Meeting with the Witch

Gender Potion no. 9


"WHAT THE !"

Heechul exclaimed at the dorm while the boys are listening to him.

"That girl gives me goosebumps! This is not a joke!"
"Heechul, calm down please."

Leeteuk tapped his shoulders, but Heechul shrugged it.

"How to calm down, hyung? She gives me a premonition! She knows what would be happened to Donghae!"

Donghae and Eunhyuk looked each other. The blonde knows that his fiancee is getting scared because of the girl. They listen to Heechul's story.

"We must find that ing black hoodie girl! Did you not realize that she also who dropped the ladder to Donghae last time?! She wants to kill him!"
"What did you see when you touched her hand?"

Eunhyuk asked worriedly to the diva. Heechul sighed and sat in front of them.

"Okay. I saw Donghae in an abandoned warehouse and he have wounds on his face. It's like, he's suffered from hazing."

Donghae clutched his fiancé's shirt and bit his lips when he listens at the diva.

"Then, I saw the... I don't know if the girl or the man, it's looks like a girl, wearing black coat, I guess. Then, she gripped Donghae on his neck. And the girl raised her hand holding the knife."
"Then?" Kangin asked.
"That's it."
"That's it?" Eunhyuk exclaimed.
"That's it when I let her hand go. I don't want to think that she stabs him."

Donghae stood up and starts to speak.

"Uhm. After that, the girl whispered me. She said that I will be careful around me. Someone wants to kill me and my baby."

The boys got quiet as the brunette sits down. Kangin scratched his head and exclaimed.

"But she's not the black hoodie girl. How can we find her?"

Eunhyuk sighed and rubbed his temples.

"That girl and hoodie girl are related to each other. They could be friends or relatives."
"I know, they are watching us even Donghae and Eunhyuk. It's like stalking. Hae, do you have any person who you got mad?" Leeteuk asked the brunette.
"No, I guess." Donghae answered.
"Rejected?"
"Fans."

Leeteuk groaned and sighed.

"This is so worst."
"Donghae, do you know that we can accept their gifts?" Heechul asked.
"I know, but I rejected some."
"Like?"
"A bottle full of blood? And it said that she loves me and she will follow me even she dies?"

The leader dropped his jaw and the diva palmed his face. Ryeowook raised his hand and talks.

"So, it's a sasaeng fan, hyung."
"Hae, is that your first time you receive that gift?" The leader asked.
"Yes."
"What if, that sasaeng fan is the black hoodie girl? Look, she's weird and she gave her blood for Donghae hyung?! She uses magical powers like witches. What do you think?" Kyuhyun suggests.

The boys agreed to Kyuhyun. Eunhyuk hugged his fiancee tighter and they stood up.

"Okay, guys. I think, Donghae wants to have a rest because of this incident. Let's us fix this."

So, he guided him to the room while the boys are trying to think.

"So, what will we do now?" Heechul asked.
"Do you know anything something related to witchcraft?" Kyuhyun asked.
"Uhm. I know where it is." Ryeowook suggests.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On an old house, the girl came in breathing heavily. She removes the jacket and transforms back to the old lady, the black hoodie girl's grandmother.

"At last! I finally told him. He must be careful."

She looked at her big cauldron and tried to vibe her grandchild.

"She hid her aura. How can she do that, but she's a Class D witch? Only Class A witches can do that."

She sat frustratingly and sighed.

"Please come back, my grandchild."

Suddenly, a guy knocked the door. She opened it and asked.

"Why is it, young man?"
"Halmeoni, I know you can do witchcraft, right? My friend asked me to need help from you."
"I knew it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyukkie, I'm scared."

Donghar is hugging Eunhyuk tightly while lying on the bed. The blonde caressed his hair to feel relax on him.

"We will find her. Don't be scared."
"I don't want to die. I want to see our baby."
"I would never let her hurt you. I'll always be here for you."

Meanwhile, Leeteuk and Heechul are watching them behind the door.

"This is so frustrating." The leader said.
"We will find that ing girl and will know why is she so mad to Donghae."
"If we hide him here while we're at the comeback period, his career will be affected."
"Not even him, but we will be affected."
"We just protect him from the girl."
"I know."

Suddenly, Ryeowook came to them and talked.

"Hyung, my friend still knows where the witchcraft house is."
"Where?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day, they went to Incheon to see the person who can do witchcraft. Eunhyuk looked to Donghae who is getting nervous. He holds his hand and pressed his lips on to it. The brunette smiled and lean on his shoulder. Finally, Ryeowook speaks.

"I guess, here it is."

The van stops and they went out of it. They saw an old house near the hill. Donghae observed the place and frowned.

"I guess, this is not-"

Suddenly, Ryeowook's friend opens the door and welcomes them.

"Welcome! Ryeowook, who is need halmeoni's help?"
"Ah, Donghae hyung, come here."

Donghae grabbed his fiancé and came to the singer. His friend greeted him.

"Hi! Halmeoni is waiting for you."

Suddenly, the grandmother came out from the house to see the brunette.

"You, young man. I'm sorry if my grandchild suffered you."

The boys got curious to the old lady. Donghae asked.

"Grandchild?"
"Yes."

She showed a picture of her grandchild and the boys saw and shocked.

"That's the black hoodie girl!" Heechul exclaimed.

Suddenly, the old lady caressed the brunette's tummy. Eunhyuk widens his eyes and asked.

"Halmeoni, what are you doing?"
"You are the father of this child, right?"
"How did you-"
"Your baby is so healthy. I feel his presence. He's so happy."
"Wait, how did you know-"
"This is my fault."

Donghae got curious and asked her again.

"Why?"
"I'm sorry. I am the one who created your curse."

-----------------------------------------

Oh my! Donghae meets the black hoodie girl's grandmother! So the girl who gives premonition to Heechul is the grandmother. The story will be ended... SOON~~ T.T but no, how about the wedding of the year? We'll see!

*leave a comment. Don't forget to subscribe! Thanks!