Curious about Fifty Shades of Grey

Gender Potion no. 9

"Okay, let's fight for our comeback!"

Leeteuk cheers the boys up.

"1, 2, 3! ALL KILL!"

They screamed so they forget their nervousness. Eunhyuk went to Donghae and kissed to his cheek. Donghae got surprised, still not looking at him.

"Good luck to our performance, baby girl!"

Donghae smiled, blushing madly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the performance, the boys happily hugged each other at the backstage. Eunhyuk hugged his girlfriend tightly and Donghae looked at him, but he's wrong. Sungmin saw the strands of his hair, growing faster. He gets a scissor from the drawer and cuts Donghae's strands. Donghae looked at him back.

"Your hair is growing longer. I cut it."

Eunhyuk didn't get it what happened to his hair. After that, the boys are going back to bow their heads to their fans. When Donghae waved at them, he saw a familiar girl wearing a black hoodie.

"That's the girl who gave me the milk tea!"

The girl saw him and ran outside. Donghae followed her. 

"Yah! Stop! I want to talk to you!"

When the girl reached the parking lot, she threw the smoke ball and disappeared by covering the pink smoke. He swings his hands to move the smoke out. The pink smoke disappears and he looked around the parking lot. Eunhyuk followed him.

"Why? What happened?"
"I-I saw her! The one who gave the milk tea! She just disappeared with that smoke! I just want to talk to her!"

Eunhyuk hugged him to calm down.

"Sshhh. We will find her."

Donghae sobs not knowing his hair is growing faster.

Meanwhile, the girl went home by teleporting. Her grandma scolded her.

"What did I tell you about this?"
"I didn't know that he would see me farther."
"I told you that don't meet or see him. That's the potion's rule."
"But why?"
"It will get worse."
"What will happen?"

The grandma scratches her head.

"The boy will experience s.... and it will get worse. So worse."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae hides his hair by wearing a cap while waiting their van. Eunhyuk taps him and pressed his lip on the hidden hair. His lover sighs.

"This is my chance to talk to her. I want to ask why has she done to me."
"Don't lose hope. We will get her as soon as possible."

Donghae smiled at him.

"Thank you."
"No need. I just want to protect you."

Eunhyuk holds his hand firmly. Suddenly, the fans are shouting because they saw their ultimate OTP are holding their hands. The couple got curious and looked at their intertwined hands. Eunhyuk smirked at him and kissed his hand. Donghae got surprised and the fans are shouting louder. The van arrived and they came inside. As the van moved, still holding their hands, Eunhyuk waved at them. Donghae giggled at him.

"You're so crazy!"
"Why? Because of you, I'm getting crazy."

Donghae reads his fans' tweets and chuckles. 

'OMG! Eunhyuk kissed Donghae's hand!', 'Control yourself, Lee Hyukjae!', 'Eunhyuk is teasing Donghae by holding and kissing his hand.',

But he surprised when he read one of the fans' tweets.

'It must be a 'Fifty Shades of Hyuk' tonight!'

He got curious.

"What is Fifty Shades of Hyuk?"

He searched on Google and showed a picture of a book.

"Ohh. Fifty Shades of Grey. What's this?"

He downloaded the book from Ebooks. He took a screen cap shot and posted on his Instagram account. Suddenly, his phone is flooded by receiving notifications. Eunhyuk got curious about his phone.

"Why is your phone getting noisy?"
"I don't know. I posted a picture in my Instagram account."
"What is it?"
"Here."

He showed the cover picture of Fifty Shades of Grey. Eunhyuk got shocked. He remembers his wet dream, the seductive voice of his lover.

"I actually download this. I really curious about what is this 'Fifty Shades of Grey'."
"R-Really? Did you read it already?"
"Not yet. I guess, I will read it later."

Eunhyuk bit his lips as he remembers his lover wearing a red bra and a red laced underwear, caressing his jawline, even engulfing . Donghae keeps calling him.

"Lee Hyukjae!"
"Yah. Uhm, yes?"
"Are you okay?"
"Y-Yes."
"Oh. I guess, you're tired."

Donghae caresses Eunhyuk's cheek. Eunhyuk got surprised, imagining his wet dreams again.

"You have to sleep well. Okay?"
"O-Okay."

Donghae looked at his phone back and Eunhyuk looked at the window, not knowing his pants is forming a tent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They reached at the dorm. Donghae kissed Eunhyuk on his cheek.

"Goodnight, baby!"
"G-Goodnight, baby."

When Donghae holds the door knob, Eunhyuk asks him.

"Uhm, baby?"
"Yes?"
"Will you sleep now?"
"Not yet."
"Why? You should rest."
"I just want to read 'Fifty Shades of Grey'."

Eunhyuk widens his eyes as Donghae smiles at him and came in his room. Heechul noticed him.

"Wow, he's reading the most love story book ever."
"Hyung, I got worried about him."
"Why? You guys will do that. Don't worry, I will design your room to be a Red Room, so Donghae will say to you seductively, 'Hyukjae, please take me to the Red Room.'"
"Yah! Hyung, stop it!"
"Aish, your Donghae will be hornier if he reads that book."

Heechul taps Eunhyuk and went back to his room.

"What will I do?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae excitedly opens his ebook app and opens the cover picture of Fifty Shades of Grey. He starts to read it until 1 hour, his eyes widen as he reads the scene. He becomes sweaty and his hand is sliding inside of his underwear unconsciously, circling . He remembers what Eunhyuk did when they were staying at the motel. He moaned unexpectedly.

"Hyukjae yah~"

---------------------------------------

Noooo~~~ Donghae, don't read that!!! Your curse will get worse!!! I wonder Eunhyuk reads that book. Hahahahaa.

Wow!! 50+ subscribers!! Thank you so much! Please read my other stories. XD

Please leave comments here. I will appreciate it. :))))