The Proposal

Gender Potion no. 9

"Mmhh."

Donghae feels hot and shivers at his spine. He keeps closing his eyes and biting his lips.

"Oh God.. There.."

He keeps and and when the wet muscle pressed and slicked his private area, he got groaned.

"Oh ! Oh yeah!"

Then the latter moans. Donghae gets curious when he heard the familiar moan, but not his lover's moan.

'Wait. That's not Hyukkie's'

When he pulled the blanket, he got surprised.

"Wo-Wo-Woobin?"

He found out that the hopeless romantic Kim Woobin is playing his s. The man looked up and smiled at him.

"Oh Soohae. Do you like it?"

Donghae got frightened.

"What are you-"

Suddenly, the door opens and he saw the familiar guy walking to him.

"Hey baby. Do you like his naughty tongue?"
"Hyu-Hyukjae? Why is he here?"

Eunhyuk didn't listen his girlfriend, instead, he talked to Woobin.

"Is she good?"
"Yeah. Better than last time."
"Really? Let's see how to do it now."

Donghae got frightened when he forcibly turned around, exposing his to Woobin. He realized that his hands are tied at the bed board.

"Hyukkie, what are you doing?! Why are you decided to stay him here? Hyukjae, why are you not listening to me?!"

Eunhyuk didn't mind him. He asked Woobin.

"What do you want for him, Woobin?"
"I want his , but I want also his . I can't decide now."

Woobin caressed his , but suddenly he slapped harder. Donghae got hurt.

"Please let me go. Hyukjae, Woobin, please. I'm begging."

But the boys didn't listen to him. Woobin asked the blonde.

"How about you? What do you want for this lovely, y, y lady?"

Donghae sobs while looking at his monster boyfriend.

"I want to tied his eyes. It makes me hot and y."
"What? Hyukjae, are you crazy?"
"Wow, hyung, I like your idea. Your idea makes me ."
"Please, don't do that. Hyukkie~"
"So~"
"Let's begin!"

Eunhyuk grabbed the handkerchief and tied around his teary eyes. Donghae felt pity at himself. He doesn't know what to do to himself. Suddenly, he felt a hard stick entering at his . He shouted hurtful because of penetration without preparing him.

"Oh , he's so tight and hot. I thought you ed him last time, sunbaenim."
"Yeah. Just him harder."

Donghae sobs while Woobin s him harder. Suddenly, Eunhyuk grabbed his chin and his hard member to his mouth.

"Baby, me now."

The brunette kept closed his lips until the boyfriend forcibly pressed his cheeks in and entered his hard member in. Eunhyuk started to him deeper. He didn't care if his girlfriend choked and breathed out. Donghae wanted to cry out loud. Suddenly, Woobin stops and Eunhyuk gets curious on him.

"Why do you stop?"
"I want to do something new."

He pulled himself out from the abused hole and grabbed a black box beside the bed. Eunhyuk got smirked.

"Oh. You forgot it."
"Sorry, hyung. I just can't control myself for this big fat ."

Woobin slapped his again and Donghae got hurt. The actor opened the box and a black thick stick showed to the dancer.

"Ohh. Very thick."
"Yeah. Remove the hankies, hyung. I want to show him this."

Eunhyuk nodded and removed the handkerchief around his eyes. Donghae wiped his eyes and looked at his boyfriend. 

"Hyukjae, please. Don't do this."
"Baby, Woobin wants to show you something."

Donghae looked at Woobin and widens his eyes.

"No. It can't be."
"Yes, baby. It's a plug. Is it big right?"
"No. Don't do that."
"Yes, Soohae, we will do it."

Eunhyuk cued the actor.

"Start now."

Donghae saw the plug pushing at his and felt the painful penetration. He got shouted until suddenly, he woke up, sitting up quickly and panting. He looked around and realized that he's at his room.

"I was just a dream... definitely, a nightmare."

He looked at the window, it's already evening. He grabbed his phone and looked at the time.

"It's 7pm. Omo, I forgot to cook for my Hyukkie."

He walked to the living room and saw his lover watching TV. The blonde saw his y girlfriend staring.

"Oh good evening, baby."

He got up and hugged Donghae tightly.

"Have you slept well?"
"Yeah, kinda."
"Kinda? Why? Is there something bother you?"
"It's just a dream.. probably, a nightmare."
"Are you okay now?"
"Yes. I'm okay."

He kissed his forehead worriedly.

"I guess, you felt tired last time because of me."
"No. Don't feel bad. We were always do that. Isn't it?"
"Yeah."
"So please, don't be so bother and now, I will cook our dinner tonight!"
"Uhm. Hae? Can I help you?"
"No need. I'm okay now. Remember?"
"But-"
"No buts. I can do this. Just sit down, relax, and watch. Okay?"

And Eunhyuk nods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Donghae is cooking, Eunhyuk is texting Heechul.

'Hyung, please help me.'
'What the again. What is it?'
'I have a question. Is it okay if I propose a marriage to Donghae?'

Heechul surprised and spat his drink to Leeteuk. The leader got mad and the diva quickly wiped his face.

"I'm sorry. Hyukjae texted me."
"Why? Is it something happen?"
"No. Hyukjae wants to propose to Donghae."
"What?"
"Wait. We're not finished yet."

Heechul continued texting him.

'Are you sure about that?'

Eunhyuk stared at the busy girlfriend and looked back at his phone, continue texting the diva.

'Yes. I love Donghae more than myself. I want to declare my love for him.'

Heechul smirked when he read the text message.

'So dramatic. I don't know about you and your boyfriend slash girlfriend. Do you have a confidence to tell that to his parents?'

Eunhyuk sighed and looked back again to the brunette. Donghae caught him and smiled. He smiled and the brunette continued cooking. Eunhyuk went back to text Heechul.

'Yes. I can do that.'
'No matter it happens, we will support you.'

Leeteuk seeks the message and raised his brow to Heechul.

"You're more dramatic."
"Yah. This is from the bottom of my heart. Why? Don't you want them to get marry?"
"That's what I worried for... especially for Donghae."
"Aish. I told you that at million times, Jungsoo! Donghae is not a kid anymore. He's now a matured man... slash woman. I know, Hyukjae will take care of him forever. I trust him."

Leeteuk sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Eunhyuk is texting Heechul, Donghae covered his eyes. The blonde got surprised.

"Yah, what are you doing?"

He released him, but hugged him tightly.

"Heechul texted me. He asked me if we were okay and I said yes. I told him that you were busy cooking."
"Ohh."
"Are you done now?"
"Yeap."

Eunhyuk sat up and held his hand firmly.

"I love you."

Donghae blushed and smiled at him.

"I love you too."

The blonde pressed his lips on his forehead and they smiled each other until the growling sound disturbs them. Eunhyuk bit his lips and Donghae suspiciously looked at him.

"Hungry?"
"Well, yes."
"Okay. I will-"
"No. I will prepare our dinner."
"But-"
"No buts. You cooked our dinner, then you would prepare it? I don't want my 'wife' get tired."

Eunhyuk smiled at him and went to the kitchen, preparing utensils for dinner. Donghae surprised when he heard the word 'wife' at his mouth. It keeps haunting on his mind.

'Wife? He called me 'wife'.'

He wants advices for it. He wants to tell about it, but he knows who is the person he wanted to talk seriously about this.

'Kangin oppa~'

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Omo! Hyukjae will propose to Donghae for a marriage!!!!!! Kyaaaa!!!!! When?


* hey guys!!! I'm so sorry if I didn't update immediately because I'm so busy working at the laboratory.  The board exam is keeping nearer, so I need to study harder! Please, keep understand me for this. Thank you! Saranghae!!!

** leave a comment, suggestions, or anything that I can read. I will appreciate it. Thanks!