Ultrasound

Gender Potion no. 9


"Oh my god! My dongsaeng is pregnant!"

Heechul exclaimed and hugged the blank Donghae. The other boys are celebrating tonight except one, Cho Kyuhyun, whose is getting curious about his hyung's pregnancy.

"Wait! Are you nuts, guys?"

The boys got silenced and glared to the maknae.

"Guys! We didn't know that Donghae hyung is really pregnant."
"Huh? The pregnancy kit said it! Two clear lines, it means he's pregnant." Yesung said.
"I know, but there are some false alarm for that. We need some options if he's really pregnant."
"Then what?"

Eunhyuk is hugging Donghae while looking at the maknae. Kyuhyun puckered his lips and sighed.

"Ultrasound."
"But we did that last time."
"Eunhyuk hyung, just one last time. We really need to confirm this."

Sora raised her hand to say about it.

"I agree. Hyukjae, we shall take ultrasound if there's a baby inside him."
"O-Okay."
"Hyukkie, I'm scared."

Donghae held his hand tightly and Eunhyuk looked at him.

"Don't worry. We can do this."

Suddenly, Ryeowook raised his hand.

"Excuse me? May I ask? How they will go to the hospital with that- uhmm... look?"

Sora smiled at him, having a bright idea.

"So simple, crossdressing!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk groaned while they're going to the hospital while Donghae is nervously stared at the window.

"Noona, are you sure that it will work this?"
"Do you not trust me? Of course, it will work. Remember, you cross-dressed to see Donghae at the hospital, it worked."
"Noona, is this really worked?"
"Aish, why are you asking those stupid questions?! Will you please shut your mouth and take care of your girlfriend, instead?"

Eunhyuk bit his lips and looked at Donghae. The brunette whose wearing wig, sighed and glanced at his boyfriend. 

"What if, I'm not pregnant?"
"Hae, what did I tell you about what ifs?"
"I'm scared."

Donghae caressed his bumpy tummy and pouted. Eunhyuk pressed his lips on his forehead.

"Don't be scared. I'm here for you."

He hugged him as a comfort. Finally, they arrived at the hospital. Donghae is wearing a dress while Eunhyuk is wearing a simple shirt and pants with a cap and mask to hide his face. Sora accompanied them to the OB-Gyne clinic. Eunhyuk got curious.

"Are you sure about this, noona?"
"Of course."

She reserved for check-up, gave the reserve number to them and waited outside the clinic. While waiting, Donghae leaned his chin to his boyfriend's shoulder and whines.

"Hyukkie, I'm hungry."
"Huh? You're hungry again?"
"I want something sweet."
"Uhmm. Oranges?"
"No."
"Uhmm. Apple?"
"No."
"Chocolates?"
"Urghh! No!"
"What do you want?"
"Strawberries!"

Eunhyuk caressed his temples because of his mood swings, still controlling his temper.

"Later, we will buy-"
"I want now."
"Hae, we can't go now because-"
"I SAID, I WANT NOW!"

Eunhyuk frightened as Donghae shouted and pouted. Sora noticed to them and stood up. 

"Aish, you're guys arguing because of that stupid strawberries!"
"Hyukkie didn't want to buy strawberries!" Donghae glared and murmured.
"Huh? Noona, I didn't say 'I don't want to buy strawberries.' to him. Later, after this, we will buy it." Eunhyuk explained.
"Okay. I will buy strawberries. You will wait for the call. Lee Donghae, you're attacking your mood swings again and that's very normal to your condition. And you, Lee Hyukjae, please understand him. You are guys always arguing. What if, you're guys married and lived in a house?! Aish!"

Sora left them. They realized on what she said. Donghae still pouted and Eunhyuk sighed. Her sister was right, what will they do if they got married and lived in a house? The brunette glanced at him and poked his arm.

"Hey."
"What?"
"I'm sorry."
"No, I really want to say sorry to you. I just want to understand you."
"I'm such a bratty girlfriend."
"Don't say that."

Eunhyuk brushed his girlfriend's cheek and smiled.

"I will take care of you and our baby."

And he kissed him on his forehead, not knowing, all the married couples are watching them at the OB-Gyne clinic. They realized it and blushed. One couple poked them and asked.

"Hi! Is this your first time having a check up here?"
"Yes." Eunhyuk answered.
"Oh. That's cute. You know, when I was pregnant, I always argued with my husband."

The bickering couple amazed on her experience.

"So, please understand her. 9 months is quick, but this is the most precious sacrifice of your life. Now, we have the second child on her tummy."

Eunhyuk dropped his jaws when her husband advised.

"Ni-nine months?!"
"Yeah. Nine months."

Eunhyuk sighed and caressed his temples. Donghae noticed him and chuckled.

"Hey, that's okay. We can do this!"

Suddenly, the assistant came out and called the number.

"No. 9?"

The pregnant wife saw the bickering couple's number and poked them.

"Hey, I think she calls your number."

Eunhyuk looked at their number and stood up, whispering his girlfriend.

"Hae, that's our number. Let's go now."
"Okay. Thank you for the nice conversation."

The couple bowed and waved to the other couple. They came in at the room and met their doctor, checking their records.

"Hi! I'm Doctor Park. So you are Mr. and Mrs. Lee."
"Ye-Yes."

Eunhyuk smirked and murmured, thinking about her sister whose wrote and reserved for them.

"Noona."

Donghae suddenly nudged him.

"Hyukkie, stop that."

So the couple sat and the doctor spoke to them.

"Are you newly married couple?"
"No." Donghae said.
"Yes." Eunhyuk said.

The doctor got confused. Donghae widens his eyes to Eunhyuk and hissed.

"We're not married yet."
"I'll take this. Uhm. Doctor, we got married.. civil wedding."
"Oh, civil wedding."
"Ah yes."

Donghae raised his brows while listening to them. The doctor continues to talk to them.

"So, you want to know if you're pregnant."
"Yes. We did the pregnancy kit, but we decided to refer some tests like ultrasound."

The doctor nodded to them and stood up.

"So, okay. Let's go inside to the ultrasound room."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kangin got bored while staring at his phone. Heechul keeps switching the channels on TV. Leeteuk keeps walking on the side and Kyuhyun exclaimed.

"Hyung! Stop walking! I'm so dizzy at you!"
"I'm so nervous to Donghae."
"Don't be nervous, Park Jungsoo!" Heechul exclaimed. "They are now a family."
"I know, but Eunhyuk didn't propose him."
"That monkey. Why is it so long to propose my fishy Donghae?"

Kangin have an idea.

"What if, we can do something for him so he will propose him."

Leeteuk tapped the bear's shoulder.

"You're right!"
"So, what will we do?" Heechul smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you ready to see your baby?"

The couple nervously nodded to the doctor. When the doctor placed the doppler on the brunette's lower abdomen, she saw a clear round shape on TV and amazed. Eunhyuk got curious and asked the doctor.

"Uhm, Doc, what is that?"
"That's your baby."

Donghae looked at the TV and stuttered.

"M-m-my baby?"
"Yes. Congratulations, you are now six weeks pregnant."

They stared each other happily and held their hands tightly. The doctor captured a picture of their baby and went out for recording of results. Still, the couple are in cloud nine on why they saw. Donghae sat up and looked closely to the TV, trying touch the screen. Eunhyuk sat beside him and hugged him tightly.

"Hyukjae, our baby."
"Yeah, our baby."
"Isn't cute?"
"Hae, we can't see the face yet."
"But when? I want to see her... or him."
"I know."

Eunhyuk sighed as staring the round shape on the screen.

"I'm a dad now."
"And I'm a mom slash dad too."

Donghae noticed his boyfriend wiping his tears.

"Hyukkie, are you crying?"
"Just tears of joy."
"Don't cry. Our baby doesn't want to see you crying."
"Okay. I promise, I will take care of you. I'll do my best."

Eunhyuk pecked his thin lips for the last time. He knows that it will hard to take care but he loves 2 persons; Donghae and now, their baby. Suddenly, he thought about marriage. When will he propose him? At the right time? Yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kangin still gets bored and stares at his phone. Suddenly, he received a picture message from Eunhyuk. He saw it and shouted. The members are gathered at the living room because of his shout.

"Hyung. What is that?" Siwon asked.
"I-I can believe this!!"

He showed them a picture of the results of Donghae's ultrasound. The members got excited and celebrated for the second time.

"Yes! It's really confirmed!" Ryeowook exclaimed.
"Yeah! So we will think about the proposal!"

The members stopped when the leader said about it. Heechul thinks again for the option.

"Let's surprise Donghae."
"What will we do for that?" Leeteuk asked.
"Simple. We have a concert tomorrow, right?!"

----------------------------------------

CUT! That will be the end of the chapter. So, Heechul wants to plan the proposal at their concert. Wow, a surprise public proposal. I'm so excited! How about you?

*writing this chapter while working at the laboratory. Lols! Sorry for the typos!

*leave a comment! Appreciation is the best! Thanks! Love you~ ^^