Chapter 4

True Love Has No Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the first year of high school, the 3 of them were still together as a group. But as time passed, the 3 of them drifted apart. In actual truth, 2 of them drifted away from Shin Hye. In their first year of high school, they all made new friends as they were put in separate classes. However, they would have lunch together. All was well until they were in year 3 of high school. An unexpected turn of event happened. Shin Hye’s dad made a blunder in a business deal that caused his business to fail. He then had debts and did not inform the family and he abandoned his family: his wife and his 3 kids. Shin Hye had 2 older brothers. But they are not really close as siblings. Shin Hye was very much daddy’s little girl. Her father used to dote on her a lot. Ever since that incident, Shin Hye’s mum became very angry towards her. Every time she sees Shin Hye, she is reminded of her husband who had fled. This made her to treat Shin Hye differently from her 2 elder brothers. Shin Hye was depressed and would often skipped school because of her swollen eyes, from all the crying and self-blame.

On days that she attended school, she would see Geun Suk and Yuri smiling and laughed in each other’s company. She is happy to see them being happy. She thought maybe Yuri and Geun Suk are an item now. Yuri who saw that Shin Hye was looking at them, came up with an excuse to make Geun Suk leave the scene. When Geun Suk leaves, Yuri put on smile on her face as she approached Shin Hye.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter