Chapter 1

True Love Has No Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Shin Hye is feeling anxious and nervous. Tomorrow will be her first day of formal school in a long time. 4 years to be exact since she last attended formal school. She stopped her studies right after high school and postponed her college studies for reasons that would unveil itself as time pass...

6 months before the first day of school...

"Hey Shin Hye ya~~ How have you been? Have you been well?", Jacqueline asked.

"Well, I am coping I think... Well to tell you the truth, at least I am trying though. If that's a good enough answer to you?", said Shin Hye.

Jacqueline looked at Shin Hye while holding her hand, "Do you wanna talk about it?"

"I just feel like there's something I must do, and if I don't, I feel like I would regret it for the rest of my life. But I don't know if this is the right decision."

Jacqueline probed further, "And may I know what is that "something" is?"

"Well, I've been thinking if I should go back to school. I've been in and out of job not that I hate what I'm doing but I feel like having a break for once. The funny thing is that I left high school to pursue what I wanted, but to upkeep that dream I need a job. But without a job... my dream goes KAPUT! And keeping a job is a chore."

"What would you like to study then?"

"I don't know... I haven't really thought about it. Well maybe something sciencey?", said Shin Hye as she let out a little laugh.

"Science?! From early childhood studies to science? You sure about it?"

"Well yeah!" Shin Hye burst out laughing. "Anything wrong with the idea? All this while I've been working full-time, schooling part-time and pursuing what I wanted for the past 4 years. And only early childhood allowed me to have a full-time work while studying part-time. Did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter