Crossdressing [EDITED]

Gender Potion no. 9

"No! That boy really destroys his body!"
"What happened, grandma?"

The old lady visualizes the big pot. It shows that Donghae is lying on the hospital bed. The black hoodie girl watches his favorite member.

"What happened to oppa?"
"Aish. Is this the one that you like? He really wants to destroy his body."

The girl observes the guy turned into a girl.

"He became slim. Why?"
"His heart became fragile these days. The curse will be shorter if he becomes depressed."
"What? No! This is his fault! He didn't receive my gifts, neither notice my letters to him... never! I'd loved him more than myself and I will never agree to this curse will be ended! Grandma, please, do something!"

Her grandmother shook her head.

"Okay. But this is a 5 year curse."

She grabbed the magic book and opened it to find the spell. She dictated every word of the spell and suddenly, a pink smoke burst at the big pot.

"It's done. But I remind you, if he got pregnant and gave birth, the 5 year curse will be ended."

And the girl nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk stayed on the terrace on a tall building. Donghae found him and came closer to him.

"Hyukjae~"
"Donghae, I'm so sorry."
"I wanted to say that to you."

Eunhyuk came closer to the edge of the terrace.

"Please forgive me everything that I did."
"What do you mean?"
"I love you, Donghae."

And he suddenly jumped and fell on the building. Donghae shocked and grabbed his hand.... but it's too late.

"Hyukjae!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No no no!!!!!"

Donghae woke up quickly, widening his eyes because of his nightmare. He feels shivers on all over his body, afraid at his nightmare. Suddenly, he noticed at his unfamiliar surroundings. 

"Where am I?"

Suddenly, Mr. Oh came in the room with his assistant is carrying the grocery bags.

"Oh. Soohae. You're awake now."
"Where am I?"
"You were at the hospital. Oh my gosh, Soohae, you make us so worried."
"I'm so sorry, Mr. Oh."
"The doctor said that you got over-fatigue and depression. You never eat or drink. What happened to you? Is there anything wrong?"

He recalled again the break up message by Eunhyuk.

"None. I'm just picky the foods."
"Aish. Don't do that, okay?"
"Okay."
"Eunhyuk was shocked when you got fainted. You know, his eyes got teary, yeah, I notice him, but that's not all, when the ambulance was arriving, he carried you inside. He's so strong and sweet. I wonder why is his eyes got teary?"

Donghae just smiled when Mr. Oh said the incident.

'He's cute huh.'

"By the way, Soohae. Your sister will visit you in a moment."

Donghae crooks his brows.

"Sister?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A group of girls is going in the hospital. The people, especially the boys, are staring at their beautiful faces and y bodies. The girls are coming closer to the information station. A girl with long hair, wearing a jaguar printed dress, approached the nurse.

"Excuse me? Where is the room number of Lee Soohae?"

The nurse dropped his jaw and stared at her. Her friend noticed him.

"Excuse me, sir? I know that my friend is beautiful. Now, tell us where is the room number of Lee Soohae?"
"A-a-at the room 507."
"Thank you~"

They walked into the elevator and come inside. As the elevator door closed, the girl's voice changed into a guy's voice.

"This really ." Sungmin complained.
"Shut up, Sungmin. You're doing good." Kangin said. He's wearing a cheer dancer costume and a wig.
"I hate this." Siwon complained. He's wearing a blue dress and a wig.
"Siwon hyung, you're destroying our image." Kyuhyun said. He's wearing a pink blouse, pink pants, and a wig.
"I feel disgusting on myself." Shindong complained. He's wearing a sleeveless blouse, a miniskirt, and a wig.
"Yah! Shut up!! This is the only way we visit Donghae. Do you guys understand?" Heechul burst his anger to the boys.
"Okay~" the boys just sighed.
"But hyung, I like this." Ryeowook said and the boys surprised at him. He's wearing a white dress and a purple wig.
"Hey Hyukjae, what do you think?"

Eunhyuk blushed at them. He's wearing a blue Qui Pan and a wig.

"Uhm. It's okay."

He intertwined his hands because of nervousness, but Heechul caresses his lips.

"You know, you look like a girl. A real girl. I don't know why is Donghae got the curse. I wish, you were becoming a girl and I can marry you."

Eunhyuk slaps his hand.

"Yah, hyung! Shut up!"

Eunhyuk blushed madly. As the elevator reaches the 5th floor, the door opens.

"Br-bring the boys out~" Heechul sang and they came out the elevator.  They walked to the nurse's station and Sungmin asked the nurse, but the nurse stares at him.

"Excuse me? Where is room no. 507?"
"A-a-at the left."
"Oh, thank you!"
"W-w-wait miss! Uhm, you will visit Ms. Lee Soohae?"
"Yes?"
"What is your related to her?"
"I'm her sister."
"Oh. Can you write your name here on the visitors' log book?"
"Oh sure."

He writes his invented name. After he finishes writing the name. The nurse read it.

"Ms. Lee Hyunmin?"
"Yes."
"Ok. You will visit Ms. Soohae."
"Ok. Thank you~"

He winks at the nurse and the nurse blushes madly. They walked closer to Donghae's room. Kangin smirked at Sungmin.

"Even the nurse got blushed because of you. I thought you don't like it."
"No. That's my charm."

He knocks the door and suddenly opens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who are you?"
"I'm her sister."
"Oh yeah. Come in!"

The boys are coming in the room. Mr. Oh taps Donghae, whose eating his lunch.

"Soohae, you have visitors."
"Visitors?"

Suddenly, a girl, wearing a jaguar printed dress, hugs Donghae.

"Dongsaeng, what happened to you? I'm so worried at you."
"Who are you?"
"Oh my God. You such a joker, Soohae."

Sungmin whispered in his ear.

"Just act."
"What?"

Mr. Oh approached her sister.

"I guess, Soohae is kinda hungry. He's eating her lunch."
"Ohh. Thank you so much. I'm Lee Hyunmin."
"I'm Mr. Oh, her road manager."
"Nice to meet you."

Donghae crooks his brows.

"Wa-wait! What's the mean-"

Sungmin interrupts Donghae.

"Soohae, your best friend is here."

He grabs Eunhyuk, trying to pull his miniskirt down.

"Who is she?" Donghae asked.
"Oh. Hahahaha. Such a joker, Soohae. She's Eunja! Do you have eye problem?"

Mr. Oh grabs his phone and approached the sisters. 

"May I excuse, the company calls me. We will leave now."
"Okay. We will stay here."
"Okay."

Mr. Oh and his assistant left them. Siwon and Kyuhyun looked at the window and peeked at them.

"They're gone."

Donghae frightened as he hides his face on the pillow.

"Okay. Who are you?"
"You're so idiot!"
"Idiot?"

Heechul signaled at them.

"Guys, let's take our wigs off."

And they remove their wigs. Donghae got surprised.

"Heechul oppa! Kangin oppa!"
"Aish, you didn't recognize us?"
"I'm sorry. I can't. Your make up is good."
"Well, our noonas help us to visit you. So no one can recognize us."
"Very smart."

And they both laughed loudly.

"Noona, we bought fruits for you." Siwon put the bags on the table.

"Wow. Thank you so much. By the way, Sungmin oppa, where did you get your 'Lee Hyunmin'?"
"From the fans?"

And they laughed again. Heechul went Eunhyuk, whose staring at his ex-girlfriend.

"Yah. You're staring at him."
"He's still beautiful, even he got bedridden."
"You still love him?"
"Yeah. But-"
"Aish. No buts and ifs! Just get him or else, someone's is back and grab him. Remember, one month to go."

Eunhyuk nodded. Donghae looked at him, but he looked back at the boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's already evening and some boys decided to go home. Sungmin, Eunhyuk, and Kangin decided to stay in the room. Donghae surprised and asked Kangin.

"Oppa, why is Eunhyuk wanted to stay here?"
"I don't know."

Sungmin ordered 4 ramen noodles for dinner. After they ate, Donghae suddenly sleeps. The boys are sleeping at the couch except Eunhyuk. He just stared and came closer to Donghae. He caresses his face.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you, that's why you got fainted because of me. This is my fault. I wonder if you still love me. I still love you."

Suddenly, Donghae moved and scratched his nose gently. He's still sleeping. Eunhyuk chuckles at him.

"You're so cute."

Eunhyuk kissed him on his lips. Kangin and Sungmin peeked at them, widening their eyes. They whispered each other.

"Oh my God, Lee Hyukjae!"
"You're the best!"

-------------------------------------

Yay!!! The boys are out tonight! Kyaa! They are so beautiful! What do you think?

Okay.. Sorry if I wasn't update quickly. I'm so busy, but I tried my best to update quickly. Please leave me comments here, I will appreciate it! Thanks! I love you all!