The Unexpected Partner for Donghae

Gender Potion no. 9

It's been a month when Eunhyuk decided to end their relationship to Donghae via text. He knows, he needs space for himself and even him. Donghae tried to fix their relationship, but Eunhyuk shuts his door to him. He just hugged his knees and cried. Kangin got worried to the "ex-couple" because Donghae got sick, he didn't want to eat, just rejecting the meals that they gave to him in his room.

"Hyung, eat this, please." Ryeowook said.
"I don't want to eat."
"You want this ramen, right?"
"I don't want to eat. Please leave me alone."

Ryeowook tried to convince Donghae, but Kangin tapped his shoulder.

"Ryeowook, that's enough. Let's go."
"But hyung-"
"Ryeowook."

He frowned and grabbed the tray and they went outside the room.

"Hyung, it's been a month Donghae hyung, I mean, noona didn't eat anything. Hyung, I'm so worried at him."
"Me too. Even we tried everything... /sighs/"

Eunhyuk came out of his room. Kangin looked at him worriedly. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?"
"Nothing. I'm just worrying at Donghae. He didn't want to eat any foods."
"And so?"
"Why are you so rude to him? He wants to apologize to you, and just you're saying 'and so?'?"
"I don't care. That's his choice."
"What?"

Eunhyuk walks out and goes to his room. Ryeowook taps Kangin at his back.

"Hyung, calm down."
"Aish. That kid. He's so annoying."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae receives a text from Mr. Oh. 

/"Soohae, you have a photo shoot later here. I know, Woobin is still in the US, so... you have a new partner. See you at 1pm."/

"Who's that guy?"

So he takes a bath and wears a decent clothes. He went out the room, but Kangin notices him.

"Where are you going?"
"I have a photo shoot."
"Wait. You have to eat lunch."
"No. I'm okay. I have to go."

And he left. After 5 minutes, Eunhyuk came out the room. Kangin notices him.

"And where are you going?"
"Manager-nim called me. I have a photo shoot today. I have to go."

And he left. Kangin crooks his brows and shocked.

"Donghae is having a photo shoot. Then, Eunhyuk has a photo shoot too. So... Oh my God!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae arrives at the photo studio. Mr. Oh shocked at what he saw.

"Soohae! What happened to you? You became so skinny. What's wrong?"
"Ah no. I'm okay, Mr. Oh."
"Are you sure? You feel stressed."
"No. I'm okay."

Mr. Oh called the make up artist and the dress stylist to fix him.

After 1 hour, Donghae wears a black V-neck dress, exposing his cleavage. A smoky eyes and red lips changed his sad face. Suddenly, Mr. Oh shouts.

"Okay. Our celebrity has arrived!"
"Who is it?"

Suddenly, the girls are shouting when the celebrity walks. Donghae looked back and surprised. The celebrity surprised also when he saw him.

"Hyukjae?"
"Donghae?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you doing here?" Donghae said
"I just-"

Mr. Oh came closer to them when Eunhyuk stops talking.

"Soohae, I know, you saw him last time at the beach."

Eunhyuk and Donghae recalled the incident and frowned.

"He's Eunhyuk, a member of the world's best boy band, Super Junior."
"Wow, Mr. Oh, you don't need so much compliments."
"Why? You're so popular.... and I just want to say this in front of this beautiful lady."

Donghae smiles and Eunhyuk stares at him.

"So, let's go to your wardrobe room. Noona, please guide Soohae to the studio."

His assistant guided Donghae and they went to the studio. Mr. Oh grabbed Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk looked back to Donghae, but his ex-girlfriend doesn't look back at him. He got frowned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay. Our theme is breaking up."

Mr. Oh said proudly at them. Donghae crooks his brows.

"Breaking up?"
"Yes. It's like, you have to say to him that, "Let's break up." That's it."

Donghae frowned and wanted to cry. Eunhyuk sighed and just smiled at Mr. Oh.

"Okay. Let's do it!"

----------------------------------

OMG! So Hyukkie will be Donghae's new partner for the new photo shoot!! Is this the sign for them to starting over again?! Kyaa~~~ let's find out!