Haru

Gender Potion no. 9


NOTE: Please read the previous chapter if you click this. THIS IS DOUBLE UPDATE.

-----------------------------------------

"We can't rush him to the hospital. Look at him, a man is giving birth?!"

Leeteuk said to them. He's right. The doctors will be panicked if they saw Donghae giving birth.

"So, what will we do now?" Sora asked.
"Go to the car. We will be as the midwives."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the car, Donghae groaned while holding Eunhyuk's hand.

"Hyukkie, I can't do this."
"No, Donghae. I know, you can do this."

Sora tried to pull his pajamas, but Eunhyuk stopped her.

"Noona, what are you doing?!"
"Taking off his pajamas?"
"No. I don't want you to see his between his balls."
"What?! Aish. I don't care! We must help him to push and grab the baby."
"But-"

She finally takes his pajamas off, but she covers him using her jacket. When she saw his weird private part, she drops his jaw.

"Oh my god.."
"See? I told you, noona."

Leeteuk saw it and widens his eyes.

"What the is that?!"

Suddenly, Donghae groaned painfully. Sora and Leeteuk got panicked.

"Aish. Nevermind that weird balls."

Sora pressed his tummy and pushs it.

"Okay. One, Two, Three, push!"

Donghae tried his best to push it while groaning, but stops and breathes deeply.

"I can't do it."
"No, Donghae. Don't give up." Eunhyuk said while holding his hands tightly.
"Okay. Let's do it again. One, two, three, push!" Sora said.

Meanwhile, Kangin and Heechul noticed the pink smoke coming closer to the car. The diva got curious and tried to blow the smoke. Suddenly, he got shocked and hurt. He went to them and warned them.

"Guys! There's the pink smoke around us! I got hurt because of the electric shock."
"Oh no. It must be the curse." Eunhyuk got worried.
"Just hurry up!" Kangin said worriedly.

After their tries of pushing, finally, Sora saw the crowning of the baby.

"Omo! Donghae, push it more!"
"Noona, I'm tired."
"No! Just push it!"

Donghae nodded and pushed it harder. Eunhyuk wipes his sweat and got worried.

"You can do that, Donghae."
"Guys! The smoke is getting closer to us." Kangin warns them again.
"I don't want to die guys!" Heechul yelled.

Sora pressed his tummy harder and saw the head of the baby. She called Leeteuk to assist her.

"Donghae, just one more push!" Leeteuk pleased.
"Again?"
"Please, your baby will be out. One, two, three!"

Donghae gave the last push that he can do. Suddenly, the couple heard the baby's first cry. Sora grabs the baby and shows her to the new parents.

"Donghae, Hyukjae... your baby! It's a baby girl!"

The couple saw their baby and Sora gave to Donghae. He caresses her cheek until the baby stops crying. Eunhyuk bit his lips and wiped his tears while looking at their baby. Suddenly, Donghae talks to their first child.

"Haru. My baby, I'm your omma."

Eunhyuk got curious when he heard him calling her new name.

"What?"
"Haru. Lee Haru."
"I know that you like 'Haru' as her name, so why not. Baby Haru, I'm your appa!"

Donghae closes his eyes, fading stared his baby... and they got panicked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae slowly opened his eyes and looked around him. He got curious and sat up. He noticed when he saw a heplock on his hand and realized that he's at the hospital. Suddenly, he got panicked and knows the person that he will find, Eunhyuk. Finally, he saw Eunhyuk sleeping beside him. When he caressed him, Eunhyuk woke up and blabbering, seeing Donghae.

"Donghae! Finally, you wake up after 72 hours of sleeping!"

He hugged him and pecked his lips. Donghae got curious why is he overreacting like that.

"72 hours? Wait, Hyukkie? Why am I at the hospital?"
"You didn't remember what happened?"
"No. Why?"
"You passed out while talking to our baby."

Speaking of their baby, Donghae asked him.

"Where's she?"
"She's at the nursing room. The members are keeping taking the pictures. Don't worry, they will not post it on their accounts."

Eunhyuk held his hand firmly.

"I was so worried and panicked when you passed out. I thought you are dead. The smoke was faded after that."
"We broke the curse, Hyukjae."
"Oh thank God!"

Eunhyuk hugged Donghae tightly.

"So, we rushed you to the hospital. Thankfully, Leeteuk hyung brought a wig to hide you and a cap for me."
"But did the doctor saw my-"
"Yes. He didn't see your , but I saw that when you were giving birth. He never realized that your is between your balls. It was weird. Then, they took off the other things inside you. I couldn't see you because the nurses said to stay at the waiting area. *sigh* you made me scared as . I don't know what to do if I lost you."
"I'm sorry."
"It's okay. The doctor said that you gave too much energy to give birth for our Haru. Over fatigue it said."

Eunhyuk pressed his lips to his lover's hand.

"And now, we are now called appa and omma... uhmm.. I refer to appa and daddy."
"What Haru wants, it will be fine."

Suddenly, someone's knocking the door. Eunhyuk suddenly grabbed the wig and wore it to Donghae. Heechul and Leeteuk came in the room.

"Omo! Donghae woke up!" The diva said.
"You made us so scared. Please, don't do that." The leader said.
"Sorry guys." Donghae apologized.
"Hey, the nurse will come here now with Baby Haru!" Heechul exclaimed.
"The members are here to see her."

The door opens and the nurse carried the baby. The members are coming inside the room to see the baby.

"Good morning, Mrs. Lee! This is your baby girl, Haru!"

The nurse gave her to Donghae and he carried his first baby. Eunhyuk stares and holds her hand. The members are busying taking their pictures. Heechul compared the baby's face between Eunhyuk and Donghae and noticed.

"Hey. The baby looks like the mother."

The couple got curious and stared at their baby. Eunhyuk agreed.

"Oh yeah. Her eyes, nose, and lips come from her mother."
"Ohh yeah! We win! Okay, guys! Give me your money!"

Yesung, Kangin, and Kyuhyun lost their bet and they gave it to Heechul. Donghae noticed them and crooked his brows.

"Did you guys bet?"
"Yes. We bet who is Baby Haru's look alike. Is it the mother or the father? I don't want Baby Haru looks like her father."
"What?!" Eunhyuk exclaimed.
"Sshh! Quiet! Haru is sleeping!"
"Sorry, but Teukie hyung, Ryeowook, Siwon, we won!"

While Heechul is checking the bets, the couple is watching their baby sleeping.

"Aww. She's so cute." Donghae said.
"She really looks like you even sleeping." Eunhyuk agreed.
"I'm so happy to see and touch her."
"Her birthday is July 18."
"Our anniversary, Hyukkie. Yesterday was our-"
"Yes. This is the greatest gift ever."
"Yes, it is."

Eunhyuk stares at Donghae happily.

"I love you."

... and Donghae smiles at him.

"I love you too."

------------------------------------------

Yey! 1 more chapter and it will be completed! Aww. Welcome to the world, BABY HARU!!!

End of double updates.

*leave a comment~