The Big Night

Gender Potion no. 9


"What? No, hyung!"

Eunhyuk surprised when Heechul talked about the proposal. He looked at the room where Donghae sleeps peacefully.

"What no? Eunhyuk-ah, Donghae is pregnant. You're now a father. You will propose him."
"But I can't."
"Why?"
"I'm too shy."
"Are you being shy or being ashamed to propose him?"
"No. I really don't know what will I say to him."
"Then propose him."

Eunhyuk sighed and bit his lips. Heechul tapped his shoulder.

"If you love him, shout it to the whole wide world why he is the one you chose to marry and live forever."

The blonde glanced to the diva and reflect. The diva reacted.

"Wow, you have a deep thoughts huh. So, I will leave you alone. Be ready for the concert tomorrow."

Heechul went to his room and left him alone. Eunhyuk stared at the phone, his lock screen is he and Donghae at London.

"Why Donghae? Why do I love you so much?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the next day at the concert arena, they rehearsed a lot of their dance routines and solo song numbers. Eunhyuk keeps trembling while Donghae dances.

"Hae, be careful."
"I know."

He looked at him carefully. Leeteuk sat beside him, noticing the blonde.

"Keep your eyes open for him?"
"Hyung, I'm so worried when he danced like he wants to destroy the stage."
"He will take care for himself, don't worry. Uhm, by the way, are you ready for the big night?"
"What big night?"

And the leader left him while Eunhyuk is getting confused.

"Big night? Ah, the concert."

He didn't know that the members are planning the surprise proposal at the backstage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon, the concert will start in a few minutes. They prayed that no one will injure this concert, but Eunhyuk have a strong faith that Donghae will be saved from the intense dance routine. He caressed his tummy while praying. Donghae stared at him and brushed his hair upward.

"Wow, don't be worried, Hyukkie."
"I just want you and our baby saved."

He nods and hugs his boyfriend tightly. They positioned their places and the concert starts. After 3 songs, they greeted their fans lively. When the couple greets, the fans shouts wildly. Donghae got shy while Eunhyuk bowed to them. They noticed that their parents and siblings are here. They didn't invite them, but they didn't know that Kangin called them awhile ago for the big night. Well, after the greetings, as a normal concert, the members are having their solo numbers, crossdressing, and sort of their famous songs. Leeteuk knew that after Donghae's solo, they will have a greetings again. This is the time that the plan will work successfully. When Donghae performs, Eunhyuk watches him happily. Meanwhile, Leeteuk ran to the technical booth and gave a CD to play it after his performance. When Donghae finished his performance, suddenly, the background video switched to his face. He got curious why are the lights are still on and not dim. Suddenly, the video plays.

"For all the times I felt cheated, I complained. You know how I love to complain."

The background song played around the arena. Donghae watched the large video in front of him. He surprised when the photos of him faded in while playing the song.

"God gave me you show me what's real
There's more to life than just how I feel
And all that I'm worth is right before my eyes
And all that I live for though I didn't know why
Now I do, 'cause God gave me you."


The happy smile on the video shines around the arena. The fans are getting suspicious tonight. Eunhyuk got curious and looked at his back. Heechul smiled and gave the box to him.

"Eunhyuk-ah, it's time to say what you really want to say to him."
"Hyung, you plan this?"

They nodded and tapped his shoulder.

"You can do this, Hyuk."

They suddenly pushed him on the stage. The fans gets shouted when they saw Eunhyuk walked on. Donghae saw and bit his lips nervously. Eunhyuk nervously came to him, his heart throbbing faster. When the blonde faced him, he grabbed his microphone and hushed the fans. Donghae stared at him while Eunhyuk starts to speak.

"Okay. Donghae."

Donghae needs to breathe heavily, but Eunhyuk holds his hands tightly.

"Donghae, I know, you got curious on what you saw. Uhm. I just want to say that..."

Eunhyuk sighed and stared at the brunette's brown orbs.

"I love you. I love you so much. For 15 years that we spent together, I really love you. You make me smile even you talked nonsense. We laughed, we cried, we fought, all of what couples do. But you know, I realized that I want to make our relationship to the next level. You know what it means, Lee Donghae?"

Donghae starts to sob while biting his lips.

"I want you to stay with me forever. You are my life now. You are my part of my history."

The fans, even their parents, siblings and members, are getting crazy and crying of joy while watching them. Finally, Eunhyuk kneels and opens a box revealing the sapphire blue ring. Donghae amazed while sobbing.

"Lee Donghae, will you marry me?"

And the brunette answers.

"Yes, Hyukjae. I will marry you."

The fans are jumping for joy and the members astonished on what they saw. Eunhyuk wears him the ring and stands up, happily shouts to the whole arena.

"Yes! Finally, I will marry Lee Donghae! We're getting married!"

Eunhyuk grabbed his new fiancée and hugged tightly, whispering on his ear.

"Thank you. Thank you for being part of me."

Donghae nodded, can't say any words, just shocked and flattered. Eunhyuk looks at him, wiping his tears on his cheeks. Suddenly, the blonde grabbed him and kissed on his thin lips passionately. Donghae surprised, but he closes his eyes and circles his arm around the blonde's neck. The camera was focused at the couple and showed to a large LED screen. Their fans are getting crazier and noisier, crying for joy for them. The members shocked and jumped while running on the stage. When they parted, Eunhyuk pressed his lips onto his fiancée's forehead and stared to his brown eyes.

"I love you, Donghae."
"I love you too, Hyukjae."

And they hugged again as the engaged couple. The whole arena is full of love and happiness for their ultimate couple. They finally proved that they are real... forever.

----------------------------------------

Gosh! Congrats to EUNHAE! They will get married! I'm so excited about the wedding and the baby!

*well, that's a lame chapter ending LOL! But you know, I really felt like crazy while writing this chapter, just collywobbles. I just chose 'God gave me you' as a background song for Donghae because, you know, AlDub. (PHELFs, you know what I mean.)

**leave a comment. I'll try to reply you guys. Thanks! Love yah!