Chapter 13

True Love Has No Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho walked out of the hall. Geun Suk who was seated frozen finally managed to take out his mobile phone and dialled Min Ho's number. 

*Riiinnggg!!*

"Hello?"

"Where you at?"

"At the usual place."

"Wait for me there. See you in a bit."

"Orh."

Min Ho was lying down staring at the ceiling blankly. It was a lounge room meant for their group. 

Geun Suk walked in to find Min Ho lying down.

"Ya Min Ho ya~."

"Orh.. you're here." Min Ho said as he sat back up.

"You alright?" 

"You think?"

"I'll take that as a no then."

"Do you have anything to ask me?" Geun Suk asked Min Ho.

"At the moment? Yes.. and No.."

"Start with something simple will you?"

"So you know Shin Hye?"

"Yes." Geun Suk answered.

"Yuri knows Shin Hye?"

"Yes."

"So the three of you were from the same high school?"

"Yes."

"Is Shin Hye really like that?"

"I thought she was too. Until this morning."

"This morning?"

"Yes this morning when I saw her. I held on to her wrist."

"She refused to talk to me or even look at me."

"Only when I promised her to let go of her hand, did she look at me."

"But... Somehow, when I looked in her eyes, it wasn't hate that I felt from her. It was more like disappointment."

Unknowingly, Min Ho was clenching his fist while listening to what Geun Suk told him. He is not sure about wanting to hear more from him. But he couldn't help but needed to know more before he could take any step forward.

"So what is your relationship with Shin Hye?" Min Ho probed further.

Geun Suk explained to Min Ho one by one. At times Geun Suk would smile and even had tears in his eyes while recalling the past. Min Ho couldn't bear to hear anymore of the stories. He didn't know how to respond to Geun Suk's confession. But Min Ho sure know how hurt Shin Hye must have felt then. And to be humiliated all over again today must be torturous. And the look she had in her eyes when Min Ho was looking at her spoke to him. Min Ho felt a sense of guilt. 

The line that Geun Suk said next angered Min Ho so much.

"Looking at her eyes this morning. I think she still have feelings for me. If not she wouldn't react in that manner."

"I'm going to pursue her."

Min Ho could not believe his ears. He stood up from where he was seated, went to Geun Suk who was standing near the bar area of the lounge with a drink in his hand. Min Ho grabbed his shirt by the collar and said, "Don't you dare touch Shin Hye again. Do you understand me?"

"Why should I listen to you? She clearly has feelings for me. Are you afraid?"

"Are you afraid that I would win over you?"

Min Ho turned around looking at Geun Suk with anger written all over his face. 

"May the best man wins!" Geun Suk continued.

 

Meanwhile, the girls and the guys brought Shin Hye along to the practice room. There, they introduced her to the Sunbaes who will be teaching her how to dance. Though her heartaches recalling Min Ho's face before he walked out of the hall, she needed this to distract her. 

"Oppa-deul, this is Shin Hye; Shin Hye this is Yunho, Xia, Max, Yoochun and Jae."

"Annyeonghasaeyo! Park Shin Hye-imnida."

"You're very pretty indeed."

"Ya oppa-deul... you are here to teach not flirt!"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter