Chapter 16

True Love Has No Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was almost 4 p.m. and it was about time Min Ho and Shin Hye meet up as promised before they each fell asleep...

*Beep*

From: Handsome Guy

Love, are you ready?

*Beep*

From: 1004

Ready? Ready for?

Shin Hye who is up to tease Min Ho again replied.

*Beep*

From Handsome Guy

Ready to meet me?

*Beep*

From: 1004

Meet? Did we make plans?

Shin Hye giggled as she replied his text.

Min Ho on the other hand was seething with frustration. He decided to dial her number straight away.

*Ringgg!*

"Hello?" 

Min Ho got a shock! "May I know who is that on the line?" He asked.

"You called me and you asked me who am I?" A male voice replied.

Min Ho took a second look at his phone. He did dial Shin Hye's number.

Shin Hye laughed so hard in the background as she had passed her mobile phone to one of her bandmates.

Min Ho asked, "May I speak to Shin Hye please?"

Her bandmate-oppa passed the phone back to her. "You are really mean Shin Hye... That poor boy must be scared."

"Hello?" This time around Shin Hye answered.

"Ya Shin Hye! Why do you have a man answering your calls?"

"Told ya I'm a queen." Shin Hye said as she laughed. 

Shin Hye moved to exit the pub and to talk to Min Ho in private. She was acting all girly, twirling her hair round her fingers as she answered the call. Unknown to Shin Hye, Min Ho was already there in the car and was observing her from afar. 

"Are you ready yet?" Min Ho asked.

"I think so. Where are you?"

"Still on my way."

"Oh really? So what time will you be here?"

"In about 10-15 minutes time?"

"Oh okay. Will be waiting for you at the entrance of Velvet Underground."

"Okay. Bye Love."

Shin Hye hung up the call and gave a little jump to let off her excitement. Min Ho who was observing her laughed at her antics.

She must really love me. - Min Ho thought. 

Min Ho pretended to just arrive at at the place just as Shin Hye emerged from the entrance. And Min Ho can't help it but thought that she looked so cute in her outfit. She had changed her clothes. Min Ho thought to himself - She sure has her own style and she's mine! 

Shin Hye's outfit:

 

Shin Hye entered the car and greeted Min Ho. She gave him a peck on his cheek like its a norm for the both of them.

Min Ho who was shocked by the peck but was even more shocked by how much that dress revealed her legs and exposed her chest enough to make anyone straight guy drool!

"Ya Park Shin Hye-shhi..."

"Orh?"

"Do you know that you are a married woman?"

"Me? Married? When? I wasn't invited?" It doesn't help when Shin Hye would answer Min Ho with witty remarks making it hard for Min Ho to contain his glee. 

"Who are you trying to seduce when you're already married?"

"Who's my husband?"

"A guy named Lee Min Ho. That's your husband."

"Oh really? How does he look like?" By this time Shin Hye couldn't keep a straight face. And Min Ho couldn't help it too. Both of them laughed at their silly antics. 

"Well, my dear, I wore this to seduce you if it is not appreciated then drive back and let me change into something else."

Min Ho eyes lit up when he heard her say that. 

"Do you know that you are in a dangerous situation right now?" Min Ho told her.

"Really? But I trust that you would protect me."

"So where are we heading to?" Shin Hye asked. 

"Just relax. You will know when we get there."

Min Ho continued, "Oh I haven't told you this. You look great. And I love your style."

Shin Hye chuckled, "Thank you. Even when I'm not wearing heels?" 

"Yeah. Those shoes give you character." 

"Komawo oppa."

"Eh? Can you repeat what you just said?"

"Thank you?"

"No not that... after that..."

"I didn't say anything else after that."

With that Min Ho took Shin Hye hand from her lap and gave it a bite.

"Ouch!"

"That's for teasing me since the phone call."

"By the way Handsome Guy, you looked good too! and our shoes match well even out clothes! Wow! The power of love!" Shin Hye winked at him.

Min Ho's outfit:

 

The journey continued and they finally reached a cemetary. 

"Min Ho-sshi, why are we here?"

"I need you to meet someone."

He led her to a tombstone. Written:

Here lies the peaceful soul of Lee Jung In. May she rest in peace.

Departed on: 9th October 2011.

"Omma- I've brought her here." 

"You always wanted me to be happy."

"You always wanted dad to be happy."

"But today Omma, I am truly happy. It's because of her. And I would like you to meet her."

"Omma her name is Park Shin Hye. I have not known her long, but she swept me off my feet, twirl me around and she don't even know it."

"Omma I'm sorry that I have not been treating dad well but, I guess we all need time eh?"

"Omma, please give us your blessings."

Min Ho turned to look at Shin Hye who already had tears in her eyes. 

"Shin Hye~~ Why are you crying?"

"I'm not, its the sand I think?"

"There's no sand here Shin Hye ya~~~"

"There is. You just can't see."

With that Min Ho pulled Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter