Children

Gender Potion no. 9

While they're eating, Donghae is staring at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk got curious and wiped his face.

"Hae.."
"Oh.."
"Is there something dirty on my face?"
"Ah no."
"Still bothering about your nightmare?"
"Uhmm."

Eunhyuk held his hand and Donghae got surprised.

"Hae, you told me that I will not bother about your nightmare, but you really make me bother."
"I'm sorry."
"Are you really fine?"
"Yes. I'm fine."

Donghae smiled at him and Eunhyuk relieved, so he gave him a piece of meat, but the brunette refused it.

"No. It's yours."
"Why? Just one bite."
"But-"

Eunhyuk got pouted. Donghae giggled and bit the piece. The blonde feels relieved on his girlfriend.

"Yes!"
"Alright. Happy?"
"Of course. Please, don't make me worried. Okay?"
"Okay."

After they finished eating and settled their dishes at the sink. They're watching Titanic while cuddling each other at the sofa. Eunhyuk caressed the brunette's hair and asked him.

Hae?"
"Yes, Hyukkie?"
"Where do you want to go on a trip?"
"Like where?"
"Somewhere you like."
"Uhmm. I like to go to Paris again."
"Really? Why?"
"It's romantic, you know."
"Do you want to go there?"
"Yes! How about you, Hyukkie? Where do you want to go?"
"London."
"Why?"
"It's a memorable moment there. When we were going there to film our video, it's very romantic because you were with me."

Donghae blushed as he hugged him tightly.

"I want to go there with you. Only us. No one can disturbs us. Let's enjoy our trip."

Donghae thought a word that describes his wish and said to his boyfriend.

"Like... honeymoon?"

Eunhyuk surprised and kept quiet, thinking about the honeymoon. Donghae got curious and bit his lips, remembering the word 'wife' last time. The atmosphere is becoming awkward. The couple is still keeping quiet, they are waiting for each other who will stop this awkward situation. Until suddenly, Donghae's phone is ringing and the leader appears on the screen. The brunette suddenly sat up and grabbed his phone to answer it.

"Hello? Teukie oppa?"

Eunhyuk got cleared his throat because of the awkward silence. He looked at him while the girlfriend is talking to the leader.

"Oh yes, oppa... We're fine here."
"Oh okay. We will go home tomorrow night."
"Uhm, okay."
"I just called you if Eunhyuk is attacking his maniac-"
"Oh no. He's fine."
"Are you sure? Is he there?"

Donghae looked at his boyfriend and Eunhyuk is whispering him.

"Why?"
"Oh nothing."

He grabbed his phone and shouted.

"Hyung! Buy us food!"

and he gave it to Donghae who's laughing on him. Leeteuk, on the phone, is scratching his head.

"Okay. We will buy you foods. So see you tomorrow night! Bye!"

And the leader hung up the phone. Donghae stared and hugged his boyfriend.

"Paboya~"
"Why?"

They laughed, cuddled, and continued watching the movie until Eunhyuk asked him.

"Hae?"
"Yeap?"
"How many children do you want in the future?"

Donghae surprised on the question, thinking why is he asking that question. He doesn't want to answer it, but he knows that it's just a question. So, he answers.

"I want 4 children."

Eunhyuk surprised.

"4?! You mean 4 children?!"
"Yes."
"So many."
"Why? You don't want it?"
"Ah, no. It's just so many."
"How many children do you want?"
"I want 2."
"Oh okay. I still choose 4."

Donghae caresses his cheek.

"It's okay, Hyukkie. We can handle those 4 children in our future."

Suddenly, they stared each other until Donghae realized his sentence and asked himself why did he tell that to him. Eunhyuk surprised and smiled at him because of it, thinking about their future. Suddenly, the brunette looked down and bit his lips, feeling shy at him. He stood up, but Eunhyuk grabbed him, frowning and asking him.

"Where are you going?"
"Going to sleep."
"Sleepy now?"
"Yeah."

The blonde stood up and faced his girlfriend. He kissed his thin lips softly and parted it.

"I love you."

And they hugged each other.

"I love you too, Hyukjae."
"So, goodnight?"
"Good night."

The brunette walked to his room and closed his door. Eunhyuk felt happy, grabbing his phone and texted the diva.

"Hyung! He wants to have 4 children!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa~ he called me wife."

Kangin sighed at the worried brunette on the phone.

"That's okay. That's too normal for a couple."
"Do you think, Hyukkie will propose a marriage to me? Because his questions are so weird."
"Really? Uhm. Kinda. But don't worry, Hae, we know that Eunhyuk will not feel pressured on you. Just relax and wait for it."

Donghae sighed and hung up his phone. When he's about to sleep, he heard a loud rain drops falling on the dorm. He's got scared since he's afraid of thunderstorm. Suddenly, he heard a thunderstorm loudly and got frightened. He went out of his room and ran to his boyfriend's room. He knocked the door loudly and suddenly, the door opens. When Eunhyuk opened the door, Donghae suddenly hugged him tightly. He shivered and the blonde felt it. He realized that the thunderstorm is getting loudly.

"I know, Hae."
"Please. I want to sleep with you."
"Huh? What?"
"Damn, Hyukjae. I want to sleep beside you."

So he carried him to his bed and put him it. When they laid on the bed and put the quilt beneath them, Eunhyuk hugged and held his hand tightly.

"Don't worry, Donghae. I'm here now."
"Please, don't leave me."
"I won't. I promise."

They hugged each other and peacefully slept against the loud rain drops and thunderstorm on it.

----------------------------------

Yay!!! Update!!! So Donghae wants 4 children. You can do that, Hyukkie! XD 

*** okay~ I was supposed to post this yesterday, but suddenly I got sleep~ hahaha. Maybe, I was tired. Hahaha.

*** leave a comment here~~ :))))