Chapter 32

True Love Has No Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho for the first time in a long time heard Shin Hye's heart. 

He didn't know how to react or what to do. Now he knows why Shin Hye reacted that way when he acted like a knight in shining armour back at the restaurant, because it's been too long.

"I'm sorry", was all Min Ho could utter. 

He wanted to tell Shin Hye everything but he in truth was not ready. In actual fact neither of them are ready to jump into the realm of commitment; because they got hurt. Min Ho doesn't know if he is able to accept the fact that he cannot do everything and anything for Shin Hye and Shin Hye doesn't know if she can go through the hurt again should he leave her. They maybe strong and determined souls but when it comes to love and a love that is between them, they are the most fragile of souls.  

Both of them at this point of time were driven by impulses within them and the situation that their friends had created or fate that had been cruelly putting them in. But none of it was because they wanted it to happen, thus the reason for their tortured souls and erratic behaviour. Passionate at times and frozen as ice at other times. They need to strike a balance  for a long lasting relationship and its not easy. Balance was what they did not have. That's why he left her at times in need and she lost her rationality when with him. It's not healthy for either of them.

But they do know they are healing and that they do hope to reunite because they love each other. Unconditional love. They need to know that to love another is to love flaws and imperfections as well because we are after all human. Saying it's not going to be easy but we shall stand by each other is easy to say. But going through it is hell and changes one's mind.

"It's okay, I understand." Shin Hye answered. 

"By the way, your fan letters are corny." Shin Hye continued to break the chilly atmosphere. 

It was time to get back to the villa. It was silent drive back to the villa. A comfortable silent.

And their friends did not even questioned where they went after leaving the restaurant... For they knew they needed to be left alone...

Flight day back to Seoul...

Everyone was tired and some had bad hangovers so all of them were resting during the plane ride. Only occasional talks occured during the trip back.

It was definitely and unexpected get away and more unexpected revelation of feelings between Shin Hye and Min Ho. And now that they are back in Seoul, its going to be rough ride again.

When the jet touched down in Seoul, waiting at the airport and fuming was Jang Geun Suk. He was angry that he was left out and the fact that Shin Hye who switched her phone off and did not kept in contact with anyone in Seoul except her manager. 

Shin Hye ignored Geun Suk and walked on. Geun Suk who was staring at all her friends had his eyes targeted at one of them in particular. Min Ho. He stared Min Ho as if stares could kill.

"I'm driving you home. Your manager won't be coming."

"I'm still not getting in your car."

Geun Suk couldn't enforce himself on her. Partly because Shin Hye is assertive and also partly because he actually do love and care for her. 

Instead, Geun Suk followed Min Ho back to his home. Geun Suk tailed Min Ho from the tip offs he received of Min Ho's whereabouts. He decided to confront Min Ho.

"Ya Min Ho". Geun Suk called him out.

Min Ho turned around to see Geun Suk behind his back.

Geun Suk looked at his surroundings before looking back at Min Ho. 

"You... you think you can be with Shin Hye? Look at yourself... Living in a dumpster like this? Do you think it fits a star like her?"

"Why? Are you afraid?"

"Me? Afraid? What for? I definitely at a better place than you. I live better, earn better and definitely someone who did not leave her in times of needs."

That statement definitely stabbed Min Ho. 

Min Ho did no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter