Wedding Preparation

Gender Potion no. 9


On an afternoon break, the boys are checking their own schedules. The others are having musicals and variety shows... except the bickering couple. Eunhyuk gets curious and asked the manager.

"Hyung, why are we not having any schedules?"
"Ahh. Sungsaengnim requested it. He doesn't want you to get tired and he knows, the wedding is on the way."

The wedding, finally the blond noticed it. He didn't know when the wedding will be held. It must be stressed out for him, he even doesn't know for Donghae for sure. Suddenly, someone's pressing the doorbell. Ryeowook opens it and Eunhyuk's sister, Sora, came to it. Donghae saw her and hugged her tightly.

"How are you, my future son-in-law?" The proud sister asked.
"I'm okay. Still eating. You know." Donghae smiled at her.

Eunhyuk went out his room from the conversation of his manager to know the familiar voice and dropped his jaw.

"Noona?"
"Hey, Hyukjae!"
"Why are you here?"
"I just want to see your baby Donghae. Why are you so mean to me?"

Eunhyuk just rolled his eyes until Sora asked.

"So, do you have plans for your wedding?"

The couple looked each other and switched their sights to her.

"Not yet."

Sora shocked after she heard their answers.

"My god! You should have plans for your wedding!"

She grabbed their jackets and gave to them.

"Let's go to the boutique!"
"Now?" Eunhyuk asked.
"Yes. I don't want to wait for the wedding. Let's go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hate this place."

Eunhyuk murmured when they entered the boutique. Sora went to the reception area to ask what's the best suits for the couple. Donghae looked around and called his lover.

"Hyukkie! Look!"

He pointed the white tuxedo and Eunhyuk looked at it.

"Is it beautiful?"
"Y-Yeah."
"I can't wait to wear that."

Eunhyuk stared at his adorable lover. He looks so excited for the wedding, he thought. Sora noticed them and asked the brunet.

"Do you like that suit, Hae?"

Eunhyuk changed his mood when he heard his sister calling him as his nickname.

"Yes."
"Oh yes! We have the same choice! Unnie! Please get this! He will wear it for fitting!"

When Donghae entered the fitting room, Eunhyuk nudged his sister.

"Yah! Why did you call him, "Hae"?"
"What? Is it bad?"
"Yes! I'm the only one who will call him, "Hae"! Understand?!"
"So mean! You're freaking jealous because of that!"
"What?!"
"Yah! You should respect me because I'm your noona!"
"I will not respect you because you calling my baby, 'Hae'!"
"You're jealous! You monkey!!"

While the siblings are arguing, the boutique lady called them.

"Madam, he's done now. Do you want to see him?"

They sat at the sofa in front of the fitting room. When the lady pulled the curtains, they astonished. Donghae is wearing white tuxedo, perfect to be the bride. Eunhyuk stared at him from head to foot. He's so perfect, he thought. Sora glared at him and nudged at him.

"Is he handsome, right?"
"Not just handsome... he looks so perfect."

Sora is disgusting on what she heard, but her inside, she's happy to see his brother smile and in love. She broke his mood when she nudged him again.

"Don't stare at him... he will melt."

Eunhyuk glared at her while his sister came to Donghae.

"Is it fit?"
"Yeah. It is. I like it."
"Do you want to wear this on your wedding?"

and he nods. Sora smiled and looked at his brother.

"He likes it! Now, I will look for your perfect suit. Just wait."

She went back to the catalogue while Eunhyuk came closer to Donghae. The brunet asked him.

"Is it good?"
"Yeah. Very."

Donghae caught him staring and gets blushed. He covers his face and gets shy, but Eunhyuk removes it.

"Yah! Don't stare at me."
"Why?"
"I'm getting shy."
"I will never give up to stare at you."

Eunhyuk sighs and caresses his cheek.

"You're the most beautiful human that I've ever seen."

Donghae looked at him and his heart beating faster as he heard his confession.

"You're obviously excited to get married. Do you?"

The brunet bit his lips, still getting blushed and shy. Eunhyuk looked at their reflection on the mirror as he hugs him tightly.

"I imagine if we're at the church. You're walking on the aisle, carrying flowers, and I... waiting for you in front of the altar. We're exchanging our vows... and we kiss... I wish our baby will see our wedding. I want our baby as our flower girl."

Donghae smiled while looking themselves at the mirror. Eunhyuk grabbed his phone and took a picture on the mirror. They checked the picture and the blond reacted.

"You're so cute."
"Yah! Stop it!"
"Keep blushing, Hae!"
"Yah!"
"But you know, this is our first family picture with our baby."

Suddenly, Eunhyuk knelt and poked Donghae's tummy.

"Baby girl, look! Our first family picture!"

He showed the picture happily at his tummy. Donghae gazed at him and smiled. Eunhyuk continues talking to his tummy.

"It's already 2 months! Omo! 7 months to go~! Baby, look at your daddy here, is he handsome?! Since he was born, he's already perfect! I can't wait to see you!"

Eunhyuk stood up and stared at Donghae. The brunet gets curious again.

"What?"
"I love you."

And he kissed his lips passionately. Suddenly, Sora saw them and shouted.

"Yah! Stop kissing here!"

They parted and shocked, looking at her.

"This is not your wedding day yet! Lee Hyukjae, wear this, now!"

Eunhyuk grumped, but Donghae poked him and whispered.

"Hey. I love you too."

Eunhyuk smiled while grabbing the suit and walked to the fitting room, but her sister stopped him.

"Wait! Not there! At the female's fitting room!"
"But-"
"No! Perhaps, I will hear your noises that I don't really want to hear!"

Eunhyuk hissed when he entered the female's fitting room. Sora came besides Donghae.

"Do you think I didn't hear that?"

Donghae gets blushed and looked down.

"Even you, Hyukjae infested your brain because of his pick up lines!"

The brunet bit his lips and walked away from her.

"I-I will change my clothes now."

And he went back to the fitting room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they're fitting their suits for the wedding, they went to the church to check the wedding schedule. After that, they went to the catering store to look the menu for the wedding. When the cakes are served, Donghae looked at it and his lips. He grabbed one pinch of cake and tastes it. He grabbed another one and another one...

Eunhyuk looked at Donghae and shocked when the brunet is finished the whole cake. He wiped his mouth and talked.

"Donghae, we're here because we will taste the food for the wedding, not eating it."
"But it's delicious."
".... and don't be too obvious that you're pregnant."
"I'm sorry. I can't help it, right, baby girl? See, she's right!"

Donghae caressed his tummy while coming to Sora.

"Even our baby girl?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the whole day of preparing for their wedding, Donghae exhausted and slept inside the car. Eunhyuk gazed beside him and smiled. He looked at his sister.

"Thank you, noona."
"No problem. I just want to check if you have plans for your wedding. I can't believe that Donghae gets tired easily."
"He's pregnant, you know."
"Oh yeah. He ate the whole cake. After he gave birth, the next is your wedding. So, be prepare for your baby."
"Yes, noona."

He grabbed his phone and stares at their first family picture. He posted it on his Instagram account with a caption: countdown for the wedding.

----------------------------------------

Yay! Countdown for the wedding!!! I can't wait for the most awaited wedding of the year!

*leave a comment! :)