So Cold

Gender Potion no. 9

"Soohae, can you bend your knees and hug it? Yeah~ then, can you act like you're breaking up with your boyfriend?"

Donghae did it and murmured.

"If you know, that partner broke up with me."

He just sighs. Mr. Oh instructs Eunhyuk.

"Eunhyuk, can you hug her? It's like, you're telling that 'please~ don't leave me~ I need you~ Give me a chance~ I love you~' just like that."
"Really?"
"Yes. Did you experience that?"
"No. Not yet."

Suddenly, Eunhyuk stares at his ex-girlfriend.

"She did that to me."

Donghae shocked and starts to sob quietly. Eunhyuk hugs him tightly and Mr. Oh amazed at them.

"Wow! Good! That's better!"

and the photographer took a photo of them. Suddenly, they heard a cry voice around the studio. Mr. Oh's assistant notices Donghae.

"Soohae? Are you crying?"

Suddenly, Donghae cried loudly like a child. Eunhyuk got shocked. He's about to comfort him, but Mr. Oh grabbed him.

"Soohae~ what happened?"
"He-He bro-"
"Sshh. Don't cry. Noona, let's take a break."

They went back to the dressing room. Eunhyuk looked at him, but the assistant interrupts him.

"We're so sorry, Oppa."
"It's okay. Let's just take a break."

And he sighs worriedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sshh~ Don't cry, Soohae."
"But... but..."
"I know, you miss Woobin so much."
"What?"

Donghae crooks his brows when Mr. Oh mentioned Woobin.

"Aish~ It's okay. One month to go and he will come back here. Okay?"

Donghae just rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Are you okay now?"
"I guess."
"Let's go."

Donghae came out the room and Eunhyuk got stood when he saw him. Mr. Oh came to him and bowed to Eunhyuk.

"I'm really sorry for Soohae. She got stressed. You know, she's missing someone."
"Oh really? You don't need to apologize. It's okay."
"Thank you. So let's continue."

Eunhyuk nodded, but he looked at Donghae. He looks so pale. Eunhyuk got worried at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's better, Soohae."

Donghae caresses his ex-boyfriend's face, staring at his eyes. Eunhyuk can't help staring his teary sad eyes, feeling the conscience inside of his heart.

'Don't stare at me like that, Donghae. You hurt me, right? Stop this.'

After 30 minutes, the photo shoot finished. Eunhyuk noticed Donghae, his eyes never blinked and his lips became pale worse. He used his hand to wave in front of him, but he never blinked. Eunhyuk became worried so much.

"Donghae?"

Suddenly, Donghae collapsed, but Eunhyuk grabbed his body. The production staffs and even Mr. Oh got panicked and went to them. Eunhyuk shakes his fainted body and slaps his face gently. He whispers in his ear.

"Donghae?! Wake up! Please, don't do this to me!"

Suddenly, a whisper was heard by Eunhyuk.

"Hyuk-"

Eunhyuk widens his eyes and tried to wake him up.

"Call an ambulance! Now!"

After 10 minutes, the ambulance arrived and they carried him inside. At the hospital, Eunhyuk called Kangin on his phone.

"Hyung, Donghae got fainted!"
"I knew it, you came along with him! You still love him!"
"Hyung, just stop scolding me! Donghae got fainted!"
"What?!"

Meanwhile, the doctor consulted him and talked to Mr. Oh.

"Do you know where is her family?"
"I know, she lived in the dorm, but she has a sister here in Seoul."
"Okay, please contact her. This girl has experienced crush diet. She never had eaten any foods or drink anything even water. Then, she got over-fatigue and depression. She's always thinking something that she didn't say to others. I thank that you rushed her here, if not, she will experience nervous breakdown and that's worse."
"Oh. Thank you so much, Doc."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr. Oh came out the room and Eunhyuk waited in the hallway. He approached him politely.

"Uhm. Mr. Oh, how is she?"
"She's already fine. No need to worry."

Eunhyuk sighs worriedly.

"If we didn't rush her here, she might have experienced nervous breakdown."
"What?"
"Yeah. I really don't know why. She has experienced depression."

Eunhyuk bites his lower lip, feeling his conscience again to him.

"Eunhyuk-ah, thank you so much and I'm very sorry again."
"No, it's okay. It's important to rush her here."
"Oh yeah."

And Mr. Oh bowed his head to Eunhyuk. When Eunhyuk went home, the boys scolded him.

"You're so numb!" Kangin said.
"So cold~" Sungmin said.
"You don't care huh~ see, you know what happened to him." Heechul said.
"But that's his fault, not mine." Eunhyuk complained.
"We don't care~ Donghae always apologized to you and you decided to break him up. You know that Donghae loves you so much. It was an accident and he knew, you have limits, that's why he didn't want to say this. He really knows you. Now, think about it."

Heechul said it and Eunhyuk pouts. Kangin sighs and has a plan for Donghae.

"Now, what shall we do to visit him?"
"That's so simple. Cross-dressing again."

Heechul suggests.

-------------------------------------

Donghae got fainted?! Omo! Hyukkie, do something! ;( Crossdressing again?! What will happen next?! XD

Yay! 40+ subs!! Thank you so much. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to update. I have to review for my licensure board exam in September. Please pray for me~~ 

Thank you guys for commenting and subscribing here~ keep commenting here~ I appreciate your comments. I love you all.