Chapter 28

True Love Has No Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They changed into their usual clothes and head out to an area that was designated by the villa management for them to have their dinner for tonight. It was an outdoor dinner with lighted scented candles placed in a row in the centre of the long rectangle table that could seat about 8 persons on each side. 

"Hmmm smell nice... it's lavender..." Shin Hye said.

They all take a seat with the couples preferring to seat together while the rest simply just take any seats that were left though two of them were making a conscious effort to decide on the seating arrangement.

Flashback - Back in the room...

"Hey Min Ho, how's life?" Junsu asked.

"I'm okay Junsu Hyung.. Just busy really busy with work now."

Both of them hit it off fast among the other Sunbaes because of their love for soccer. Back in those days, they would discuss non-stop about soccer when they met up the last time. 

"Min Ho-sshi, pardon me asking, but are you and Shin Hye no longer together?" the brazen Seungri asked.

"Huh? Wae?" 

"Aniyo.. I'm just asking."

Min Ho remained silent and went to one of the rooms available with an attached bathroom. 

As he was showering, he heard voices outside talking that made him pay extra attention. 

"You heard?"

"Orh."

"He's no longer with her. That's what I think he said."

"That's good then cos I think I'm  going to ask Shin Hye out."

What? Ask Shin Hye out? What in the world is he thinking? - Min Ho's thought. 

He came out of the bathroom pretending he had heard nothing. In the room seated were Max and Seungri.

At dinner time...

Everyone took a seat. Shin Hye was seated closest to the centre of the table. Without her realising, she was flanked by Max and Min Ho on her left and right. Min Ho glared as Max as they sat down beside Shin Hye. 

Shin Hye who was clueless about what was happening, scooped some food that was in front of her, and  moved towards her favourite Senior of all; Xia. She had always looked up to him as an inspiration whenever she finds it tough to manage her busy life. She wants to emulate him; his atittude towards life and towards his passion - music and dance. So since she would be spending time with him on this trip she felt that she wanted to gain some strength from him. 

The two men who were rushing to sit beside her were left dry when Shin Hye plopped beside Xia. There was an amplified music player set up and a dance floor for a party. As most of them were artistes, singing and dancing was a norm. The girls started to bring up the mood first with Chaerin, Minji, Dara and Bom with this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR_O_7xWnGI. Shin Hye who had always been a fan of them beside being their friends, she respected them a lot, she admired their skills and talents: Shin Hye stood up and was up dancing along to the song. The girls continued with the next song and this time Shin Hye was pulled to the dance floor area as this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acayYyO7riQ was one of the songs that they had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter