The Ex - Girlfriend

Gender Potion no. 9


'Yes! I will marry Lee Donghae! - Super Junior's Eunhyuk.'

The whole Korea is now at surprising state when this headline popped out in all newspapers, social media portals, and TV news programs. SM Entertainment tried their best to stay calm to the reporters.

Meanwhile at the dorm, Donghae is staring at the shining object wearing on his ring finger. He remembers the one of the most memorable moments of his life... when Eunhyuk proposed him. He bit his lips while looking at the ring and smiled.

"I finally got married."

Suddenly, he felt a familiar hot breath on his ear and tangles around his waist. He smiles and glanced back.

"Hyukkie."
"Hey. Don't just stare at the ring. I got jealous."
"Yah. No. It's- I didn't expect this."
"Uhm. Leeteuk hyung planned this. All. I didn't know that my parents and noona and your mom and Donghwa hyung were there."

Donghae bit his lips and looked at his ring again.

"That's one of the best memories of my life, Hyukjae."

Eunhyuk stared at him happily and caressed his tummy lightly.

"If our baby saw it last night, he would be happy."

Donghae leaned on his fiancé's broad shoulder, holding his hands firmly. Suddenly, someone's knocking the door and entered the room. It's Leeteuk whose biting his lips and sighed.

"Eunhyuk, Donghae. Sunsaengnim wants to talk to you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The car arrived at the company building where Donghae and Eunhyuk accompanied. The couple surprised of the bunch of reporters went to them to ask questions. When they exited the car, the managers are blocking the reporters and ran inside the building. Eunhyuk went to Donghae worriedly.

"Are you okay?"
"Yes."
"What the. Why is it so many reporters outside? Aish."

The manager went to them and called.

"Sunsaengnim is waiting for you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, congratulations."

The president happily exclaimed to the couple. Eunhyuk smiled and stuttered at him.

"Th-Thank you, sunsaengnim."
"I hope you will live happily."

The couple smiled at him.

"The management will try their best to make reporters calm. So when will the wedding be held?"
"Uhm, sunsaengnim, we didn't discuss yet about that."
"Oh, okay."

Suddenly, Donghae pouts while caressing his tummy. The president noticed him.

"Donghae, why are you pouting? You should be happy because you're getting married."
"Yes, sunsaengnim. I'm very happy."
"Then, why are you pouting?"

Eunhyuk got curious looking at him.

"Sunsaengnim, I'm- I'm hungry."

The president chuckled while Eunhyuk bit his lips.

"You're cute. Didn't Eunhyuk prepare you for breakfast?"

The blonde widens his eyes, still looking at him.

"Sunsaengnim, he prepared me awhile ago, but-"
"Okay, okay. You may go now. Again, congratulations."

They bowed to the president and exited the door. Eunhyuk can't get over to Donghae and chuckled. Donghae got embarrassed.

"Why are you laughing?"
"You're so cute. Your face got red like a tomato."
"Yah. That's not funny."
"But, you finished your breakfast early."
"But, I'm still hungry, Hyukkie."

Eunhyuk suddenly kneeled and stared at his fiancee's clothed tummy, pointing at it.

"Yah, your appa is getting hungry again."

Donghae surprised and pulled him up.

"Hyukkie, stand up. They might see us here."
"Wait, I will talk to our baby."

Donghae sighed and groaned while Eunhyuk is talking to the clothed tummy.

"Yah, you ate your breakfast to your appa and still hungry again. That's okay, my baby. I want you become healthy and buff like your handsome daddy. I can't wait to see you."

Suddenly, he hugged and caressed his tummy and Donghae shocked at him.

"Yah! Hyukjae! Stand up!"
"Why? Don't you want me and our baby hug?"
"I want but-"

Suddenly, the elevator opens and someone's walking outside of it. The couple saw the person they don't want to see, especially Eunhyuk. The person surprised and sighed. The blonde stood up and glared at her, while the brunette is holding his hand tightly and hiding on his back.

"Hyoyeon."

------------------------------------------

..... and CUT!

That's a short (I guess?) chapter for today. Oh no! The couple meets the er/chaotic ex-girlfriend. This is so exciting!

*leave a comment or anything that I will appreciate it (what?!) hahaha. I LAVA YOU guys!!! Thanks!!!