Premonition

Gender Potion no. 9


"Wow!"

Donghae astonished when he saw the delicious meal on the table. He hugged his fiancee tightly.

"Thank you so much, Hyukkie!"
"N-no need to thank me. You should thank them."

Eunhyuk pointed the tired boys who are slouching on the sofa. Donghae suddenly hugged the boys.

"Thank you guys!"
"You're welcome. Actually, this is my first time to cook for a pregnant woman, I mean, man." Kangin said.
"Yeah. Look at Ryeowook, he was so excited to cook earlier. Now, he's so tired." Leeteuk said.
"I'm sorry. I'm just hungry, you know."

Donghae scratched his head as a apology. As a gratitude, he tapped them to offer his meals, but they refused him. The brunette pouts.

"Why?"
"Donghae, we're tired." Leeteuk complained.
"... and we feel fine if we see you happy." Kangin smiled at him.
"... and the smoke of each meal, I got bloated." Ryeowook complained while yawning. Donghae giggled and hugged the maknae. Eunhyuk suddenly pulled and hugged him.

"Yah! Back off! Let's eat!"
"Hyukkie is so jelly."
"I know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a narrow road, the black hoodie girl ran and hid beside the large garbage bin. She pants and seeks around her.

"Finally, I escape from grandma."

She checks her magical powers and smirked.

"It's back. No one can stop me killing the mother and the life inside him."

She laughed loudly and controlled her aura, so her grandmother would not vibe her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 1 hour of eating his meal, Donghae finally yawns while walking to the room. Eunhyuk guided him to grab the blanket on him. He still can't believe that all the meals that the boys cooked are emptied by him.

"I'm so full, Hyukkie."
"You ate all of them."
"But it's so delicious. I'm sure that our baby would be full too."
"We want our baby would be healthy."

Eunhyuk caressed his cheek and ruffled his hair.

"You should sleep early. We have a fan meeting tomorrow."
"Oh. Really? I think, I don't want to go."
"No way! You can't! The fans will kill me if you didn't attend. They might think that we argued, even Teukie hyung would think this."
"Okay. I will go, but can I have a favor?"
"What?"
"Please, let's eat strawberries!"
"O-Okay."
"Okay. Good night!"

Donghae pressed his lips on his cheek and Eunhyuk got blushed.

"I love you."
"I-I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day, the boys are headed to the theater dome for their fan meeting. They meet their fans happily. Of course, the fans of the engaged couple are crazily shouted when they see them. They greet and thanked them for their support. While the fans are falling in line for autograph signing, Donghae is caressing his tummy and pouted. Eunhyuk got worried.

"Why, Hae?"
"Hyukkie, I want strawberries."
"Later, we will buy."

Meanwhile, the girl wearing a jacket and a jeans gave an album to Heechul. The diva accidentally touched her hand when suddenly he breathe heavily and closed his eyes. In his premonition, he saw Donghae crying in pain at the abandoned warehouse and this unknown person gripped his or neck and pulled up. He shocked and shouted when the person raised his or her hand holding the knife, but it stops when he let her hand go. Suddenly, he opens his eyes panting and sweating his face. The girl surprised and asked him.

"Are you okay?"
"W-Who are you?"

The girl feels scared to the diva because she knows what will happen to Donghae and the baby. She ran to Donghae and whispers to his ear.

"Young man, please be careful around you. She will do anything to kill you and the life inside you."

Donghae shocked and grabbed the girl's hand.

"Who are you?"

The girl didn't answer him, but she pulled herself and ran away. Heechul followed her worriedly while Donghae is shaking on what he had heard. The guards are running to catch the girl, but she's gone out of their sights. The fans are getting panicked, but Leeteuk controlled them calmly. Eunhyuk grabbed his fiancee and hugged him tightly.

"It's okay. I'm here."

The brunette drinks from the bottled water and pants heavily. Eunhyuk tapped his back to calm him and asked.

"What did she say to you?"

Donghae looked at his fiancé and sobs.

"Hyukjae, I'm so scared. That girl warns me. I guess, she warns me about the black hoodie girl."

-----------------------------------------

OMO! This is so scary!!! Who is this girl who whispered to Donghae and gave the premonition to Heechul?! So scary!

*omg! 10k views!!! Thank you thank you for your love guys!!! I hope next year, please continue reading this!

**leave a comment here. Love you guys!!!! :))))) :*