Chapter 31

True Love Has No Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the restaurant...

Since Min Ho and Shin Hye were the last to arrive, the only 2 seats left were ones that are side by side to each other. The Sunbaes had put in extra effort to keep the maknae away from the situation.

"Max... let her go.. The nice chap there can take care of her... You just need to take care of yourself..." Xia said.

Earning chuckles from the rest of their members.

Shin Hye sat next to Minji and Min Ho sat beside Shin Hye. 

"Guys what shall we order, I'm already hungry?" Bom asked.

"You decide Bom..." Dara chimed in.

Bom places her order. One after another, the list just goes on and on...

"Bommie, you sure we can finish it all up?" Shin Hye asked delirious.

"Sure!"

Plate after plate arrived filling up spaces on the table. There seem to be no empty space left at all yet came the very last bowl of all, Steamed corn.

"Everyone let's tuck in!" Bommie squealed.

Min Ho who was sitting at the edge couldn't reach to most of the food there. He was definitely hungry but he was too conscious to asked Shin Hye to pass the food to him.

But Shin Hye being the kind hearted person she originally is, noticed Min Ho's difficulty and began to scoop food and placed it on his plate. Min Ho gave Shin Hye a smile and said his thanks.

As tomorrow evening would be their flight back, they decided to drink and be merry in the afternoon where they started popping champange, red wine, white wine bottles after bottles. Fresh raw oysters was on the house as a service by the kind restaurant owner.  Shin Hye excused herself to go to the ladies.

After Shin Hye got out of the ladies, as she was walking back towards her table, she was stopped by a patron of the restaurant. She was chatted up. Being the nice person she is, she stopped to have a chat. Apparently, the patron was a London-er and had seen Shin Hye performed. He was holding her hands saying how good her performance was. He even wanna take a pic together with his hand on her waist. He was about to ask Shin Hye out when Min Ho came and interupted the conversation. 

"Sorry mate, do you mind? She's my girl."

"Oh sorry.. I didn't know that."

"So well.. Now that you know, I appreciate it if you back off."

Flashback 10 minutes ago...

What's taking Shin Hye so long at the washroom? Did something happened? - Min Ho thought to himself. 

He got up and wandered through the restaurant towards the washroom area.

Min Ho saw a caucasian man chatting with her. He observed how the guy interacted with Shin Hye. When the guy got too touchy for Shin Hye's comfort that was when Min Ho interupted them. 

Back to present...

Min Ho pulled Shin Hye away by her wrist and exit through the restaurant's back door. 

"What was that?" Shin Hye asked.

"He was touching you."

"And?"

"You looked uncomfortable."

"Did I?"

"I... I guess..."

"You guess?"

Min Ho kept quiet.

Shin Hye walked round to the driveway where she had parked the car.

Min Ho followed behind her.

"Where are you going?"

"Why do you care?"

"Why can't I?"

"I didn't ask where you were goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter