Future Wife

Gender Potion no. 9

Donghae woke up by the shining sunlight passing in the window. He realized that he is beside his boyfriend, still sleeping peacefully. He noticed that he hugged him tightly and remembers what happened last night. 

"Oh yeah. I got scared because of the thunderstorms."

He stared at his sleeping Hyukkie. He caresses his hair, eyelashes, bridge of his nose, and his plump lips. He smiled and kissed his lips gently.

"I love you, Hyukjae. Sleep tight, baby."

He got up and saw his dirty clothes messily compiled at the side. He quickly touched it with a disgusted expression.

"Yuck! Why is he not washing his clothes?!"

He bit his lips and thought a bright idea. He carried the clothes and put it beside the washing machine. He separates the white clothes, the colored clothes, and the undies. He noticed and grabbed his monkey printed underwear.

"Oh my! He wore this underwear?!"

He got laughed and put it back on the floor. When the water reached at a high level, he pours the detergent and fabric conditioner and put the white clothes in the washing machine. He the machine and it started to spin. He left the machine and went back to the kitchen, thinking what shall he do next.

"Ah! I will cook breakfast for my Hyukkie!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk woke up and moved his arms on the bed. He realized that his girlfriend was not beside him and sat up quickly.

"Donghae?"

Then he smelled something that his stomach started to complain.

"What's that smell?"

He stood up and walked to the kitchen. He saw Donghae, busy cooking. The girlfriend glanced at his boyfriend whose wiping his eyes.

"Good morning, baby!"

Eunhyuk went to Donghae and hugged him tightly.

"Good morning, Hae."
"Did you sleep well?"
"Yeah. Uhmm, what's that?"
"Uhmm, I'm cooking ramen and porridge for breakfast."
"Oohh. That's the food I smell."
"Why? Are you hungry?"
"Uhmm, yes. My stomach is getting crazy when I smelled that."
"Okay. In a few minutes, the noodles will be ready to serve."

Donghae placed the lid on the pot and went back at the washing machine. Eunhyuk got curious.

"What are you doing?"
"Washing your clothes."
"What? Ahjumma will do that."
"No. I can do this and you have so many dirty clothes. Ahjumma will get tired on this."

Eunhyuk pouted and scratched his head. Donghae started to rinse the clothes, but he noticed the blond is looking at him.

"Why?"
"I'm... just.."
"You know what. Just sit there at the sofa and do nothing."
"But-"
"Hyukjae."
"Okay."

Eunhyuk glanced at Donghae while walking to the sofa.

"Do you need my help?"
"Nope."
"Uhmm. How about preparing our meals?"
"No. After this, I will fix and prepare our breakfast."
"Oh. How about sweeping the floor?"
"No."
"Uhm. How about-"
"Lee Hyukjae!"
"Okay. As I said, I will feed Choco now."

and he bit his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Donghae is so unfair."

Eunhyuk is pouting while talking to his pet, Choco.

"Why did he not need my help? I want to help him. I don't want him to get tired."

He sighed.

"He became a housewife. He always took care of me. I feel we're now a married couple."

He realized about their conversation between him and Heechul. He looked at Choco whose eating her food.

"I will propose to him as my wife. Right, Choco?"

Choco glanced at him.

"Aish, Choco. Why are you just looking at me? Will I?"

While preparing their breakfast, Donghae looked at his boyfriend and his pet. He giggled and thought about their conversations between him and Kangin.

'What if he propose to me someday? Am I ready to get married?'

Suddenly, he blinked at Eunhyuk and called him.

"Hyukkie baby!"
"Yes?"
"Let's eat our breakfast!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Uhm!! So delicious!!"

Eunhyuk happily said while eating the noodles.

"Yah! Don't talk when your mouth is full!"
"But your ramen is so yummy... and the porridge! How lucky I am!"

Donghae smiled while staring at his hungry boyfriend. Eunhyuk suddenly looked at him.

"Why? Is there any dirt on my face?"
"Ah, no. I'm jut happy that you like my ramen and porridge. I just searched that recipe on the internet... and you're so cute while eating the noodles."

Eunhyuk smiled and pinched his blushed cheeks. Donghae got hurt and massaged his cheek.

"Yah!"
"Why? I want to pinch your cheek because you're adorable."
"But you're more adorable."

And they laughed. Eunhyuk grabbed a spoonful of porridge and took an offer to Donghae.

"Baby, say ah."
"Uh? Why me? I cooked that for you."
"Please~"

Eunhyuk showed his pouty lips to him and Donghae grinned. Finally, he gave up and opened his mouth.

"Ah~"

And Eunhyuk gave the spoonful in his mouth and the brunette chewed it.

"Uhm~ it's good."
"Well, my wife is good in cooking."

The word 'wife' is suddenly heard by the brunette and he shocked in front of him. The blond looked at him in curiosity. Donghae stood up from his chair and sighed.

"Uhm. I will check the clothes."

And he went to the washing room. Eunhyuk sighed and massaged his temple.

"Aish. Did I say wrong to him? Or is he not ready?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae is finally done washing their clothes and starts hanging them on the terrace. Eunhyuk went out, wearing his yellow sweater and black jeans. The girlfriend looked back and got curious.

"Hyukkie, where are you going?"
"I have to buy something."
"I want to come with-"
"No need. You're tired already."

Eunhyuk pressed his lips on his girlfriend's forehead.

"I'll be back later."

He smiled and left. Donghae pouted but smiled finally, hoping he will come back later... as soon as possible.

Eunhyuk drove his car to the mall, finding the most special gift for his girlfriend. He parked the car and exited when he saw the jewelry shop near the mall. He wore his black mask and sunglasses to not be recognize. He went inside and eyed of each rings until he noticed a 20 karat diamond ring shines at him. The saleslady came to him.

"Yes, sir. May I help you?"
"Oh. How much that ring?"
"That ring costs $100,000."
"Oh."
"Yes, sir. But that ring is the rarest."
"Why?"
"Because that diamond was handmade from the US."
"Wow."
"Sir, will you buy that ring?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae is done cleaning the dorm. Even the members' room was raided and cleaned by him. He looked at the clock and it's already 2 in the afternoon. He got worried at Eunhyuk.

"Where the hell is he?"

Meanwhile, Eunhyuk is bowing to the saleslady.

"I hope she will say 'yes' to you, sir."
"Yes, I hope. And by the way, it's a he.. not she."

And he walked outside the shop while the saleslady dropped her jaw. As he drove at the highway, he suddenly stopped and looked at the familiar restaurant. He exited the car and went inside the restaurant. He looked the persons that he will pursue his dream especially for him and Donghae. Finally, he saw them.

"Omma! Donghwa hyung!"

-------------------------------------

and CUT!!!!! What is this? Hahaha!! Oh my gosh, Hyukjae! You really want to propose to Donghae!! Kyaaa... But is the Fish ready to get married?

* hello guys!!! I'm back!! Do you remember that I would take my board exams to become a registered medtech? Now, I'M PASSED AND I AM NOW A REGISTERED MEDTECH!! Yes!! That's why I became a hiatus for the exams. /confetti/

* I want to say something... I dreamed about me and a guy. I kissed a guy... A WRONG GUY!! And his name is Lee Hyukjae.. /ok next!!/ You know guys that I am a Donghae biased... BUT WHY HYUKJAE??!! /ok lai stop it!/

** please a comment, suggestion, reaction, or do-you-ship-Woobin-Donghae-couple thingie ... Hahaha! Love yah guys!