Finally...

Gender Potion no. 9


Donghae's POV:

So this is it. It's our wedding day. Baby Haru is 6 months old already and she's our flower girl. It popped out the news that Haru came from me and the surrogate mother. Yes, we made the news because I don't want them to know that she's really from me and Hyukjae. They might be said that I'm crazy or Hyukjae. I don't have a choice, it's just a business.

6 months ago that we broke the curse, everything is changed. My private part became normal, no or what... my gender is REALLY back! After I discharged from the hospital, we decided to meet halmeoni and Akiko. Of course, I was nervous if she will hurt me again. Halmeoni was surprised when we visit them. Akiko is at her room, locking herself. Halmeoni said that after my delivery, Akiko became weak, her magical powers went gone.  I came to her room... only me. Hyukjae was so worried while carrying Haru. She saw me frightened and desperate.

"What are you doing here?"
"Are you okay now?"
"Why do you ask me that? You know what's my answer anyway."
"Hey, listen. I know, you still mad at me."

She sighed and hid her tears. It really hurts for me to see a fangirl crying because of me even this situation.

"I realized, it's so hard to be a fangirl. I thought you're mine now. You're right, oppa."

She cried and hid herself to her blanket. Oh no.

"I'm sorry, oppa. I'm sorry if I ruin your life."

I grabbed the blanket and hugged her tightly. That's my acceptance to her... and now, she's our personal assistant sometimes Haru's babysitter. I looked at her and it seems, she's happy now. Don't worry, she doesn't have magical powers, halmeoni kept it. But I observed her in past months, she's still scary. She always fight to the bashers... she resembles a bodyguard.

I looked on the mirror, wearing my white suit that we bought with Sora noona. I can't wait to see Hyukkie waiting me at the altar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV:

"Oppa, you forgot your veil!" Akiko exclaimed.
"Is that really-"
"Yes! This is so important! Actually, this will be the most romantic scene in the wedding. When the groom raised the veil and kissed his bride. OMO!! I can't wait to see you and Eunhyuk oppa kissing!"

Donghae blushed and flustered when he heard it.

"Please stop it!"
"Why? I can't count how many you and Eunhyuk oppa kissing."
"What?!"
"Even you have ."
"Did you-"
"Sorry."
"I hate you! We don't have privacy again!"

Suddenly, Heechul and Leeteuk came inside to see Donghae.

"Well, is the beautiful "bride" ready?" The leader asked.
"I'm kinda nervous but excited."

While they're having a conversation, Heechul grabbed Haru and carried her.

"Wow. She becomes heavy now."
"Oh yeah. Omma always bought her food."
"Well, I remember when your mom knew about Haru. She was surprised."
"Yeah."
"Why we must be hide your secrets to them? Only Donghwa hyung and Sora noona know this."
"I was scared."
"Uhm. You have a point. But after few months, she finally accepted her." Leeteuk said.
"Of course, Teukie hyung. The father of his child will be his husband forever."

Donghae bit his lips when Heechul talked about Eunhyuk. Leeteuk looked at the bride and asked again.

"So, are you ready?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the car, Donghae and his mother waited to start the wedding. His mother stares at him and talks to him.

"My baby is getting married. I'm so happy that you will marry that you really loved."

Suddenly, she cried and Donghae wiped her tears.

"Omma, don't cry. You make me worried."
"Don't worry, I'm just happy for you. Just take care of yourself, Hyukjae, and Haru. Okay?"

They hugged for the last time until Leeteuk came to them.

"Donghae, it's time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae's POV:

Okay, this is it. I'm so nervous while walking on the aisle. I looked to them. Manager-nim, friends, labelmates... and there's Hyoyeon. Oh yeah, she went to the house last week about our wedding. She apologized to me and Hyukjae. I accepted her apologies. Now, she congratulates me. Uhmm.. Who else? Lee Sooman sunsaengnim? Wow, he's here! Uhmm. I'm listening this song while walking on the aisle, remembering our memories.

"You're the one that never lets me sleep
To my mind, down to my soul you touch my lips
You're the one that I can't wait to see
With you here by my side I'm in ecstasy"

Our 15 years as best friends, then I became a girl because of the curse. He's still there... and then, Woobin came. The jealousy, all the fights, and then our first kiss... when he got drunk. His confession about his feelings on me.

"I am all alone without you
My days are dark without a glimpse of you
But now that you came into my life
I feel complete
The flowers bloom, my morning shines
And I can see"

Our first date... Our first touch and first . That was very memorable. He admitted that we're dating in front of Woobin and Mr. Oh. I'm so happy that he did that because he loved me... And there's a scandal. Our image, even our group, are ruined because of this... And the whole world knew that "Donghae and Eunhyuk of Super Junior are now dating." I can't wait to marry him.

"Your love is like the sun
That lights up my whole world
I feel the warmth inside
Your love is like the river
That flows down through my veins
I feel the chill inside"

Eunhyuk's POV:

"Every time I hear our music play
Reminds me of the things that we've been through
In my mind I can't believe it's true
But in my heart the reality is you"

Yes, I'm gonna marry this guy named Lee Donghae. His white wedding suit and the veil covers his face, I can't wait to see him and tell the world that he is the one that I want to live with me forever. I remember when Sora noona announced that Donghae is pregnant. Oh yeah, because of the scandal. Well, thanks for the members who planned for proposal. I can't forget that I kissed him in front of our fans during the proposal. But I remember the struggles during his pregnancy when he gave birth and Haru came to our lives. She's such a lovely girl just like his daddy. Now, Donghae is now in front of me and god, he's so beautiful. I can't wait to tell him that I love him forever.

"I am all alone without you
My days are dark without a glimpse of you
But now that you came into my life
I feel complete
The flowers bloom, my morning shines
And I can see

Your love is like the sun
That lights up my whole world
I feel the warmth inside
Your love is like the river
That flows down through my veins
I feel the chill inside"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV:

"Donghae."
"Uhmm. What?"
"You're so beautiful."

Donghae blushed and bit his lips. He suddenly hit Eunhyuk causing the blond almost fell.

"Omo. Sorry."

Eunhyuk stood up and and smiled at Donghae.

"You're crazy."

and the wedding starts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pastor starts the exchange of vows with the couple.

"Hyukjae, do you take Donghae for your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

Eunhyuk smiles at Donghae.

"I do."
"Donghae, do you take Hyukjae for your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

Donghae blushed while looking at Eunhyuk.

"I-I do."

Then, Eunhyuk grabs his hand and slipped him a golden ring in his ring finger while saying his promise to Donghae.

"I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together.
With my whole heart, I take you as my wife, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine.
I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are my person—my love and my life, today and always."

Donghae got teary while listening his promise. The boys are feeling touched while listening him. Now, Donghae grabs his hand clumsily and Eunhyuk got curious, but he didn't mind. He might be felt touched by his words. Suddenly, he slipped a ring on his finger and breathe in.

"I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love. I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving. I promise to try to be on time. But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you. I love you."

Eunhyuk stares at him tearfully, listening the sweetest last sentence from him. He suddenly hugged him tightly and whispered.

"I love you too, Donghae. I will always love you. Forever."

The pastor smiled but cleared his throat and the couple parted.

"So, I am announcing you as husband and wife. Now, what are you waiting for? Hyukjae, you may kiss your wife."

The boys are howling while grabbing their phones to take their picture. Heechul is covering Haru's eyes.

Eunhyuk raised his veil to see his newly beautiful wife. He cupped his face, but he noticed something. He glanced at the boys who are ready to take the pictures.

"Yah! What are you guys doing?"
"Just taking a picture." Kangin said.
"Hurry up! Just kiss Donghae now!" Leeteuk exclaimed.

Eunhyuk chuckled as he looked back to Donghae whose blushing on his cheeks. He cupped again his face and slowly pressed his lips to the brunette's thin lips. Donghae put his arms on his newly husband's shoulders and kissed him back. Their families, friends, and even the members are clapping and getting teary as they witnessed of the two persons become one forever.

----------------------------------------

DONE!! HAHAHA!!

I feel like I WANT A SEQUEL. What am I writing their wedding without the HONEYMOON?!? Ahuh! I know you want it~ Of course, honeymoon... It will be hahaha! When can I post the sequel? Uhmm. Secret~~ hahaha.. I'm currently writing the sequel and posting it as fast as I can, don't worry.

Please comment! :)