The boyfriend meets the love team partner.

Gender Potion no. 9

"Super Junior is here."

Donghae heard Mr. Oh's scream. He looks at the cliff. Kangin is waving to them. The boys are coming to the photo shoot. Mr. Oh greeted them.

"Oh. Hi boys!"
"Hello."

Donghae notices that Eunhyuk is not around with them. Sungmin saw him and Donghae crooks his brows, whispering by air.

"Where's Hyukkie?"

Suddenly, they heard a loud voice coming from them. Donghae's eyes follow the voice. Finally, Eunhyuk runs to them.

"Hi!"
"Eunhyuk sshi."
"Uhm. I'm so sorry if I ruined the event last time."
"No. We're really sorry for you. The volume was too loud. Are you okay now?"
"I am."

Mr. Oh called Woobin and Donghae to meet them. Woobin starts to greet them.

"Hyung-nim. It's nice to see you again."
"Ah~ Thank you."

Eunhyuk saw Donghae, pinching his ear. Donghae saw the lover's gesture.

'Pinching his ear. He loves me.'

and he responds him by pinching his ear also. Eunhyuk smiles. Woobin greeted him.

"Eunhyuk hyung, nice to see you again."
"Ohh. Thank you."
"Are you okay now?"
"Yeah."

Donghae rolled his eyes. Suddenly, Woobin grabs him and holds his hand tightly. Eunhyuk glares.

"This is Lee Soohae. My partner for the photo shoot."
"Oh, hi!"

Donghae just waves to them, laughing silently. Kyuhyun jokes at him.

"I think, you like her."
"Really? Why? Is it obvious? Well, honestly, I like her. Ah, no. I love her."

Woobin kissed Donghae on his cheek. Eunhyuk glares madly and grits his teeth. Donghae shocks and looks at his secret boyfriend. The boys drop their jaws. Eunhyuk murmurs.

"You rascal."

Mr. Oh suddenly called them.

"Woobin, Soohae, let's continue our photo shoot."

Woobin grabs him again and they walked to the shore. While they're walking, Donghae looked back and saw Eunhyuk, biting his lips. Eunhyuk saw him, smiling and biting his lips. Kangin notices them.

"Biting lips?! Means she wants to kiss you?"
"Yeap."

Eunhyuk walks into their cottage while grabbing Kyuhyun at his hair.

"Oohh. I guess, Eunhyuk doesn't like his joke to Woobin."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae poses at the sea shore, holding a beach ball happily. Eunhyuk is watching on him. He stares at him, from his long brown hair, beautiful face, big bust, curvy waist with y abs, wide hips, his slender legs. He just sighs.

"How lucky I am."

Heechul crooks his brows.

"You are? But you have an antagonist, there."
"I can handle it."

Donghae moves his body every angle for the best photo. He saw his boyfriend. He just rolls his arm at his chest and his girlfriend responds it by pinching his ear. Eunhyuk smirks.

"Oh . I really love you."

Suddenly, Woobin came closer to him. Eunhyuk frowns.

"Aish~ that guy~!"

Mr. Oh decides to take a break for them. Woobin is looking at the pictures while Donghae is wearing a yellow beach dress and tiptoed away from them. He hides and walks faster to the boys' cottage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyukkie~!"
"Donghae ah~"

They hugged tightly, but the boys rolled their eyes.

"I missed you~"
"I missed you too~"

Heechul groans.

"Yah~ it's been 8 hours that you were not together, then you guys telling you that you missed each other??!"
"Why?"

Suddenly, Donghae frowns.

"By the way, who threw the knife?"

The boys scratch their heads, recalling the incident.

"Ahm. Me?" Siwon admitted.
"Why did you throw the knife?"
"We thought that Eunhyuk hyung wanted to kill Woobin, so we grabbed the knife and I threw it. He was just cut the apple."
"What if, the knife drops us and might kill us?"
"Mian."

Eunhyuk caresses his girlfriend's cheek.

"Baby girl, don't be mad. They apologize at you."
"Okay~"

and he smiles. Kangin asked him.

"How can you escape to them?"
"I just ran and hide."
"Woobin is so clingy at you. Why are you not telling him about your relationship with Eunhyuk?"

Heechul asked Donghae, but Eunhyuk doesn't agree.

"No. He will know that he's Lee Donghae, becoming a girl because of the milk tea."
"I mean, as Lee Soohae?"
"No! My fans will cry at me."

Donghae hugs Eunhyuk tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't want to go back to the photo shoot. I'm too lazy to pose every angle, forcibly standing on the shore."

Donghae lays on the bed, grabbing Eunhyuk's hand.

"You should go back. They will find you. They might see you here with us. We're both dead."
"But-"
"I will look for you. Okay?"

and they pressed each other's lips.

Donghae went out the room and Woobin found him.

"Soohae. Why are you there? What are you doing there?"

Donghae widens his eyes, clumsily looks at him. He thinks being caught by Woobin.

"I-I-I just look at the cottage. I just don't like my cottage."
"Ah. You find another one?"
"Y-Yeah."
"You make me so nervous."
"I'm sorry."
"It's okay. Let's go."

Woobin grabs his hand and they walk to the shore. The boys peek at them.

"That guy! I want to break his neck!!"
"Hyukjae, calm down."

and Eunhyuk sighs and rolls his eyes.