Rescue

Gender Potion no. 9


WARNING: DOUBLE UPDATE! 

*sorry for a long waiting for this. 

-------------------------------------------

Eunhyuk tries to find Donghae via GPS. Ryeowook came with the witch grandmother. She knows that there's something happened to the couple. She approached Eunhyuk with apologetic eyes.

"I-I'm so sorry, young man."
"You should not say that, halmeoni. This is my fault. I should protect him and our baby."

The grandmother can't speak and she knows her grand daughter planned this.

"He must turn on the GPS on his phone." Eunhyuk said.
"You can find him?" Ryeowook asked.
"Aish. This is my fault."
"Hyukjae, you tried your best to protect him. This is not your fault. We will find him." Sora comforts him.

Heechul thought briefly and asked the grandmother.

"Halmeoni, remember the premonition? They might be at the warehouse."

They looked each other and got his hint.

"Yeah. You're right." Eunhyuk agreed.
"But they are so many warehouses in Korea." Sora said.
"It's an abandoned warehouse. They are many at Incheon or-"
"I don't want to do this, but I can find him using your mind."

Heechul dropped his jaw and shocked.

"What?!"
"She can sense me, even farther and it will break it if I sense her."
"Just like WIFI connection?" Heechul weirdly asked.
"So, if you use Heechul and we will know where Donghae is?" Sora asked and the grandmother nods.
"Wait! Why, me?" Heechul frightened.
"Because you predict the future. Remember the planetary alignment and the premonition?" The grandmother answered.
"The what?"
"The planetary alignment. The young man came his gender back because of the phenomenon."
"Oh. That's what I felt."
"Ah, Heechul hyung, you are now a wizard!" Ryeowook amazed at him.
"So what? Let's do this." Sora said.
"Aah! Wait! Is it harmful?" Heechul asked the grandmother.
"A little bit. Okay, close your eyes." The grandmother said truthfully.

She held Heechul's hand and closed her eyes. Suddenly, they traveled to the abandoned warehouse. Heechul opens his eyes and surprised.

"This is what I saw."

He noticed that the grandmother wasn't around and got frightened. 

"Halmeoni! Where are you? Why did you leave me?!"
"Pabo. I'm in your mind." The grandmother groaned.
"My mind?! Inside my brain?!"
"Hyung! Just find Donghae and stop complaining!" Eunhyuk shouted to him.
"Where are you, monkey?"
"Here. Beside you. Just find him, now!" Eunhyuk said while looking at them, still closing their eyes.

Heechul walked and looked around to find Donghae. Suddenly, he heard groaning besides the large boxes. He saw Donghae groaning and caressing his big tummy. Heechul exclaimed and came closer to Donghae.

"Yah! Donghae! Thank goodness! Finally, I-"

He grabbed his hand but it suddenly passed beneath his hand. He crooked his brows and tried to touch or grab him again, but it can't. Suddenly, Donghae feels cold and hugged himself tightly.

"Why is it so cold?"
"Yah! Donghae! I'm here! Do you see me?"

Heechul got curious and asked the grandmother.

"Halmeoni! Why can I grab him?"
"He can't see you because you're invisible. He can feel you."
"Like a ghost?! This is so frustrating!"

Eunhyuk asked the diva.

"Hyung, how is Donghae now?"
"Uhmm. He looks painful because, you know... but don't worry. No wounds, no bruises. He's fine."

Suddenly, the black hoodie girl came and checked the pregnant brunet. Heechul stood up and shouted.

"Yah, you! Stop harassing Donghae! If I will see you, I will definitely kill you!"

Suddenly, he kicks her and the hoodie girl felt a strong wind at her back. She looked back and saw no one except Donghae. She didn't mind it and walked out. The grandmother got mad at him.

"What are you doing? Don't do that. She might bust us!"
"I just-"
"I'm just helping you, but please, don't kill my grandchild!"

Heechul rolled his eyes and noticed the address of a large box.

"Hey. I see something."

He came up and read it.

"Gangwon-do... Gangwon-do?! They are at Gangwon-do?"
"Are you sure, hyung?" Eunhyuk asked.
"It wrote here."
"Just fly, young man." The grandmother suggests.
"What?! I can fly?" Heechul surprisingly asked.
"Yes. You will fly like a ghost."
"But how?"

Suddenly, he felt his feet lifting and saw himself flying.

"Woohoo! you guys! I'm a flying- oh no!"

He closed his eyes as he bumped to the wall, but he passed beneath it. He opened his eyes and noticed it.

"Hey. I know this place."
"Really?" Eunhyuk asked.
"They said this is the abandoned fish warehouse at Gangwon-do... and that is grandma's house!"
"So, we finally know where Donghae is. Let's go and get him." Eunhyuk said.

The grandmother let his hands and Heechul opens his eyes. He saw Eunhyuk and hugged him.

"Finally, I'm alive!"
"Hyung, stop it."
"Sorry. Uhmm, Halmeoni, please tell me that you would come me back from my precious body, so that I'll be ready."
"I'm sorry."

When they about to go out, they saw Leeteuk and Kangin carrying a black bag.

"Wait! Don't go. Remember, that hoodie girl is so powerful to fight." Leeteuk warns them.
"Even halmeoni can't control her." Kangin added.
"We must ready and have this." Leeteuk showed the black bag to them.
"What is that?" Eunhyuk asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evening comes and the owls are getting howling around the warehouse. Donghae is getting scary even he's in pain. Suddenly, the black hoodie girl grabbed him and tied his hands. The brunet stared at her pitifully.

"Hey. I'm sorry."

The girl raised her brow and looked at him. She feels that his apology is at sincerity, but she doesn't mind it. She grabs him and went to the wrecker. Donghae widens his eyes and looked to the girl.

"Wh-what are we doing here?"
"Just wait."

Meanwhile, the boys are arrived at the warehouse. Eunhyuk frowned and hissed.

"Aish. This is so crazy! Why are they using that?"

Sora taps his brother.

"Don't mind them. They can do that."

Suddenly, his phone rings and answers it. Leeteuk calls him.

"Hello, hyung?"
"Don't forget the plan. Okay?"

And he hangs it and sighs.

"Halmeoni, are you ready?"
"For my grandchild and your fiancee, I'm ready."
"Okay. Let's go."

When they enter the warehouse, Leeteuk and Kangin went upstairs carrying the black bag. Eunhyuk walked continuously. The black hoodie girl saw him and smirked.

"Wow. You found me."

The mad blond asked her.

"Where is Donghae?"
"Hyukjae!"

Suddenly, he heard a familiar voice from the top. He looked up and saw Donghae swinging on the wrecking ball, tying him around it. He noticed the knives are pointing under him. Eunhyuk got mad and came closer to the girl.

"You son of a !"
"Oops."

She cuts the first rope and Donghae slowly slipped on the ball.

"Hyukjae, please don't come closer to her."

The hoodie girl smirked at him.

"See? Listen to your baby Hae. Don't come closer to me, or else I will cut another rope. 4 ropes to go."
"You're not human!"
"Oh yeah! I'm not. He should love me, not you! You should not human. It's okay if you're gay, but your ing princess said to me that I'm just a fan. It hurts, right?"

The hoodie girl suddenly cried and Eunhyuk bit his lips and looked down.

"So ing hurts. I drew blood for him... and he rejected it. He should be suffered to become a girl! He would experience it how to love as a girl!"
"That's not what you want it."

The hoodie girl looked up and heard her idol spoke.

"You make me suffer, fine. The real fangirl is she didn't want her oppa hurt even he did wrong or the worst. She wants to protect him in spite of bashing or judging. Fangirls are my energy to build up to everything. You should do that for me. You should not die for me.. it will destroy you."

Suddenly, the grandmother appeared and went closer to her grandchild.

"Akiko, my grandchild. Please, stop this. I'm begging you."

The hoodie girl cried and still got mad. She cuts all the ropes and Donghae fell.

"Donghae!" Eunhyuk screamed and ran towards him, but someone's grabbing the brunet's hands.

The brunet looked up and saw Heechul holding him tightly.

"Heechul hyung!"
"Oh god. I think I can't make it. Eunhyuk-ah!"

Heechul slips his hands and Donghae fell until Eunhyuk runs and grabs him, avoiding the knives pointing to them. The blond checks him and Donghae looked at him, hugging him tightly.

"Donghae?"
"Hyukkie! Oh God, I thought you're dead."
"It will never be happened. You're safe now."

The hoodie girl saw them and got mad. She used her telepathy to grab the knife and points to them, unfortunately, she stopped as she felt a pointed needle stabbed at her back. She grabbed it and saw the syringe with a liquid inside. She stumbles and lied on the floor, but the old lady went and hugged her tightly, whispering her.

"No... It can't be."

And she felt asleep. The couple saw them and came closer to the old lady.

"Halmeoni?"
"It's okay. I can handle this."

Suddenly, they disappeared in a eye. Kangin and Leeteuk came to them and hugged Donghae.

"Hae, finally." The leader said.
"Where have you guys been?"
"We hit the girl."
"What?"
"It was just an anesthetics."
"She's not an animal!"
"I know, but this is the best way to stop her."
"You guys are so crazy!"
"It's okay, the most important is you're safe now. Let's go home now. I'm so hungry."

When they are going outside, Donghae suddenly stops and whines while caressing his tummy. Eunhyuk noticed him.

"Why? Are you okay?
"Yes. I'm o- ah."

Suddenly, the water bag inside him is bursting out of him. Sora gets panicked.

"Oh no, Hyukjae. He's giving birth."
"What?!"
"Let's bring him to the hospital. Now!"

-----------------------------------------

OMO!! Hae is giving birth!!! 

*leave a comment!