The One That Got Away

Gender Potion no. 9

"Woobin, what are you doing here?"

Donghae shocked while looking at Woobin. The boys crook their brows. Eunhyuk started to get mad quieter.

"Soohae, I just went here because of you." 

Woobin said as he caresses his hair. Eunhyuk saw him and his fist is shaking madly. Kangin tried to calm him down.

"I thought, you would be back in one month."
"I cancelled my schedule just to see you."
"Why? I'm fine already."
"No. I just want to make sure that you're really fine."

Woobin smiled at him, but Donghae tried to smile back at him. Kangin finally asked the guy.

"Uhm. Who are you?"
"Oh. I'm sorry if I didn't introduce myself. I'm Kim Woo Bin."
Sungmin acts like a fangirl to Woobin.

"Oh my gosh!! Kim Woobin?!Kyaaa!!!"

He grabs his hand to shake. Donghae and Kangin look each other as they got curious at Sungmin.

"Oh my gosh! I didn't introduce myself. I'm Lee Hyunmin, Soohae's sister. I really watched The Heirs! Oh God! You're even handsome in person. Oh gosh!! I'm your no. 1 fan!"

Woobin appreciates his compliment.

"Thank you. Soohae, your sister is so adorable."
Uhmm. S-she got jealous when she knew that you were my partner."
"Really?"

Suddenly, Sungmin grabs Eunhyuk to introduce at Woobin. Eunhyuk got rolled his eyes, groaning at him.

"I'd gladly to meet, Lee Eunja! Soohae's best friend."

Kangin murmured at Eunhyuk.

"Best friend, huhh."

Eunhyuk crooked his brows at him. Donghae nervously looked at him. Woobin noticed at Eunhyuk.

"Did we meet each other?"

They got curious and Eunhyuk looked down.

"I guess, one of my fans, but nice to meet you."

Woobin bowed his head to Eunhyuk. After that, Woobin grabs the baggage, but Eunhyuk grabs the same baggage.

"Uhm. I will do this."
"No. I will do this."
"Ahm, I don't want a girl like you carries the baggage. So I will carry this."

Eunhyuk got groaned.

'Aish! This guy!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woobin accompanied them to drive them home.

"I will drive you home."
"But our friend is on the way now. He drove his car for us." Kangin pleaded.
"No. I will. You guys are girls, so I will  drive you home. And besides, I want to do this for Soohae."

Woobin smiled at Donghae. Eunhyuk crooks his brows, murmuring madly.

"Do you want to die?"

Sungmin grabbed him at his hand.

"Yah. Calm down."

Kangin bowed at Woobin.

"Ah, wait."

He dialed on his phone and murmuring asked Siwon.

"Yah. Where are you?"
"Hyung, we're stuck here in the middle of the highway. It's so traffic."
"What? Uhm. Woobin is here."

Heechul grabbed Siwon's phone.

"What? I thought he's at the US."
"He cancelled his schedule to see Donghae. Please, hurry up."
"We can't cross the car here. The cars are not moving."
"So, what will we do now?"
"That's so simple."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aish, this is too embarrassing."

They sat in the back seat while Donghae is in the front seat. Woobin is carrying the baggage and putting in the compartment. The boys are murmuring madly each other.

"I really hate you, hyung." Eunhyuk said.
"Is this my fault? Heechul and Siwon stuck in the traffic." Kangin complained.
"Aish. Stop now. We have no choice. We just sit here and do nothing." Sungmin said.
"But-"
"Lee Hyukjae!"

Eunhyuk got pouted.

"Uhm. Sungmin, can you move there?"
"There's no space here. Why did you not tell Eunhyuk? He's slim."
"What? I have no spaces here. I can't breathe here. Why are you guys so fat?"

Sungmin and Kangin glared at Eunhyuk.

"Wow. The ugly monkey speaks. You tell us, we're fat?!"
"Do you want to die??"
"N-no."

Donghae looked at them.

"Yah! Will you please stop shouting? Woobin might perceive you."

The boys are shutting their mouths when Woobin is entering the driver's seat.

"Okay. We're done. I will take you home."

Woobin smiled at Donghae. Eunhyuk looked at them and pouted. After 1 hour, they reached at the dorm. Kangin and Eunhyuk grabbed the baggage until they heard Woobin's confession to Sungmin.

"Hyunmin noona."

He bowed on his knees in front of Sungmin. Donghae surprised and Sungmin got curious about him.

"Noona, please give me a chance to be her boyfriend."

Sungmin widens his eyes. Eunhyuk clutches his jaw like he wants to beat him, but Kangin stops him.

"What?"
"I'm willing to wait, noona. Please accept me as your sister's suitor. I love Soohae so much. I will wait for her answer."
"Uhm. Woobin ah, I don't know what I say, but I know if Soohae will answer that."

Woobin got up and bowed again to Sungmin.

"Thank you, noona."

Sungmin smiled. They left them, but Eunhyuk stayed beside the wall, listening to them. Woobin came closer to Donghae and hugged him tightly.

"I miss you so much."
"I-"

Woobin kissed him passionately. Eunhyuk saw them and sighed. He feels his heart breaking into pieces. They parted as they felt lacking of oxygen.

'I guess this will be the beginning of forgetting Hyukjae in my life.' Donghae thought.

"Please call or text me."
"Okay."

Woobin caresses at his face.

"I love you, Soohae."

Donghae can't respond him, so he hugged him back. After that, Woobin left him and Donghae is watching the car farther at himself. He walked upstairs and saw Eunhyuk staying at their door. He doesn't know how to approach him. Eunhyuk opens the door.

"Come inside. It's getting cloudy, it might rain."
"Okay."

When they enter the dorm, Donghae approached to Eunhyuk while holding the doorknob to his room.

"Hyukjae, thank you for saving me at the studio last time. I really appreciate it."

and he entered the room and closed the door. Eunhyuk sighs while someone is teasing him at the back.

"In another life, I would be your boy
We'd keep all our promises, be us against the world. In another life, I would make you stay. So I don't have to say, you were the one that got away. The one that got away."

Eunhyuk got mad at his hyung.

"Heechul hyung!!!!"
"/laughing/ you know, you should push yourself to him, if not, your heart will be breaking. Woobin got plus points to Sungmin ah."
"I know."

But he feels like, he's going to give up until he thinks an idea.

"Hyung, can you help me?"

------------------------------------

OMG! Hyukkie plans an idea!! What is it? I'm so excited!

Sorry for late update. :)) I'm busy at work. Hope you understand.

Please leave a comment and upvote this! Thank you~~