Operation: Chaperones and Stalkers

Gender Potion no. 9

"Kangin oppa. I have a date with Kim Woobin."

Kangin spits his coffee from his mouth to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk got disgusted. Kangin gets a tissue paper and wiped his face.

"Yah!!"
"Sorry. I am just shocked. What?"
"I have a date with Kim Woobin."
"What the hell. Why did you not say that yesterday?"
"Wait. You guys were together yesterday?"

Donghae and Eunhyuk are blushing. Kangin smirked at them.

"Anyways, when?"
"Tomorrow."
"Tomorrow???!!!"
"Yes."
"Aish. Why did you not tell me?"
"I just... I forgot."
"Boys!!! We have a meeting!!!"
"Meeting?"

Donghae crooks his brows. The other boys are running in the kitchen.

"So, what's the problem?" Ryeowook said.
"We have a problem. A big big problem!"
"Big problem?"
"Yes. Donghae will have a date with Kim Woobin."
"Kim Woobin?"
"Yes, and we have a plan."
"What?"
"Operation: Chaperone!"

Donghae widens his eyes.

"W-wait. You all guys will be my chaperones?"
"Well, yes."
"But I don't want to have a chaperone."
"No."
"Donghae, you are now a girl. We don't know about Kim Woobin yet. What if, he plans at me like-"
"!" 
"? He will never do that to me. Please, don't think about him as a bad guy."
"Donghae, we just want to protect you."
"I don't want you all to be my chaperones, and he will know that I turn into a girl. Please, don't do this. I'm not a kid anymore."

He rolled his eyes while the boys sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday afternoon, Donghae is choosing his dresses. Heechul helps him to choose the right dress. Meanwhile, the boys are waiting to see their girl.

"So what did he look like?"
"Uhmm. Song Hye Kyo?"
"No. Angelina Jolie."
"Aish. Just wait for him."

The boys turn their heads when the door opens. They astonish when a beautiful girl came outside the room. Heechul shouts and claps.

"Tada!!!!"
"Donghae? Is that you?"
"Yes, of course."

While the boys are coming to him, Eunhyuk is stunning and staring to his best friend. Heechul came to him.

"Is he beautiful?"
"Yeah. Heechul hyung, you did the best thing of my life."
"Your life? And do you think I'm a bad guy?"

Suddenly, Donghae saw him and came closer.

"So, what do you say?"

Eunhyuk caresses his long hair.

"You're so beautiful."

The boys glare at him while Heechul is clearing his throat. Eunhyuk blinks and blushes.

"Uhm. Ahm. S-S-So..."
"What?"

Suddenly, Donghae's phone rings and he receives the call.

"Hello? Woobin oppa?"

Eunhyuk hears the worst name of his life. He fists his hand and comes closer to get the phone, but Heechul and Kangin forcibly hold him to stop. Eunhyuk murmurs.

"That Kim Woobin! He's ruining my day."

Donghae ended the call and looked back at the boys. The boys are fixing themselves.

"Why?"
"N-N-Nothing."
"So, he's now outside the dorm. He's waiting for me."
"Oh."

Eunhyuk pouts.

"Just take care and call me if you need my help."
"Okay. Uhm. Kangin oppa. Please, no chaperones, no bodyguards, and even no stalkers!"
"Okay?"
"See you later."

and he leaves them.

"Aish! I would only be able to date him."
"Eunhyuk ah. It's okay. Why? You made a date with him, remember?"
"But I want-"
"Okay. I get it."

Kangin went to their dressing room and prepared something.

"What are you doing, hyung?"
"Let's follow him."

Sungmin crooks his brows.

"What? He said that no chaperones, no bodyguards, and even no stalkers."
"Wear this. All of you, I will give you clothes and wear it. Let's see what will he do to our girl. I'm so worried to Donghae."

Eunhyuk smirks.

"I like it, hyung."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae came outside the elevator when Woobin waited, leaning on the car. He stunned and stared to the beautiful lady walking and coming in front of him.

"Hey."
"H-H-Hey. You're so beautiful."

He caresses his long hair and Donghae smiles. Woobin opens his car door.

"Let's go, my princess."

and he nodded.

The car leaves. The other car hides besides the dorm. The car lights suddenly turns on.

"Kangin hyung, let's go. Let's follow them."

----------------------

Okay. This is Donghae's outfit.

Dress: http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v2/611344159/5-sizes-beige-font-b-lace-b-font-top-women-font-b-dress-b-font-font.jpg

Shoes: http://image.dhgate.com/albu_244017533_00-1.0x0/cream-color-pantshoes-high-heel-dress-shoes.jpg

Pouch bag:
http://cdn.supadupa.me/shop/7271/images/675134/Anya-Sushko-leather-handbag-_chain-Severina-25c_grande.jpg?1353009759

Thank you for subscribing and commenting here! Continue reading and leave some comments here. Love yah!!! :*