Friendzoned

Gender Potion no. 9


Heechul checked his brunette dongsaeng and fixed his long brown wig.

"... and done! Feel comfortable?"
"I-I guess? The bra is-"
"Aish. We wrapped and taped your s, no I mean, your big chest and become your s. Don't worry about that."
"B-but I can't breathe."
"Arghh! Lee Donghae! Stop whining! You chose to do that cross dressing and talk to the LMY agency!"

Donghae got pouted at him. Heechul added to speak.

".... but you know, we shouldn't tape your chest. Your chest is naturally big.... bigger than Hyuna's s."

Donghae glared at him and the diva laughed. When they went out to see the members, Eunhyuk stood up and worriedly hugged his girlfriend.

"Are you sure about this?"
"Y-Yes."

Leeteuk tapped his back as a calm support.

"Do you want us to come with you?"
"No. Uhm. They might see you there."
"Okay. Listen, your broad voice went back, so will you change it into a girl voice?"
"Or high pitched voice just like Ryeowook's voice." Heechul said and Ryeowook glared at him.
"O-Okay."
"Manager-nim will fetch you later."

Donghae nodded as they went in front of the door. Eunhyuk pecked his thin lips.

"Just text or call me if there's something is wrong."
"Okay."
"I love you."
"I love you too."

The members rolled their eyes and walked out when the couple hugged.

"I'm so sick of this !" Yesung said.
"Wow! It's so 'welcome back'!" Heechul happily said and Yesung puckered his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae came to LMY agency to talk to Mr. Oh. He fixed his skirt while entering the building. He noticed that the employees are whispering each other when they saw him and he heard them.

'OMG! It's Lee Soohae!'
'Is it true that she and Eunhyuk oppa are dating?'
'Oh no! How about Kim Woobin oppa?!'
'But Eunhyuk oppa said that he didn't spank Woobin oppa yesterday.'
'Really? Eunhyuk oppa admitted that he's dating Donghae oppa!'
'What? My ultimate oppa! When?'
'Aish! Did you watch the news last night? Eunhyuk oppa and Donghae oppa had a video in Instagram and they already admitted!'
'Oh my gosh! I didn't know that! But how about Soohae? Is Eunhyuk played her or is she played them?'

Donghae surprised and looked down while walking pass through them. He sobs, but he wiped his tears. He's so hurt when he heard that question from the girl. When he reached the office, he saw Mr. Oh rubbing his temple. He knocked the door and Mr. Oh saw him. The coordinator stood up and opened the door for him.

"Soohae, finally you're here."
"Mr. Oh. I-I'm-"
"Don't cry. Come, have a seat. Let's have a talk."

Donghae sat at the chair while Mr. Oh cleared his throat and sat his chair, facing his model.

"I know that Eunhyuk denied the incident yesterday. Tell me the truth, Soohae. Are you dating with him?"

The brunette stuttered while his hands are and stretching on his skirt.

"Uhmm. M-Mr. Oh, please don't get mad at me. W-we're not dating."
"B-but why did you do that in front of us, even Woobin?"
"Because I don't like Woobin. I don't love him. I feel like he's gripping my neck to love him back. I'm so sorry."
"Soohae, you should say to him that you didn't love him."
"I'm sorry. I saw a news about his military service."
"Oh yes. I tried to stop his military service, but he's so stubborn. He said that 2 years will be his "moving on" stage. He's so in love with you. Okay, that will be your statement. So, is it true that you played Woobin and Eunhyuk?"
"No. I didn't play them. I just... don't like it. It's too complicated."

Mr. Oh sighed, but he shocked when he heard the brunette's decision.

"Mr. Oh, I want to quit my modeling career."
"What? Why?"
"Because..."

He thinks his reason so that, Mr. Oh would believe at him.

"... I want to study in California and I want to have a private life. Because of me, I destroyed their images. I'm so sorry to them and their fans."

Mr. Oh looked at him sincerely and nodded.

"Okay. I accept that reason. Thank you for being a part of LMY agency. You're truly my favorite model."

They stood up and hugged each other. Mr. Oh sobs when they parted. Donghae got surprised.

"Omo! Mr. Oh, I'm so sorry. Don't cry."
"Aish. You make me cry, don't mind me. I will miss you, Soohae."
"I will miss you too, Mr. Oh."

While they walked the hallway, they saw and surprised.

"Is that Woobin?"

Donghae noticed the familiar guy with a shaved head.

"Woobin?"
"Hi, Soohae."
"Y-Y-You-"
"Can we talk for a moment?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Rookie model Lee Soohae denied the dating status between Kim Woobin and Eunhyuk of Super Junior.'

Eunhyuk read the news article aloud. Heechul listened and gasped while watching the TV show.

"Wow! Lee Donghae! He really denied it!"
"As Lee Soohae, he denied about us. But when it comes to Lee Donghae, he can't deny me."
"And why?"
"With my y body, could he deny me? That innocent kid will be a hot star when he sees my ."

Heechul just laughed at him, but he asked him.

"Hey, when will you propose him?"

Suddenly, Leeteuk heard their conversation and cleared his throat. They shocked and looked back when the leader is puckering his lips.

"Hyukjae, you want to propose Donghae?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the restaurant, Donghae is biting his lips and fixing his skirt while sitting on the chair because of nervousness. Woobin is staring at the beautiful brunette and started to talk to him, but Donghae interrupted him.

"Soohae, I-"
"I-I'm so sorry for my statement today. I-I know it's too complicated for me to speak for my side. I-I just want-"
"Hey, relax. I know it's really hard to think about this issue. Eunhyuk hyung denied your relationship with him and it hurts for you, but why are you doing this to me?"

Donghae looked at him ashamedly. He doesn't know what will he say to him. He stuttered again.

"I-I'm really sorry oppa. I-I just... don't love you. I-I don't love Eunhyuk neither. I did that because... if you wait for me, you will get hurt longer. I'm not ready for love, oppa."

Woobin sighed as he heard his explanation.

"I got surprised when I read an article about your military service."
"Yes, no one can stop me now. I guess, this is the time that I will forget those stupid things. Two years? That's a short period for me and become a real man after that."

Donghae nodded while still pulling his skirt.

"I'm sorry for ruining your image."
"No need to say that. It was done. Let's forget this."

Woobin showed his hand to the brunette.

"We're now friends?"

Donghae smiled at him and shook his hand.

"Friends!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woobin drove Donghae to the dorm at evening. Suddenly, he asked the brunette.

"By the way, you quit to LMY?"
"Yes... to pursue my studies in California and... forget this issue."
"Oh yeah. How many years?"
"5 years, I guess."

He parked his car and stared Donghae for the last time.

"Thank you for being part of my life."

Donghae nodded and smiled at him.

"Thank you for being my friend."

And they hugged each other, but suddenly, Woobin accidentally pecked his lips. Donghae shocked at him.

"Just... my last kiss before enlistment."

Awkward. That's Donghae's mind saying to himself. He just nodded and understand his desperate move. He came out the car and waved to the actor.

"See you next time and good luck for your military service!"
"Yeah. Thank you and see you soon."

And Woobin drove away from the door. Donghae entered the elevator and groaned because of the accidental kiss.

"DAMMIT!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What?! He kissed you?"
"Hyukkie, it was an accident."
"I don't care."

Eunhyuk pouted while Heechul asked the brunette.

"So, what did you say to him?"
"I said, 'Thank you for being my friend.' and that's it."
"Oohh!! Woobin got friendzoned at him!"
"Shut up, hyung." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae noticed the leader whose grumpy by just looking at his face.

"Teukie hyung, what happened?"
"Ah, no! I got headache. By the way, we have a comeback stage performance tomorrow. Do you know the steps?"
"Ah, yes!"
"Okay. So, I will take a nap."

And the leader went back to his room. Donghae nodded, but noticed the two boys, pouting and biting their lips.

"Hey. What happened here?"
"Ah, no! Nothing happens here." Eunhyuk answered nervously.
"Oh yes. Uhmm. I will go back to the room now. Bye!"

Heechul ran back to his room. The couple remained at the sofa. Eunhyuk sighed.

"Okay. I'm sorry if I'm getting jealous again."
"It's okay. I know, you can't control it. Just overcome it."

Eunhyuk smiled and hugged at him tightly. This is the time of Lee Donghae's gender comeback.

------------------------------------------

OMG! I'M BACK! Did you miss me guys?! I'm sorry if I wasn't update this. Busy at work as always.

So, Woobin got friendzoned by Donghae. Ouch. And why Leeteuk got grumpy after hearing HyukChul's convo?! Is he against the proposal?! Let's find out next!

* leave a comment please here. It's important for me to have comments. SAY SOMETHING and LET'S BE FRIENDS!!!!