Chapter 12

True Love Has No Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, it's the same ol' routine for Shin Hye. Woke up to prepare food for her family and left for school to catch an early bus. But today she felt a little different. She was looking forward to school. She was looking forward to see someone at school. So while she prepared the food to be brought along for her breakfast, she prepared extra for him too. 

She make her way out to the bus stop and waited for the bus. Unknown to her, Min Ho was watching her from afar. Last night, he was awoken half way by a bad dream. He felt restless so he decided to wash up and change and head out at 3 a.m in the morning. He brought along a pullover, cap and other personal belongings. Without a plan, he got in his car and started driving. And he drove straight to Shin Hye's neighborhood without even batting an eyelid. He laugh at himself. Never had he been feeling like this towards a girl before. Usually he don't do the chasing cos there were plenty of girls chasing him instead. He fell asleep in his car while waiting. He was awoken  by the sound of the first bus to pass by the neighbourhood. He wondered how did he managed to sleep so well. He looked at Shin Hye's house and saw one of the room was lit. 

"She must be awake." He thought.

Half an hour later, he saw Shin Hye emerging from the doors of her house. She was waiting for the bus. And he was waiting for her. He smiled. The bus arrived and she board the bus with Min Ho following the bus. She reached school early today as the bus was surprisingly fast. Min Ho parked his car and followed her around. 

Shin Hye took a seat at one of the benches where the lockers are. She took out her mobile phone and started texting.

Min Ho was wondering who is she texting early in the morning?! He felt a hint of jealousy. 

*Grrrrr... Grrrr*

His phone vibrated. He cussed under his breath and was wondering who dares to disturb him early in the morning like this.

He checked his phone.

From: 1004

Min Ho-sshi, are you awake?

May I know what is your locker number?

Min Ho who was pissed earlier smiled. She messaged me! He thought and to think he just cussed. 

*Beep*

From: Handsome Guy

Wae? Are you going to hide in there? I don't think you can fit.

*Grrrrr... Grrrr*

From: 1004

I'm not that crazy yet. Can you just please tell me your locker number?

*Beep*

From: Handsome Guy

Kekekekeke... alright it's 1802.

Min Ho saw her receiving the message with a smile on her face. 

She walked to the locker indicating 1802 but she noticed that it was locked. She continued texting him.

*Grrrrr... Grrrr*

From: 1004

Min Ho-sshi. Your locker is locked. Can I have the code? You can change your code later.

*Beep*

From: Handsome Guy

If I tell you, you would have to write me a song.

*Grrrrr... Grrrr*

From: 1004

Don't you know my songs are expensive? That's a hard request.

*Beep*

From: Handsome Guy

Oh really? Then I won't tell you.

Min Ho saw Shin Hye frowned and he almost let out a laugh loud enough for Shin Hye to hear. 

Shin Hye did not want the food to go to waste so...

*Grrrrr... Grrrr*

From: 1004

Alright but no pressure. Cos I won't be able to write well if you pressure me. So that means by when the song will be completed, I can't tell. 

*Beep*

From: Handsome Guy

Sure! No problem. Here's the code.

1004

He observed her movements. Trying to unlock his locker and pout when she was facing some difficulty. When she finally managed to open the locker, she had a huge smiled plastered on her face, all this while Min Ho was observing her from afar. 

She then took out a bag similar to that of a lunch bag and placed it in the locker along with a note that she had written for him. She placed it carefully in the locker and locked it up. She walked away from the scene to her new found area that she had been searching before lesson begins at 9:00 a.m. 

Meanwhile Min Ho decided to head to the toilet to wash up before he opened his locker to check it out. He worries if he checked it out right away, he would be following her throughout the day without completing what he was supposed to do. 

As Shin Hye was walking towards her favourite place, she was stopped in her tracks.

"Shin Hye ya~"

She looked down towards the floor and turned around to walk away. Before she could do that, he grabbed her by the wrist and stopped her from walking away. 

"How long are you going to run away from me?"

"What did I do for you to behave this way?"

Shin Hye crunched up her nose. He definitely reeked of alcohol and cigarette smoke. Shin Hye remained silent but was still struggling to release her wrist from his grasp. 

"Can you please look at me?"

Shin Hye refused. Still struggling with her wrist. 

"Ok fine. I'll let your hand go but please look at me."

He let her hand go and she finally look up. She stared straight into his eyes. And he could see the disappointment in her eyes. 

"When did we become like this? So cold to each other?"

"We used to be so close."

Shin Hye remained silent.

"Are you not going to talk to me at all?"

"Fine. We will talk when you are ready."

He let her hand go and watched as she walked away.

As Shin Hye was walking away, she thought to herself. To her surprised she was shakened but not as bad as how it used to be. She reminisced the time when they were in high school. After the incident where he humiliated her infront of everyone, she was tormented and bullied. Even though she kept to herself people kept taunting her, because Geun Suk was well liked and popular in school. Her school locker was broken into. Her personal belongings were ransacked. It was hell on earth for her since condition at home isn't good either. When her high school exams was around the corner, she would study at home at first. Until there was one day when she politely told her mother to turn down the volume of the tv a little because she wanted to study, her mom berated her saying, "Even if you study, it won't make a difference to your grades because you are stupid!" Shin Hye would just kept quiet and tried her best to concentrate. She remebered the time when a school field trip was conducted to visit a college and to see what are the choices available after high school,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter