Chapter 25

True Love Has No Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye began to embark on her world tour and to break into the international market. She is seldom in Seoul and would be away in London to do her recordings. She was kept busy and was glad that she could meet other international artistes and carried out collaboration work. It was a smooth transition for her into the international scene because she understands and speaks English well. Once the communication barrier was gone, it was a given that her personality would attract attention and raised her status into an international star. She received lots of offers for collaboration work and pieces of her music. She remained active and was mostly overseas.

Without realising, 4 years had passed in a  blink of an eye. Shin Hye stopped schooling altogether as her schedule did not allow her to, but she has been taking qualification exams and is now working on her thesis as she understood and recognise the importance of education. 

Geun Suk who has now inherited his father's business was not happy with Shin Hye's schedule because it only meant that he won't be able to meet her at the parties and he would have no excuse to be with her. So when he heard an insider tip-off in regards to Shin Hye's agency, he took the opportunity right away. 

Geun Suk heard that a major shareholder for the agency is withdrawing as he wanted to retire  and would like to settle all businesses before he leave. Upon hearing this tip-off, Geun Suk offered himself to be the one to replace the man's shares. He did this in hopes to influence and have control over Shin Hye's schedule. But... lucky for Shin Hye, the President of the company was a strict and just businessman. He would not allow Geun Suk to wield his sword just because Geun Suk is a major shareholder. For that, Shin Hye is very thankful to the President. 

Shin Hye has been having a problem of late. She was informed that there was a plagiarising issue. She was told that a new rising artist has been using Shin Hye's  song without crediting Shin Hye as the composer and/or lyricist. As Shin Hye was mostly away, she couldn't handle the issue directly thus she would not want to take any action for it but because it became a persistent issue recently, the President called Shin Hye back to Seoul to the agency for an urgent meeting. Shin Hye informed her President to hire a lawyer to be a part of the agency's representatives in regards to law.

At Incheon Airport, Seoul...

Throngs of fans were waiting for Shin Hye at the airport for her return. The plane that Shin Hye was on is about to touchdown in about 10 minutes but fans have been waiting for her appearance since 2 days ago. Security measures were high and tight to prevent mishap from happening. As soon as Shin Hye arrived at the arrival hall, the airport erupt with cheers for Shin Hye. Welcoming her as a national hero as she was successful overseas. 

"WE MISS YOU SHIN HYE!"

"WE LOVE YOU SHIN HYE!"

"MILKY SKIN PARK SHIN HYE! SARANGHAEYO PARK SHIN HYE!"

"SHIN HYE NOMU YEPPO!"

The bodyguards rushed her through the crowd even though she would like to stop for awhile for her fans. The danger of stampede was there thus she had to be escorted to her car safely and quick. Once she got in the car, she looked at her fans and felt thankful for all the support. Suddenly, her mobile phone rang.

"Shin Hye-ah you've reached Seoul?"

"Neh... Sajang-nim."

"Are you coming down to the agency straight from the airport?"

"Aniyo Sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter