The er is Back!

Gender Potion no. 9

12 o'clock in the midnight, a pink smoke appeared under Donghae's bed. Sungmin suddenly woke up because he wants to pee. He widens his eyes when he saw the smoke. He taps Kangin and throws a pillow to Eunhyuk, whose sleeping besides Donghae, to wake them up.

"Hyung! Hyukjae! Wake up!"
"What?"
"Look!"

He pointed the smoke and they looked at it. Eunhyuk suddenly stood up to the wall. They are really scared. Suddenly, the smoke became thicker and it covers at Donghae. Eunhyuk got panicked. He grabbed him, but the smoke strikes his hand by giving him an electrical strike.

"Hyung! I can't grab him. I got hit."
"Donghae! Wake up!"

But the sleeping Donghae doesn't wake up. The smoke expands itself and suddenly, it burst to them and disappeared. They cover their eyes and peeked slowly. Eunhyuk walked closer and looked at the sleepy Donghae.

"Nothing's changed."
"Hyukjae, is he okay?" Kangin asked.
"Yes. He's fine. No bruises, no wounds."
"Hyung, I'm afraid to Donghae." Sungmin shivers while hugging himself.

Eunhyuk taps Donghae's shoulder to check if there's an electrical current.

"No electrical current."

And they sighed.

"What's that mean?" Sungmin asked his hyung.
"I don't know. I guess, that's one of his curses." Kangin said.
Eunhyuk sighed. "Donghae~ please get well soon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning, the boys are still sleeping, but Donghae woke up early. He noticed that Eunhyuk is sleeping at the bedside. He caresses his hair down to his lips.

"Even you're sleeping, you're so cute."

As he caresses his lips, Eunhyuk crinkled up his eyes. Donghae widens his eyes and lays on the bed and closed his eyes, pretending he's sleeping. Eunhyuk woke up and wiped his lips.

"I drooled?"

His sight switched as he looked at the bedridden ex-girlfriend. He caresses his hair.

"Lee Donghae~ you're still beautiful even you're sleeping. Did you hear my confession last night? I don't want to say it again. You just ask me."

and he chuckles. Donghae's mind is spinning, thinking his question while still pretending.

'What the hell. What did he say to me last night?'

Eunhyuk stared as he came closer to him. Donghae tilted his head, still closing his eyes. The guy with single lidded eyes shocked when their noses collide. Donghae scratches his nose as he opens his eyes. Eunhyuk suddenly became clumsy and went back to the bedside, pretending he's sleeping. Donghae raised his brow.

"I guess, you were staring me."

He sighs and heard a loud growl inside his stomach.

"I'm so hungry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few minutes, Kangin and Sungmin woke up. They ordered their food for their brunch. When the delivery arrives, Kangin gave Donghae a bunch of foods. He got curious.

"Wait, oppa. Why are so many?"
"You should eat these foods. Look at you, you're so thin."
"Ah, okay. I get it. I will eat these."

As they eat, the doctor knocked the door. The boys are shocked.

"Hyung! Dress up! Now!" Sungmin said clumsily.

Donghae watched them wearing their cross dresses while eating. They wear their make up and tried to calm down. Finally, the doctor came.

"Good noon, Ms. Soohae. I just want to remind that you will discharge tomorrow."

Kangin applauded, but the doctor crooks his brows because of his low pitched voice. Kangin cleared his throat.

"Uhm. My throat is kinda sore." Kangin complained, changing his voice to a high pitch.

The doctor looked back at Donghae.

"So, you should eat more. Okay?"

And so the doctor left them and the boys bowed their heads. Finally, they sighed heavily.

"That was close." Sungmin said.
"Hyung! You should change your pitch." Eunhyuk said.
"Sorry. I just can't help it. I'm happy that Donghae will go home tomorrow." Kangin applauded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning, the bags are ready and they're waiting for the nurse's signal. The boys are wearing their cross dresses. Sungmin taps Eunhyuk.

"Hyuk, you don't want to talk with him?"
"Who? Donghae?"
"Anio. Kangin hyung! Who do we talk about?"
"Ahm. I really don't know. I'm so shy."
"Aish. You should talk with him.... if there's someone might go here and talk with him."
"Ah, please. I don't know what will I say to him."

The nurse came in and said that they will leave now. Donghae happily jumps, but Kangin stops him.

"Dong- Soohae, stop jumping. You got sick. Please behave."

Donghae pouts.

When they about to walk outside, a familiar guy came in, crying and hugging Donghae tightly.

"Soohae! What happened to you?! You didn't call or text me. I'm so worried at you."

Donghae widens his eyes and looked at the guy.

"Woobin?"

----------------------------------

Omo! He's back!! Eunhyuk, do something!!! Listen to Heechul's advice!!

~ hey guys! Did you read my latest story feed here? I just edited CHAPTER 29: CROSS DRESSING because some of the parts are missing in the chapter, so I edited it. Please reread it. Thanks!

~Leave some comments below~ gomawo!!!