes she wanted Min Ho to wear. So he searched his closet and starts to take out his clothes one by one and finally... the perfect outfit.

Meanwhile, Geun Suk called Shin Hye but Shin Hye refused to pick up the call.

Shin Hye who was busy preparing dinner for tonight since just now did not even bother to look at her phone after Geun Suk tried to call her many times. Shin Hye due to her nerves, the steak that she always manage to cook well got burnt not once but twice! This time around she gave up on the steak and decided to make braised pulled beef brisket sandwich instead. She took out her pressure cooker, dumping in the beef brisket, onions, carrots, celery sticks and brown sauce. She let it braised for about an hour and a half. She then toasted the bread buttered it and prepared mixed green salad with vinigerette and sweet potato chips to go along. 

I hope Min Ho will like this. - Shin Hye said. 

Geun Suk who got frustrated by the calls that Shin Hye did not pick up, decided to call her manager instead.

"Hello?"

"Manager-nim, where is Shin Hye at?"

"Huh? Why do you ask?"

"Do you need to know why?"

"Errr.. errr..."

"Do you still want your job Manager-nim?"

"Errr... she's at her home. She should be at her home."

At the flower shop...

Min Ho looked around and was looking at flowers that suited Shin Hye. 

"May I help you sir?"

"Is it okay if I were to look around first?"

Even though Min Ho know nuts about flowers, he wanted to try his best to pick something that suited Shin Hye.

"Would you like roses? If you are gifting it to your love one?"

"Nah... I don't think so. She's full of character, quirky and all things nice.. I don't think roses on its own suits her."

So he went round and pick what he thinks suits Shin Hye.

 

"Sir you have a good taste in flowers", the florist told him.

"Is it for your special someone?" She asked as she was wrapping the flowers.

"Yeah," Min Ho said as he smiled.

"Do you know what these flowers you picked meant?"

"Oh it has meanings? I don't know.. Mind telling me?"

"Well Hydrangea means heartfelt while tulips symbolises declaration of love. So basically it means heartfelt confession of love."

"I didn't even thought of that. Thanks for telling me."

"Your welcome sir. Here you go... Hope she likes it", the florist said as she passed the bouquet to him.

He then proceed to get some red wine to go along with the flowers.  He got them Cabernet Sauvignon.

He then made his way to Shin Hye's house. Since it was walking distance, he walked to her house. Even though people were looking at him for carrying those bouquet and wine in hand, he didn't mind because he is doing it for Shin Hye. 

Finally, Min Ho reached Shin Hye's apartment. 

*Ding Dong*

As Shin Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter